Etoyscustomer service neglect

M

I ordered some holiday gifts on etoys that were supposedly delivered to my nieces but never showed up. After emailing customer service with no reply I picked up the phone. The website made it difficult to find a contact number in the first place and then upon calling the lack of service was appalling. After contacting etoys and speaking with a supervisor named Berkley, I was shocked they were NOT willing to do anything to remedy the situation? This is the worst case of a company not caring about making right on a delivery gone wrong that I have ever encountered.

Berkley was NOT willing to contact the carrier to find out what happened nor was he willing to eat the cost of the shipping and resend the order using another carrier. Complete disregard. I canceled my order and could not even get them to send me an email confirmation that this order was refunded nor an apology for the LARGE inconvenience. DO NOT use etoys. Buyer beware.

• Di
    Diana Collier Jan 07, 2008

I agree! I have used etoys in the past, and never had a problem... until I tried to return something! They offer an email voucher so that you may "exchange" items. I returned two things this holiday season that were gifts for my children. Instead of sending me the voucher that I clearly asked for, they credited back the gift giver. It cost me $20 to return one item since you have to pay shipping to return, then they processed the credit incorrectly so my son ended up not having the credit to exchange for new toys... I will NEVER order from Etoys again... they have been a total nightmare to deal with, and the issue is still unresolved!!