Eudaimonia Co. LtdHeated vest

S Oct 29, 2020

I purchased a heated, down vest from a company offering their product on Facebook. At the time I purchased the product it was unclear what company was selling the product. The product cost $45.98 including all tax and shipping. When the product arrived, it proved to be too small. I used the recommended email address to contact the company in order to facilitate an exchange for the correct size. After multiple emails I still did not receive a response from the company other than to tell me that the size I received was the size that I ordered. This was irrelevant, given that I told them that the product did not fit, and I wanted to exchange it for the correct size. Finally, I contacted PayPal to see if they could intervene with the vendor. Via PayPal the vendor told me to mail the product back to China, at my own expense using only UPS or DHL. However, the shipping return label on the package I received was Santa Fe, California. When I explored this possibility, I found that the shipping cost for UPS and DHL was $147.44 and $105.89 respectfully. As the product itself only cost $45.98 I believe this to be a fraudulent and unethical sales practice. I am now out my original cost, have a product that is useless, and am left with no other options. I just want a refund at this point.

• Sp
    SparkyArtist Jan 13, 2021

I ordered and paid for a Christmas gift on Oct. 4th 2020. It has been 101 days and nothing! I have a complaint in with paypal and will give this company a bit more time to make this right. If I don't hear back soon I will be escalating this to trying to get my money back. Everyone who has had these problems should be flagging this company as unreliable all over every platform of social media. That will be part of my follow up course of action if they can't make this right. Very disappointed and annoyed!
    S. Brynjolfson

• Be
    Beverly Walton Dec 10, 2020

We ordered some hand held chain saws the middle of October 2020. Received something from them with the ServicePayPal logo stating that my account would not be charged until the item shipped. Haven't heard anything since. Hope all of us unhappy customers are pleasantly surprised before Christmas by having our items come!

• Wm
    wmcgreg Dec 02, 2020

And another apparent victim speaks: I, too, ordered Car Crawlers. I got 2 canvas bags and a runaround via email. I have asked Facebook, where I found the ad, and Paypal to help.

• Ta
    Tanyale Carter Jan 01, 2021

@wmcgreg My situation is exact same as yours. Received 2 black plastic bags.

• Ce
    Celeste GW Dec 02, 2020

I ordered a t-shirt november 2nd and still am waiting for a confirmation of the order from the company - 1 month later!... I wanted this for christmas but doubt it will arrive in time at this point. I contacted paypal with their "suggestion" I wait until dec. 22nd for the company to get back to me. note to all: stay away from this company. your order will take forever to come - if at all!!! googling the company to touch base with them - - ahahahaha, good luck!! i'm done with facebook ads for good!!!

• Na
    Nancy Ellen Dec 01, 2020

I ordered a Car Crawler mat from Eudaimonia Co Ltd off Facebook on November 10th 2020 and it still hasn't arrived and I tried tracking it and it said my order number didn't exist and when I contacted Paypal, they said I need to contact the company first. I can't even find this company anywhere on line and it doesn't seem to exist!! I'm still hoping my purchase will arrive!! Is there really any such company??

• Ta
    Tanyale Carter Jan 01, 2021

@Nancy Ellen Try searching Eudaimonia Co.Ltd in your email, that should take you to the email from paypal where you bought it. Then search, WereFavorite next, that's the name of the company and it should pull up your order. That's how I found it. The website it takes me to is https://www.werefavorite.com/
    I hope this will help get resolve. I have sent 2 emails to the company demanding a refund. I also just received 2 cheap plastic bags a few days ago in the mail after orderering the 2 car crawlers back on November 3rd and didn't get them.

• Ru
    Ruth Hetletvedt Dec 28, 2020

@Nancy Ellen I also purchased the car crawler mat. Today I received a large, plastic back pack. I went to PayPal and asked for an address to e-mail them. I want the mat or my money back. They forwarded my complaint to the company...so, you might want to try again. Skip the first part where it wants documentation and go the the part that asks for more details. I ordered Nov. 8th according to my PayPal account.

• Ca
    CassandraJB Dec 14, 2020

@Nancy Ellen Hello, so i ordered a Christmas gift at the start of November, it has not arrived when i contacted pay pal they asked me to open a case and contact them. you do this in the resolution centre. they have been contacting me but saying that it was delivered, we did not receive this and we did not authorise them to leave without a signature. Open a case and start contacting them. I am hoping i will get my money back.