Euromillions Email Sweepstakes Program5 email saying I have won 1,000,000.00 U.S.$

I have received 5 email since Aug. 07 till now with telling me I have won this prize. Email Sweepstakes

The contact name has changed from Garry Jenkins to Owen Douglas was in Brussels Belguim and the last was in Africa.

The return email was [protected]@yahoo.de
it is now [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
pho no. +[protected]
I hope this info will help to stop whom ever is doing this...

• Vi
    victoria Apr 02, 2008

Few days ago I got an email telling me about the prize of 1 million euro!!! I was so shocked cause before this day I didn't hear about Sweepstakes Program. At the beginning I got very excited, I called them. The person I talked to was Roy Peter. He had definetely an african accent, cause even for me, being a foreigner from Europe, was hard to understand him. He even told me that I'll have to go to Amsterdam to pick my winning In the evening I calmed down the excitement and decided to find something about this program. Thank you for all the info dispayed on yours and other sites!!! These info protected me from... something I would have regret in the future. O my God!I never thought of myself to believe in such things.God helped me.

• Na
    nancy rosa ibarguen cuadros May 16, 2008

WINNING INFORMATIONS

• Na
    nancy rosa ibarguen cuadros May 16, 2008

WINNING INFORMATIONS Reference No: AMJP-10/85-42-8Serial No: 51541241400Lucky No: 13-16-17-27-15-29Batch No: MHK21-51264101Email Ticket No: 44-21-41-1-32-5Remember, all winning must be claim not later than 6th of June, 2008.

• Bi
    Bimal Shrestha Deoju Jun 14, 2008

I got an email from the euro millons agency stating that I won the lottery and the sum amount of 1000000 euro. I was shocked. Then I replied to them about the winning information. Now again they sent me email inviting me to Belgium to collect my award. I am confused. Is the lottery fake?

• Ga
    Gabriella Sep 17, 2008

IT'S A SCAM

Confirmation Email Ref Nr: CFEL/02443/208‏
    Sent: September 17, 2008 8:55:04 AM
    To: [email protected]

Confirmation Email Ref Nr: CFEL/02443/208This is to inform you that your email address has won the prize sum of 1, 000, 000.00EUR. (One Million Euro) in the Euro millions email sweepstakes program held on 12th of September 2008 in Belgium. We write to officially notify you of this award and to advise you to contact the processing office immediately upon receipt of this message for more information concerning the verification processing and eventual payment of the above prize to you. Contact.Mr. Norbert Van Loock.Brussels, Belgium.Tel:0032-488-095-872 or 01132-488-095-872Reply To E-mail: [email protected] Information'sReference No CFEL/02443/208, Serial No HW101/98527, Lucky No2-10-18-22-36-4/6, Batch No 3-12-30-8-42-10, Ticket No 28-20-15-19-22Please Note; All winning must be claimed not later than 10th of October2008Sincerely, Mrs. Krishna De BeckerPromotional Co-ordinator.Reply To E-mail: [email protected]

• K
    K Sep 29, 2008

Confirmation Email Ref Nr: CFEL/02443/208
    You have won 1.000.000.00, One million Euros in the Belgische Email Sweepstakes Program Corporation, held on the 26th of September. 2008. in Brussels Belgium. We write to officially notify you of this award and to advise you to contact the processing office immediately upon the receipt of this message. For the claim
    Please contact the agency for the claim: PAYMENT DIRECTOR
    CONTACT NAME: Mr. Phillippe Bastiaensen.
    CITY/ COUNTRY: BRUSSELS, BELGIUM.
    TEL: 0032-485-569-398 or 01132-485-569-398
    Winning Information's
    Reference No (CFEL/02443/208), Winning No3-12-30-8-42-10-6,
    Batch No HW101/98527, Ticket No 28-20-15-19-22

Note: all winning must be claim not later than 15th of October 2008.
    Dr.Katrin Stroeckx
    Promotion coordinator.
    Email:[email protected]

Anita Jensen Oct 20, 2008

Those thinks that seem to be to good to be true. Then it is not true.

• Ni
    Nilo Nov 07, 2008

I received the same emails as above and this is not the first time that I received such e-mails, I even received several in Sterling lbs currency...so just ignore it when you received something like this, they just want to steal your identity...

• Ru
    rui Nov 08, 2008

email scams fraud

• Sy
    Sylvie Nov 13, 2008

I recieved the same e-mail as above

• Sy
    Sylvie Nov 13, 2008

I recieved the same e-mail as above.

Ann Nov 14, 2008

I just received this today-November 14, 2008!! From the looks of things that I read, I am taking this email as a scam that they say I won money!! yeah, how sad! i dont believe its true!! Otherwise that company would of made a visit to my doorstep!!

