etisalt elife double playDisgraceful Service

S

Hello All,
Earlier this month I went to etisalat office to subscribe for internet connection in my new house at Umm Suqueim 3.
I was interested in my old package Al shamil but the customer service agent convinced me to go for e-life double pay, narrating all the advantages of the package and highlighting the fact that I will also get 20 minutes of international calls every month in my package.
He was pretty sure and confident in what he was saying.

Yesterday, I was surprised when I noticed that I have been charged for making international calls from my landline and I called etisalat at 101. One of their customer service agent Ranjeet told me that I’m not entitled to this facility in my package.

I was very disappointed and would like you all to notice the level of selling etisalat is doing at the moment.
You decide whether you call it Selling or Cheating customers.

If anybody form etisalat is reading this, my account no is [protected]. Please check who was that customer service agent who tricked me in buying this package by giving me wrong information so that you can avoid other customers being fooled.

Regards,