Euro Millions Lottery AgencyWinning E-Mail Address

L

I received an e-mail stating my e-mail address won the Euro Millions Lottery Agency.Location:E.M.L.A. WETSTRATT, 175-1049, 8010 BRUSSELS, BELGIUM. I under stand this is a (SCAM) and a pretty good. I had to download pdf forms and fill them out and they look pretty real except that they want your age and not your birth information.They got personal information that I sent them before checking with Google to find out this is a (SCAM). Sure enough, it is. What can be done to stop this from happening to people? I've reported this to Microsoft Corporation.And I'm going to report this to all the companies on line.One of my suggestions to (STOP these SCAM ARTISTS is to CHECK THE COMPANY OUT ON GOOGLE 1st). I wish I would've done that. Thanks, Lark in Reseda

• Mo
    Mohamed Salad Serar Jun 18, 2009

I strongly agree this complain, becuase I am one of the Euro Millions Lottery Org. victims, they are a punch of professional thieves and their documents look real.
    I suggest this organization should be stopped by the international scam or fraudelant fighters urgently until they will get another person as their new victim.
    Mohamed S. Serar
    Yanbu, Saudi Arabia

• Es
    esso07 Jul 16, 2009

Yeah! Last week I had an email from the same company. It looked like real and I sent my info. But after that I checked the company on the internet and found out that comments you sent. That means all of these are new way of swindling.

Eser SURME
    Antalya/TURKEY

• La
    Lark Aug 02, 2009

Hello Again, you haven't heard from me in a while, so I thought I'd send you a note to say ( I can't believe they're still e mailing people with the same message. Since I last sent you my complaint, I've had so many scam emails sent to me that its beyond funny. I've received emails saying that they're dying and need someone to donate their money to charities but 1st, their attorney needs to get ahold of me, so that I can give him my information. (Yeah Right), like I didn't learn my lesson the 1st time, with EuroMillions. I also receive emails from so called different countries stating that my contract with whatever Nigerian Company is ready to pay me my money but I need to send funds 1st to pay for FedEx. And I just love the ones I get stating that this email is being sent by the F.B.I. and they're watching my interactions on the internet. People, I found out that if you reply with, if this is a scam, I'm going to the Complaints Board, Police, Microsoft and all the other Internet Companies and they'll put a stop to this. And you know what, you never hear another word from them. And people, I know my spelling isn't the greatest but before you turn in your complaint, read it 1st and correct your spelling, it makes it easier for us to understand what your saying. Also, before you give any information or money to anyone, check them out 1st. I go to Google and type in the E-Mail Address and look it up along with whatever other info. I can or can't find. Well, I'm done. And thanks guys, I really appreciate it when you send me e-mails. Take Care. Lark of Reseda