• Gi
    gisol_victim Nov 16, 2008

heres anoter

ConfirmConfirmation Email lucky No 2-10-33-44-207.
    This email is to notify you that your Email Address attached to a Ticket Number:(809/115/511) has won an Award Sum of €1, 000, 000.00 (One Million Euros Only) In an Email Sweepstake program held on the 13th of November, 2008.
    Please contact the claim officer through the below given contact information for the Claim.

• C
    c Nov 17, 2008

I've received exactly the same mail, with the same no email lucky, and as well the same ticket number!... no comment

• We
    wessam Nov 17, 2008

you have sent me an e-mail telling me that i win a million i do not know any thing about that i need more infprmation about that please.

maria ibarra sota Nov 17, 2008

yo no seescribir en ingles, opero me llego un mail que habia ganado un millon de euros no se si es mentira pero no jueguen con sas cosas porque yo no tengo dinero y me da pena que jueguen con eso

• Ne
    neptali Nov 17, 2008

esta muy bien lo que estan haciendo ojala sea verdad

• Br
    Brian Nov 18, 2008

And another one:

Confirmation Email Reference No: EP35-44-09-62-17
    Reply to E-mail:[email protected]

You have won 1, 000.000.00 Euro ( One Million Euro only), in the Euro millions Email Sweepstakes Program Corporation, held on the 1st of November 2008 .In Brussels Belgium. We write to officially notify you of this award and to advise you to contact the processing office immediately. For the claim

E-mail Ticket Number EP41-20-36-29
    Reference Number BE 103/85428
    Serial Number HW101/98541
    Batch Number WX23/52641
    Draw Lucky BX Numbers 4-19-26-27-30
    Note: all winning must be claim not later than 29th of November 2008.

Mrs.Mrs.Aronica Janet
    Promotions Coordinator
    CONTACT:! Mr.Van Winski..
    TEL 0032-487-874-109 or 01132-487-874-109 USA/CANADA ONLY)

• Ev
    Eve Nov 18, 2008

This is SOOOOOOOO FAKE...!!!
    I called spain..the loteria apuestas because i speak perfect spanish, but they didnt know anything about the loteria
    I got the same as everyone even the same email ...

Confirmation Email lucky No 2-10-33-44-207.

• Mi
    Micahel Nov 19, 2008

i got this too,

THANKS FOR HAVING THIS SITE, I WOULD HAVE CERTAINLY WENT AHEAD WITH THE LOTTERY THING.

• Pi
    Pinar Nov 20, 2008

The same mail, the same ref number. Incredible. We got the message to my husband's mail address. And unfortunately we answered it. Then they told us we must contact with attorney who will be incharge of our file in this lottary!*???!!??
    Unfortunately we again replied them, my husband informed this fake attorney about his informations(name-surname-email-phone no.-address etc.)
    I am really afraid now, hope they can do nothing us.

• Bo
    Bob Nov 23, 2008

Confirmation Email Ticket No 28-20-15-19-22
    Attn Winner.
    We are informing you that your email address won 1, 000, 000.00. (One Million Euros) in Euromillion email sweepstake program held on 21st of November 2008. As for details and validation, contact.
    MR.PETER DE BOER
    CITY/ COUNTRY: THE HAGUE THE NETHERLANDS.
    Reference No (CFEL/02443/208), Winning No3-12-30-8-42-10 –6.
    Batch No HW101/98527, Ticket No 28-20-15-19-22
    Tel: 0031-643-856-499 or 01131-643-856-499
    Dr. Jennine Walace.
    Promotion coordinator.

the same as You !!!

• Co
    cosmin Nov 24, 2008

i got planty of these messeges on my hotmail @ my yahoo...dont believe in them...they must be very dangerous...i mean who ever try to bring people from around the world to some sertence place, he might have mean toughts aswell..so be careful out there guys, be careful

ConfirmConfirmation Email lucky No 2-10-33-44-207.

• Mi
    Michael Nov 24, 2008

I recieved an email like this also.

PLEASE DO NOT BE FOOLED. THEY WANT YOU TO COME TO PICK UP YOUR WINNINGS SO THAT THEY CAN KIDNAP YOU AND ### YOU WITH THE SCAM!

This is very possible!

Don't be fooled and tempted, you can only lose!

• Ed
    Edwin Nov 25, 2008

At times like this we let our guard down that even the slightest help to our finances is a relief. Don't give in to these predators who take advantage of our situation in times of need. I thought it was to good to be true when I recieved multiple emails about about a "Euro millions Email Sweepstakes". Just what I needed! Wrong... A scam... Don't let them decieve you with deals, e.g. animals, cars, electronics, motorcyles, free shipping(shipping included) or just pay for the shipping and the item is free deal, etc., unless you know them personally.

I recieved multiple and duplicate emails stating I won because of my email which made me skeptical because I didn't enter any contest or lottery and winning 1million Euros because of my email address is just plain silly.

