EuroImports, LLCFailure to comply to verbal agreement

V

Company agreed to pay for rental car while they fixed the one they sold me, and/or found me another one. After 4 weeks, they hadn't found me another car, and refused to pay for the rental. Also had a hard time getting the other car out of the dealership. Owner of company not responding to my communications. Filed complaint with BBB, FTC and other regulatory agencies. Guess what? Mr. Hessam Rahimian (owner) hasn't responded to them either. I simply want the company to stand behind their agreement and send me a check for $650.00.

• He
    Hessam Rahimian Oct 05, 2008

I am the owner of Euro Imports for over 20 years & handle any & all complaints (valid or not) myself. I did respond to BBB complaint & it was ruled by BBB that I did do my part to comply.

• He
    Hessam Rahimian Oct 05, 2008

I have an open door policy & at the dealership from 8 am - 7 pm ... not hard to reach me!

• Bo
    Bobby Smith Oct 15, 2008

First off, I am from Missouri and sent Mr. Rahimian a email about a car his company is selling. Within hours he responded to my request and even had Glenn is Business Manager call me today and they and trying to work a deal to help me out. I think so far this guys have been nothing but helpful and I look forward to doing business with the now or in the next few months, You guys have a great web page and are very helpful, keep up the good work.

• Cu
    cute4smiles Jun 08, 2011

Check the lawsuits for 2011!!! Three in progress! Yes I see how his attention to complaints is working!