ETSYseller-lynleeslooksboutique -

I have never in my life experienced something like this, not on amazon, ebay, itunes, fashion nova, the internet, etc. I have never bought an item from a"professional seller" who was not able to meet their 3-4 week deadline. What is the purpose of your selling then?

I purchased a monsters inc cake smash outfit for my baby who turned 1 year on may 19th, 2019. My son had a party scheduled for may 18, 2019 and the outfit I bought on april 23, 2019 from etsy seller~lynleeslooksboutique ~was canceled 3 days before my sons birthday photo shoot. The seller confirmed I would receive my item on may 16th, 2019 and canceled my order on may 14th without any proof that delivery would be delayed. The real is that this seller could not meet the deadline. The crazy part is that I cannot even leave a review on this ladies page because the item was never delivered to me so the option does not pop-up. I cannot even express my concerns to warn other customers of my experience.

I want to report this seller so busy hardworking moms like me won't have to deal with unprofessional sellers like this who cancel your order after the money has been debited form your checking account. I had to pay $34.00 for expedited shipping on another outfit. The fact that etsy allows the seller to cancel orders without a heads up is ridiculous. Lazy sellers who can't meet the deadlines should be against etsy. Policies. Why are you allowing seller within the u.S. To take over 21 days to create and ship an item, if ebay can ship and deliver an item internationally from china in 3 weeks why can't this esty seller???

Please warn people about this seller!

Me