So I decided to go through and play along with it as long as it did not require my personal info other than name and address.

Below are some of the steps I had to go through:

Confirmation Email Reference No: EP35-44-09-62-17‏
    Sent: Fri 11/21/08 4:01 AM

Confirmation Email Reference No: EP35-44-09-62-17
    Reply to E-mail: [email protected]

You have won 1, 000.000.00 Euro (One Million Euro only), in the Euro millions Email Sweepstakes Program Corporation, held on the 14th of November 2008 .In Brussels Belgium. We write to officially notify you of this award and to advise you to contact the processing office immediately. For the claim

Contact, Mr. Evrard Pauwel.
    TEL: 0032-488-919.013 or 01132488-919.013

Batch Number WX23/52641
    Draw Lucky BX Numbers 8-10-14-21-26-3*4
    Your Full Name & Telephone Number

Please note that the validity period of the winning is 30 working days;
    hence you are expected to make your claims immediately. Any claim not made
    before this date will be CANCELLED.
    Mrs.Berg H.M Van Den.
    Promotions Coordinator

and another one...

CONFIRMATION EMAIL REF NO:31-27-44-11-32‏
    Sent: Fri 11/21/08 8:01 AM

CONFIRMATION EMAIL REF NO:31-27-44-11-32
    Reply to Email:[email protected]

This is to inform you that your Email Address attached to a Lucky No(14-5-13-1-21-9*4), has won the prize Sum of 1, 000, 000.00(One Million Euro Only), in an Email Sweepstakes program held on the 14th November 2008, in Brussels Belgium

Do contact the Details below for the Claim
    Contact Person:Mr.Dylan Geldolf.
    TEL 0032-488-927-677 (01132-488-927-677 USA/CANADA ONLY)

WINNING INFORMATIONS
    (VI)Your Full Name & Telephone Number

Note: all winning must be claim not later than 12th of December 2008
    Dr. Berg H.M Van Den
    REPLY TO EMAIL:[email protected]

If you replied with your name and number you get this response couple days later...

TERMS AND CONDITIONS‏
    From: Mr.Dylan Geldolf ([email protected])
    Sent: Sat 11/22/08 4:50 AM

PAYMENT_P...doc (57.8 KB)

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
    Dear Sir/Madam,

You don't have to purchase a ticket to enter this lottery, your email indicating you as a winner in the lottery programs held by the EUROMILLIONS LOTTERY was received. Your email address was selected through the computer ballot system drawn from over 25, 000, 000 company and 40, 000, 000 individual email addresses, your email address attached to a single ticket was found as one of the lucky email address that emerge from the first category to have won the sum of €1, 000.000.00, (One Million Euro Only), the information was passed to you by the lottery coordinator to ensure that we are in contact with the rightful owner of the winning email address to avoid double claiming.

To commence on the processing of your Winning Prize as your claim agent, you are advised to provide us with the following information:

PAYMENT PROCESSING FORM

CLAIMANT’S SIGNATURE: ___________________ DATE: _____________________
    OFFICIAL USE ONLY
    Verified by: _______________________ Confirmed by: _______________________
    AGENT’S SIGNATURE: ________________________

Note that you are advice to return the Payment Processing Form via email or fax number:0032-486-365-792 or 01132-486-365-792 Upon receipt of the above information, we shall officially apply for the claim of your winning prize and upon verification by the Lottery coordinator; they will send us a "Release Order" confirming you as the bona-fide winner. Form B6 (Payment Scheme) will also be send to you, requesting you to indication your preferred mode of payment as soon as we have the release order. AND YOU WILL BE INVITED TO SIGN THE RELEASE DOCUMENT, as well as the certificate of award to be presented to you.

The form B6 must be completed and return back to us and the processing of your claim will be completed within four (4) working days and subsequently you will receive the total sum of (€1, 000, 000.00) One Million Euros Only.

Finally, if you are satisfied with our terms and conditions, please do indicate by sending us the necessary information as required above to enable us commence the processing of your claim.

Good luck.

Mr. Dylan Geldolf,
    EUROMILLIONS LOTTERY AGENCY.
    NB: YOU CAN DIAL 0032 AS THE INTERNATIONAL COUNTRY CODE NUMBER FOR THE BELGIUM, IF YOU ARE CALLING OR SENDING A FAX FROM THE U.S, DIAL 0011 AS THE ACCESS CODE BEFORE 32 AND FOLLOW UP WITH THE REST NUMBERS.Fax/01132-486-365-792 Tel/01132-488-927-677

After you give them all the information required (which I didn't think was anything too vital) you get this email response:

PROCESSING INFO IV(Congratulations win confirm)‏
    From: Mr, Dylan Geldolf ([email protected])
    Sent: Tue 11/25/08 5:20 AM

PROCESSIN...doc (58.5 KB)

TEL: 0032-488-927-677 FAX: 0032-486-365-792

EMAIL: [email protected]

Nr.78/-495 PROCESSING INFOWe acknowledge the receipt of your application form. After normal verification and scrutiny exercise, you are found qualify to receiving payment of the above stated lottery prize.

