Eureka Forbes Aqua GuardLeakage in candle!

M

We have AMC with Manjalpur, Vadodara agency. Leakage in candle was informed to them on phone no [protected] on 06/10/2006. We reminded the agency on 10/10/2006 and11/10/2006. Our every call was received with a promise to solve our problem by evening the same day. But till date our complaint is unattended. We had similar experience in 2004 when after about 15 days our problem was solved after we could contact their main service manager Mr. Pankaj Taylor.

Bad service!

• Kr
    Krishna Sharma Feb 09, 2007

On 30-06-2006 Mukesh Jha (Sales Executive of Eureka Forbes Ltd. Pitampura, New Delhi) has come to me, for sale of RO System, but I have refused to purchase the same and I have assured that will buy in next month.

So Jha has advised me to make a payment of Rs.7150/- to book the product, and next month he will deliver the product and will take balance payment.

So I have given a payment of Rs.7150/- by ICICI Credit Card.

After my lot of reminder / telephone calls, till date he is assuring me, that he will refund. But I have not received any RO System or refund from Company. In this regards I informed to Ms. Silpi (Pitampura Branch, New Delhi). But no any action taken. Eureka Forbes Ltd is very bad company!

• Vr
    V R Ramamoorthuy Apr 03, 2007

I have purchased the eboiling eurake forbes aqua guard in the year 2005. Entered into AMC in the year 2006 for two years. Every time, I have to call five to six times for servicing. I have to remind the local service centre also. But the people will come only after several calls. Recently, the machine is not working. I have booked the call on 29.3.07 and my complaint number is 35949. But till date no one has come and solved my problem. I do not mean, why AMC is entered into for the same. The customer service is the worst ever seen. I am thinking of cancelling the AMC and throw the aqua guard in dumpyard. Best way is boiling of water and putting the kerala medicinal leaves available in the market. It will also give us some health.

If the customer service is not improved, I guess all the users will follow the boiling of water and done away with the eureka forbes aqua guard.

• Ka
    KADAR ABBAS MAPARI Sep 18, 2007

I have purchased the eboiling eurake forbes aqua guard in the year 2006. I have to remind the local service centre for servicing five to six timesin a week. But the people will not come after several calls. till date no one has come and solved my problem. The customer service is the worst ever seen. Din't get any infiormation for AMC. I dont know where to get it & who is the provider company or any contractor

• Ak
    Akhilesh Kumar Nov 14, 2007

I have bought Eureka Forbes RO system. But there is lot of problem in it, its level switch is not working and it more than 24 hrs. To fill the tank. I have complaint several times but it is of no use.

Its service worst!

• La
    lakshmi vivek Dec 05, 2007

i guess it does not make a difference to the company.i bought a total ro on 20th novenber and it fills in onlu 6 liters of water i have complained several times but till date no one has come to see the machine .after reading this website looks like i not the only one harassed by their attitude .it is in deed shameful that the same company that fixes up the machine within 24 hours because we dole out 14 thousand rupees doers not bother to do its job which is servicing and looking into the customers needs.

Manish Dwivedi Jul 18, 2008

Dear Sir,

i have a RO Plant and have problem / servicing work and need service solution immediately. i have no contact no. for service center location at Baroda.

So, pl. do contact me on my Mob No. 9909958709 immediately.

savitharamesh Nov 01, 2018

i have complaint in product and service.We have purchased dr.aquaguard water purifier before twomonths.we have problem in water purifer dropping of water at regular interval.we have complaint this issue to the sales executive many times but till now the product yet to be cleared.so kindly take neccassary action to clear our issue

Joy19 Jul 15, 2019

I'm using since last 5 years and got services properly. I've only issue about price. Prices are so high. I suggest to company look into your pricess and make it some less then every one can afford it...

• Ha
    Hamza Ehsan Aug 25, 2019

I m using last five years and i m fully satistified and i refered my friend also .. And they are using this product and they are also satify about this stuff .. But AMC and CMC is expensive .. That is the issue and price also ..

Comments