Euro-Dream Boxer - Amanda DuckettThey sell sick puppies

F Review updated:

In april/2011 I bought a boxer brindle puppy to Euro-dream boxer name of the breeder Amanda Ducket. The puppy cost 1, 500. This lady sold me a puppy with kennel cough, heart murmur disease level 2 to 3 and also with another heart defect. By the time I got the puppy she told me that the puppy is healthy and also gave me a papper signed by her vet where it certified is health. Once I got the puppy in my hands, right away I took him to a different vet the same day and he came out with the heart murmur. She constantly denied that this condition is genetic and that it came from her Kennel but it turns out with the heart test that it is congenital, also the test result show up another heart defect. :(((((
My puppy barely can exercise told me the vet. I notice one day I took him for a 15 minute walk and he collaped on the street, that day I knew that something was really wrong with him.
How this woman can breed a dog like this and even sell it.

Tess Tarry Nov 27, 2020

First Boxer I got from her, first night woke up to a kennel full of blood. Heart Murmur and Fever. Returned, 2nd puppy..my Arne a heart murmur..I was crushed and decided to keep him. He was a beautiful Boxer and stole our heart. He died last night on Thanksgiving due to Mass Cell Cancer at the age of 6. Just turned 6 a few days ago. I am in pieces, my heart is broken. Please do not buy a Boxer from this woman.

Tess Tarry Dec 02, 2020

@Tess Tarry Also on the second pup Arne, he didn't come from her kennel but rather a friend. He was 3/4 euro and 1/4 American, not what I paid for. Found all this out after the fact.

• Am
    Amanda Galbraith Apr 08, 2020

Amanda duckett is a fraud, a liar and a thief, would not trust her as far as I could throw her, paid for one pup made excuses as to y I could not even get him to only sell him to a higher bidder, then made me buy a pup I didnt want, I'm glad I got her tho but told me if I didnt take this one particular pup I'd loose all my money

Tess Tarry Dec 02, 2020

@Cristian Lozano Good Luck...

• Cr
    Cristian Lozano Nov 12, 2020

@Amanda Galbraith Did you get your money back ? I purchased a pup from her and will be picking it up tomorrow evening and now after reading all these complaints I should have really looked into this breeder more im so scared my husband is going to be mad if something happens especially since I spent all that money

• Ra
    Raymondmcr Nov 30, 2015

I was shocked and amazed at the stories on here. I was so amazed that I am wondering if any of them are true. I have dealt with Amanda Duckett on numerous occasions for myself and friends. My experience personally has been the following: 1. willing to go the extra mile to be helpful. 2. Always prompt 3. Reasonable with all fees
    4. Loves her dogs and is extremely attentive. 5. Incapable of distorting any information and lying not possible.

Everyone of my friends have had the same experience. One of my referrals did not want a boxer and she spent time helping them find a dog that would be a better fit.

Amanda Duckett has been the best!!!

• Cl
    Cleutzingr Jun 02, 2019

@Cleutzingr and both of my puppies are very healthy and very athletic! We have a wonderful time playing every day!
    I will be glad when the little one is old enough to go on walks too.

• Cl
    Cleutzingr Jun 01, 2019

@Raymondmcr I was apprehensive to purchase a dog at first after researching some of the things said on the internet. I have purchased 2 dogs from Amanda and she has been very honest and I am extremely happy with my dogs from her.
    They are beautiful and top quality! My older puppy is 10 months and my younger puppy is 9 weeks. I get compliments every where I go with my 10 month old.
    I would definitely buy one from her again too!
    June.1, 2019

• Just to add my two cents: Amanda expected us to send her a dog from Spain in a kennel much too small for him, and we had to get a larger kennel and so the price for sending went up by 1000 euros, which we already warned her about before the dog arrived in case it would be too big for the kennel. We agreed she would transfer the money and send us the receipt, and she did, it was a forged receipt and we never got the payment! That was where my merry christmas went last year... The breeder was also not paid the final amount due to him, and he did not send her the papers..I suppose she forged those too...Im sorry I did not look into the internet before doing this job, Im sorry for her dogs, and I wonder how she sleeps at night

• Lo
    lola stevens Aug 13, 2013

I too bought a boxer in oct 2010. found out that at age 2 she has a heart murmer and back djd/ spinal stenosis which is congential of the breading of boxers back in the day from her sire. this was supposed to be no longer a problem, but her dogs come from all over and often overused, so it happened. my boxer is happy with us for the last 3 years, but her life will get harder over the next few years. (she also had two eye surgerys from cherry-eye at age one).
    We almost didnt get her as she didnt call me on delivery day and when I reached her, she did put the dog on a plane after saying her brother went missing... ya, ok, just like the tornado came and distroyed her town.
    I love her family picture, but im sure its fake... she doenst like boxers just the money they make!!!

Please dont get any dogs from her. and those that have complaints, continie to contact the akc and make complaints. she needs to be shut down... maybe arrested for aminal cruliety... so glad I found so many others with complaints. id love to hear from recent complaints 2012-present...
    Signed... a boxer lover...

• Lo
    looks like a bunch of talk Oct 03, 2012

I am wondering exactly what the heart condition is?Its very common for a boxer to have a murmur so what age was this boxer and what is the diagnoses that would be helpful

boxerpuplover Apr 28, 2012

Look her up on [redacted] all things on there are true and unlike her I do have reference's you can call.enough said another story about a boxer puppy from Euro Dream.To top it off a true story which all of them are true on her..

Boxer lover Apr 28, 2012

I went to this place with hopes of getting a boxer and it was disgusting. I can't sleep for worrying about these sweet boxers being over bred. Their faces were so sad it just broke my heart to see. My oldest son was with me and one of the dogs wouldn't come out for fear of a male, so obviously this dog had been abused.

boxerpuplover Dec 09, 2011

Euro Dream boxers is a night mare, Amanda Duckett will lie cheat and steal so watch out for her.

boxerpuplover Dec 09, 2011

Do you research on her, She stole a dog from and got away with it and filed a flase complaint on me on [redacted], We can stop her we all need to stick together.