We shall proceed to conclude the payment process of your lottery prize, thus your winning money (One Million Euro) shall be confirmed to you in your stipulated mode of payment within 72 working hrs.You are therefore required to proceed to Brussels Belgium as an Official appointment has been schedule for you on Saturday the 29th of November 2008, to come and sign the release document and a certificate of award shall be awarded to crown you as one of the lucky winners of the year 2008.

Euromillions lottery international and being part of the celebration, which will be document to Promote this program and your presents, is the only way winners contribute to this program.

You are therefore required to proceed with the following.
    (1) A VALID IDENTIFICATION PROOF (It could be your passport or a driver’s License)

(2) Endeavour to send your flight schedule so that our protocol officer can pick you from the airport to the venue of the award ceremony, which will apparently commence from 10.am local time.

Please note that failure to comply to this appointment date shall be made known to this office as soon as possible, so that an alternative arrangement can be made for you, if you cannot come in person, We shall arrange for an attorney here in Belgium, to assist you in signing the release document as well as to collect the award certificate on your behalf, before the fund can be release to your designated account.

All rights and obligation of any client to this claim can be denied if the release document is not signed.

We await your prompt response and acknowledgement.

Congratulations in advance.

Mr.Dylan Geldolf
    EUROMILLIONS LOTTERY AGENCY.
    NB: NOTE THAT THIS OFFICE MUST RECEIVE YOUR FLIGHT DETAILS AND SEND THE CONFIRMATION OF THE RECEIPT OF YOUR FLIGHT DETAILS TO YOU AT LEAST 24HRS BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL IN BRUSSEL TO ENABLE THE VERIFICATION CENTER BOARD OF DIRECTORS ENLIST YOUR NAME ON THE LIST OF PEOPLE THAT IS GOING TO RECEIVE THE PRIZE ON THAT DAY

This is when I decided to do some research and came across this website hoping I can stop someone before identity theft or even a kidnapping is too late. If you have given them vital info other than your name and address, i.e. Passport, credit cards, social security, driver's license, you should take the necessary steps for identity theft.

These scandalists/con artitsts have already created a system that would fool anyone. All the batch no., serial no., winning no., lottery date, etc., must be a way for them to keep track in their own database so they don't confuse themselves from the millions of email they get in response to their "email sweepstakes".

Hope this helps those who go this email out there and hope everything turns out ok,

Happy Thanksgiving!

• Br
    Brian Taylor Nov 25, 2008

I have received a similar email notification of a 1, 000, 000 euro lottery prize.

Other similar letters have been received in the past few months but I haven't believed any of them.

It is worth searching the message - no postal address for example. No official looking heading to the paper.

It is interesting to read that some of your correspondence have been asked to go to Brussels or Amsterdam to collect the money. I am tempted to go out of curiosity but I can't help thinking that it could be a trap. If anyone has accepted the invitation I would be interested to know how they went on. Did they get home with their credit cards still in their pocket?

The old saying holds good - If it sounds too good to be true - It probably is

• Ph
    phannipa phophan Dec 01, 2008

Dear Mrs. Isabel

First of all I would like to say Thank you for good
    new WINNING INFORMATION'S. I would like to know and
    check information by my self too. Please let me know
    how can I check on webside and How can I Claim agent
    soon. Thank you

Phannipa Phophan

Angelo Filigenzi Dec 04, 2008

Unless you buy a lottery ticket and have it in hand any email that says you won a particular lottery is a scam.
    It sounds like a variation of the Nigerian scam.

SarahCDee Dec 17, 2008

PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL, Merry Christmas and Stay Safe

I also got the same emails and sent it to the FBI to be investigated.
    I recieved this email saying I had won, I pretty much played it out to the end gathering as much information as possible so those that have this happen to them can benefit from it. There were 3-4 emails from the criminals claiming to be an attorney, and a payment director of Euromillions Lottery. I have enclosed email addresses, phone numbers, and pictures of the criminals.
    Thank You for your time.

Confirmation email Ticket No: HFT 1222-58-69‏
    From: jessica johnson ([email protected])
    Sent: December 12, 2008 8:35:19 AM

Confirmation email Ticket No: HFT 1222-58-69
    REPLY TO EMAIL: [email protected]

You have won 1.000.000.00, Euro (One million Euro) in the Euro millions Email Sweepstakes Program Corporation, held on the 28th of November 2008. in Brussels Belgium. We write to officially notify you of this award and to advise you to contact the processing office immediately upon receipt of this message for more information concerning the verification processing and eventual payment of the above prize to you.

