ETSYfake quilt customer.

Hi Fred,

You can pay via paypal on etsy. Anything you need to know just ask. Have a nice day,

Purr.
How are you doing there and i am very happy to hear back from you, well i will like to ask you the following questions.

Are you the real owner?

What is the present condition?

How much is the final asking price?

Do you have PayPal ID which payment can be make?

Where is the exact location for the pick up?

I will be glad to hear back from you. I have a shipper that will come over for the pick up, so you don't needs to bother of the shipment, just let me know the pick up location so that I can make and inquiry with the pick up agent to know how much it will cost me for the pick up...I will be waiting to hear back from you as soon as possible...

Thanks.
Hide quoted text

On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 1:02 AM Marie-Celeste Carroll wrote:

Purr.
I am not answering this, it sounds like a scam. Please do not write to me again.

Hide quoted text

On Wed, 28 Aug. 2019, 10:15 am Fred Parker, wrote:

Are you the real owner?

What is the present condition?

How much is the final asking price?

Do you have PayPal ID which payment can be make?

Where is the exact location for the pick up?

Thanks.