Please contact the agency for the claim: PAYMENT DIRECTOR
    CONTACT NAME: MR. Nicolas Van Den Broeck..
    CITY/ COUNTRY: BRUSSELS, BELGIUM.
    TEL: TEL: 0032-488-927-672 or 01132-488-927-672

Winning Information's
    (I)Reference No:10-17-14-5132BL, (II)Batch No:BE1439715(III)Serial No:42554HJJ1210, (IV)Ticket No: HFT 1222-58-69 (V)Lucky No:23-16-17-40-15/2*8
    Note: All winning must be claimed not later than 9th of January 2009.
    Yours Sincerely.

Sent: December 13, 2008 7:09:34 AM

PAYMENT_P...doc (58.1 KB)

INFO/TERMS AND CONDITIONS
    Dear Sir/Madam,

You don't have to purchase a ticket to enter this lottery, your email indicating you as a winner in the lottery programs held by the EUROMILLIONS LOTTERY was received. Your email address was selected through the computer ballot system drawn from over 25, 000, 000 company and 40, 000, 000 individual email addresses, your email address attached to a single ticket was found as one of the lucky email address that emerge from the first category to have won the sum of €1, 000.000.00, One million euro only, the information was passed to you by the lottery coordinator to ensure that we are in contact with the rightful owner of the winning email address to avoid double claiming.
    To commence on the processing of your Winning Prize as your claim agent, you are advised to provide us with the following information.

PAYMENT PROCESSING FORM

CLAIMANT’S SIGNATURE: ___________________ DATE: _____________________
    OFFICIAL USE ONLY
    Verified by: _______________________ Confirmed by: _______________________
    AGENT’S SIGNATURE: ________________________

The form B6 must be completed and return back to us and the processing of your claim will be completed within four (4) working days and subsequently you will receive the total sum of (€1, 000, 000.00) One million Euro Only.
    Good luck.
    MR:Nicolas Van Den Broeck,
    EUROMILLIONS LOTTERY AGENCY.
    NB: YOU CAN DIAL 0032 AS THE INTERNATIONAL COUNTRY CODE NUMBER FOR THE BELGIUM, IF YOU ARE CALLING OR SENDING A FAX FROM THE U.S, DIAL 0011 AS THE ACCESS CODE BEFORE 32 AND FOLLOW UP WITH THE REST NUMBERS.Fax/01132-488-927-679 Tell/ 01132-488-927-672

Email # 3

BARR.RENDERS FREDERIK: HOW/WHERE TO EFFECT PART PAYMENT‏‏‏
    From: Advocates Network ([email protected])
    Sent: December 17, 2008 6:29:14 AM

ADV: RENDERS FREDERIK

ADVOCATEN AND PROCUREN
    Avenue de Tervuerev 61, 1190 Brussels, Belgium
    Tel: 0032-484-461-740 Fax: 0032-484-364-713

REF: PG/453/212/006

We write to inform you that all necessary arrangement has been made to go to the court and legalize and notarize your winning document and in other for us to be able to obtain the notary receipt from the court, you have to pay up front fee of Four Hundred and Ninety Nine euro and Ninety Nine cent (€499.99cent).
    You are therefore requested to proceed to the nearest Western Union agent office and make the High court payment of Four Hundred and Ninety Nine euro and Ninety Nine cent (€499.99cent). You are to send the money to our cashier, ( Mr KELVIN TUTA )
    Through the following:
    WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM.

FIRST NAME: KELVIN
    LAST NAME : TUTA
    ADDRESS: AVENUE TERVUEREV 61, 1190
    CITY/COUNTRY: BRUSSELS BELGIUM.

NOTE: THAT THE LEGALIZATION/NOTARIZATION FEE IS NOT LOTTERY FEE, IT DOES NOT GO TO THE LOTTERY AGENCY, LOTTERY AGENCY DOES NOT DEMANDS ANY FEE FOR CLAIMS, THE PURPOSE OF SENDING THIS MONEY UPFRONT IS TO OBTAIN A NOTARY RECEIPT FROM HIGH COURT.
    Note: endeavor to send the payment slip via fax and email to this firm.
    We await your urgent and prompt response,
    Yours sincerely,
    BARR. Renders Frederik
    (ASSOCIATE BARRISTER TO MR. WILLEM J PIERRE ADVOCATENKANTOOR)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Email # 4
    BARR: RENDERS FREDERIK:REQUIREMENT TO SECURE/TRANSFER YOUR FUND‏‏‏
    From: Advocates Network ([email protected])
    Sent: December 17, 2008 6:26:35 AM

Legal+Con...doc (38.6 KB)

ADV: RENDERS FREDERIK

ADVOCATEN AND PROCUREN
    Avenue de Tervuerev 61, 1190 Brussels, Belgium
    Tel: 0032-484-461-740 Fax: 0032-484-364-713

REF: PG/453/212/006
    REQUIREMENT

This Chambers hereby acknowledges the receipt of your email, we congratulate you on your winnings; we wish to notify you that we are willing to represent and guide you through the claim process of your winning and also assist you to set a non resident Bank account here in Belgium where your winning sum will be credited for subsequent Transfer to your resident account in your country.

To enable us accomplish this, your winnings has to be Notarize in the court of justice here in Belgium and once we secure all the documentation relating to this as well as the official Notary receipt from the public court, the head of our firm will proceed to the lottery agency to endorse the official release order of your winning, Once this is completed we will then forward the necessary documentation as well the official Notary receipt from the public court to the paying bank to enable the bank effect the remittance of your winning to your domiciliary account amicably.
    To allow this office proceed with the Notarization of your winnings, we request that you forward with urgency the following listed below;
    (1) An Identification proof (I.E, A VALID I.D)
    (2) A copy of your completed claim payment processing form with your detail on it send to you by the agency
    (3) The consultation form on email attachedment must be, duly filled, signed and send back via fax or email attachment, as a power of attorney that you are the person who ask us to act on your behalf.

Be informed that the consultation will cost you Four Thousand Five Hundred euros (€4.500), this fee belong to this law firm and should be paid after acknowledgment of your winning sum in your nominated bank account.
    The Legalizations/ Notarization of your winning documents in the high court will cost you Four Hundred and Ninety Nine euro and Ninety Nine Cent (€499.99cent), you are expected to pay this fee to the court up front to enable us obtain the notary receipt.

Be also aware that we do not have access to your winning sum and as such legalizations / notarization fee cannot therefore be deducted from your winnings. In other for this firm to be able to obtain the notary receipt that the authorities demands before they can allow us to sign the release document of your prize, legalizations / notarization fee must be paid promptly to allow us serve and represent you fully in the claiming of your lottery-winning sum. You are to pay the money through our financial department.

NOTE: That our receiver's Bank Account details where you are expected to make the part payment for our Consultation /Notarization fee into will be provided for you immediately in the next page/mail.

Be informed that immediately we are through with the notarization process, you will be required to provide the details of your Bank Account coordinate for the remittance of your winning sum as we do not wish the paying bank to hold on to your fund longer than necessary.
    Yours sincerely,
    BARR. Renders Frederik
    Attorney at law
    (ASSOCIATE BARRISTER TO BARR WILLEM J PIERRE ADVOCATENKANTOOR)
    This communication is confidential to Barr. Renders Frederik and is intended solely for the use of the individual or organization to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not use, copy, alter, or disclose the contents of this message. All information or opinions expressed in this message and/or any attachments are those of the author and are not necessarily those of Barr. Renders Frederik, Barr. Renders Frederik accepts no responsibility for loss or damage arising from its use.

PROCESSING INFO IV (Congratulations win confirm)‏
    Sent: December 16, 2008 8:56:45 AM

PROCESSIN...doc (63.8 KB)

TEL: 0032-488-927-672 .FAX:0032-488-927-679
    EMAIL: [email protected]
    Nr.78/-495 PROCESSING INFO IV (Congratulations win confirm) We acknowledge the receipt of your application form. After normal verification and scrutiny exercise, you are found qualify to receiving payment of the above stated lottery prize.We shall proceed to conclude the payment process of your lottery prize, thus your winning money €1.000.000.00 (One Million Euros Only) shall be confirmed to you in your stipulated mode of payment within 72 working hrs.
    You are therefore required to proceed to Brussels Belgium as an Official appointment has been schedule for you on Saturday the 20th of December 2008, to come and sign the release document and a certificate of award shall be awarded to crown you as one of the lucky winners of the year 2008. Euro millions lottery international and being part of the celebration, which will be document to promote this program and your presents, is the only way winners contribute to this program.
    You are therefore required to proceed with the following.

We await your prompt response and acknowledgement.
    Congratulations in advance.
    Mr.Nicolas Van Den Broeck,

(ATTORNEY INFO) Contact the attorney (ASAP)‏
    Sent: December 17, 2008 4:29:36 AM

TEL: 0032-488-927-672 .FAX:0032-488-927-679

ATTN:Sarah Dee,

THE ONLY ALTERNATIVE IF YOU CAN NOT COME IN PERSON

Sequel to your email, We wish to inform you that we have appointed an advocate to represent you in signing the release document, alternatively due to your inability to come to Belgium, and also help to secure a non resident account on your behalf where your bond worth the sum of €1, 000, 000, 00 (One Million Euro) will be deposited before the final transfer to your private bank account in your country, and also to help you sign the release document to your claim and receive the award certificate on your behalf.

And only a registered attorney in Belgium can represent you because the authority demands the notarization of every lottery winning in the high court before the authorization for the remittance of the winning sum to the account of the winner can be approved.

To validate your application for the release and transfer of your winning sum, the Board of Management have therefore appointed an Attorney that is familiar with this procedure here in Belgium to perform the notary of your claim in the court as required by the Belgium authority, this will also help to expedite your claim procedure and facilitate the onward remittance of your winning sum to your nominated account without delay.

Please be aware that Euro millions Lottery Agency will not be responsible for any fee or charges of the attorney, as a result of your inability to fulfil the appointment schedule for you, prior to the rules and regulations of the lottery coordinator, as we do not have access to your fund until the release document has been signed by the claimants attorney and endorsed by the Payment Director.

No client has access to the fund unless the release document has been signed by the beneficiary and endorsed by this Agency.
    You are therefore advised to contact your advocate for further instruction pertaining to the notarization of your winning and instruction pertaining to your undersigned payment mode, Contact the attorney with the email address and telephone number provide to you immediately

Advocaatenkantoor.Renders Frederik.
    Brussels Belguim
    ADV. RENDERS FREDERIK.
    TEL: 0032-484-461-740 or 01132-484-461-740
    Fax: 0032-484-364-713 or 01132-484-364-713
    Email: [email protected]

please contact the lawyer as soon as possible to avoid any delay. ADV. RENDERS FREDERIK is familiar to this program and only charge for legalization and notarization of your winning documents part payments and that is why we recommend them. Note. You are to send your tell/fax number to the attorney in order for then to contact you for further explanation.
    Best regards,
    Mr:Nicolas Van Den Broeck.
    (PAYMENT DIRECTOR)
    NB:Note that the form B6 will be given to you or your attorney immediately after signing the release document and the certificate of award will be awarded to you and then the form B6 where you will stipulate your prefer mode of payment which eventually your fund will be deposited in any of the bank here for onward transfer of your fund to your nominated bank account in your country. The most important and essential part of the lottery is the signing of the release document which the organizer demanded before any payment must be made to any body or winner’s. All these are laid down procedures that we must follow. You are advice to contact the legal registered attorney in Belgium that we have provided you with the info above don't forget to send the attorney your tell/fax number

I emailed that I wanted his license certificate, but kept changing the subject. as well as his business number. He also has my number which im going to call shaw and change.
    Here are there photos.
    Left: Mr Van Den Broak Right: Renders Frederik.
    Thanks for you time.
    Sincerly Sarah Dee
    Please Post this on the internet so people dont fall for these types of scams. Or end up getting hurt.

• Za
    Zac Jan 28, 2009

I have received 3-4 emails from DIFFERENT countries saying i won their email lottery...and they are using www.freelottery.com now as the site that the win was drawn from.. I have emailed freelotto.com and of course even though their name is being used in a fraud...they have failed to respond to me. I went through all the basics as all listed on this site have stated they did, before my post, and got to the "send the attorney Barr.Renders Frederik the sum of 400 something euros=($1400 something) USD " which is when i decided to do a google on him and found this site along with many others with complaints and scam info... does anyone know what can be done to stop these fraudulent scam artists? .. i did a whois on their domain name and it is in CALIFORNIA...FAR FROM BRUSSELS!!!...if someone has had success in reporting this fraud to someone who cares or has found a way for this to be prosecuted .. please respond and let me know... email: [email protected] you for the info.. i was actually thinking about sending his"notary fees" before i found out this info...

• Ho
    honest human Jan 30, 2009

Im from cyprus took same mail but dont understand what is this but they wont learn your about identity card and bank account number I think. Not gace money 1, 000, 000 euross

Confirmation Email lucky No 2-10-33-44-207.‏
    Sent: Friday, January 23, 2009 3:40:13 AM
    To:

Confirmation Email lucky No 2-10-33-44-207.
    You have won 1, 000, 000.00.Euros in De Euromillions Email
    Sweepskas Program Corporation, held on the 1st January, 2009; in Brussels Belgium

Your email address was selected via computer ballot along with
    other 50 million email addresses collected from the web internet accross the
    globe and your email came up with a golden ticket number.

office immediately for the cliam.

contact person:MR.Eddy Anderson

TEL: 0032-485-995-113 or 01132-485-995-113

REPLY E-mail TO: [email protected]

Below are your Winning Information's:
    Reference No (14-23-16-40-48)
    Award No 16-4-38-37-20,
    Lucky No 2-10-18-22-36-4/6
    Batch No 3-12-30-8-42-10
    Ticket No 28-20-15-19-24 2.

Please note that the validity period of the winning is 10th of February 2009

Any claim not made before this date is invalide.

Yours Sincerely

Mona Luisa. Mrs P.CO

• Ro
    ROSENEI Mar 14, 2009

File Your Claims‏
    De: Irish Online News ([email protected])
    Você pode não conhecer este remetente.Marcar como confiável|Marcar como lixo
    Enviada: sábado, 7 de março de 2009 11:11:48
    Para:

The sum of £750, 000.00 Pounds was won by your email id in our 2009 sweeptakesprogram.Do get back to this office via [email protected] Names : Address:Country : Occupation :Age : Sex :Phone:

obs: POR GENTILESA ME ESCLARECAM O ASSUNTO DESSE PREMIO REFERENTE A ESSE E-MAIL E SE É VERDADEIRO OU FALSO E QUAL CONTATO Q DEVO PROUCURAR PARA TRATAR ESSE ASSUNTO...

• Fu
    Funmi Layo Mar 18, 2009

This is unequivocally fraudulent. I agree with those reporting. I received the following today:

Confirmation Reference Number: 78-45-2-12-47-66-4
    reply to E-mail to:[email protected]
    You have won €1.000.000.00. Euro (One million Euro) in the Euro Millions Email
    Sweepstakes Program Corporation, held on the 16th of March 2009. In London,
    United Kingdom. Please contact the agency for the claim.
    contact person:Mr.Frank Daniels
    4. Age/Sex:
    5. Phone Number/ Fax:
    6. Country :
    Phone Number:
    Note, All winning must be claim not later than 26th of April 2009.
    Mrs. Holt, Dillon S.
    E-mail:[email protected]
    Pensatrix

• As
    ashish Mar 19, 2009

its a scam

• Ru
    Rubin May 21, 2009

Incredible, how people are bothered about this! There are obviously a bunch of scammers doing this. So what? Our world is fed up with this kind of people. I usually erase them without reading a single line...

Rubin Sarmell

marcha19 Jul 07, 2009

Good News
    You have won €1, 000, 000.00 (One Million Euros) in an online Sweepstakes program held on 5th, July 2009 in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Please contact Dhr. Freddy Johan, for your claim on Phone: +31-634-672-649, Email: [email protected] It is important to note that your award information was released today 7th July, 2009 with the following particulars attached to it. Below are your Winning Information: Reference No: 15-22-19-47-56, Award No: 16-4-38-37-20, Lucky No: 2-10-18-22-36-4/6, Batch No: 3-12-30-8-42-10, Ticket No: 28-20-15-19-24 2. Please note that the validity period of the winning is 21 working days. Failure to meet the required date your entry will be invalid.
    Thanks,
    Ashley Hawke,
    Promotion Coordinator.
    Reply Email: [email protected]

• Fo
    foolz22 Aug 14, 2009

i got the same mail.surely the first thing that came to my mind was FRAUD...i sent them a reply saying DO U THNK PPL R THT DUMB DUH!! n guess wht their next mail said we got the information you sent it has been proccessed n verified please send us ur ticket confirmation and flight number to come and collect your prize. hahaha

• Sh
    Sherow Dec 16, 2009

I received an email saying that i have won 1M EUROS from millioneuro106.is this true

• Dr
    dracko21 Jan 05, 2010

another scam:
    CONFIRMATION EMAIL Batch Number:JKPN44521412
    Reply Email: [email protected]

Following official publication result of email sweepstakes program released on the 7th of December, 2009. Organised by the Euro Million your electronic email address attached to a Ticket Number (15-20-14-39-17-8-9) has won the prize Sum of €1, 000, 000.00 Only (One Million Euro Only). For further enquires and claims of your winning

Please contact Mr. Baldwin Altmann

Lucky No:40-15-26-22-11-19
    Batch No:ERTS55324120
    Serial No:YHGT02451245
    Full Name & Telephone Number:

Please note that all wining must be claimed not later than 26th of January 2010.
    Sincerely
    Mrs. Katrina Bernschneider.
    Please note, do not send email to the alert email you are to contact Mr. Baldwin Altmann via reply email: [email protected]

• Ro
    rolland lincon Jan 21, 2010

Good day, Sir/Madam.

Tired of Seeking Loans and Mortgages? Have you been turned down constantly by your banks and other financial institutions? Are you about loosing your home due to financial constrains? We are in the business of offering Non-Collateral Loans For Your financial benefit at 3% minimum.
    If interested, kindly furnish me with the following details below.

1.Full Name.#
    9.Marital Status.#
    10.Sex.#
    11.Amount Needed.#
    12.Loan Duration.#

we will contact you with further information and reliable beneficiary assistance relevant to financing of the loan sum. In acknowledgment of receipt of these details, a well calculated accrued interest, repayment plan and secured payment protection policy will be disclosed in subsequent correspondence.

Thanks for your patronage!

I look forward to hearing from you soonest.

Kind regards,
    Contact person: Mr. Rolland lincon(Loan officer),
    Contact mail:[email protected]

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices