Etihad check in staffattitude on staff

R Aug 16, 2018 Review updated:

Please know I never complain never mind actually make the effort to go onto a website to purposely file a complaint.
I flew from heathrow to Abu Dhabi on evening of 14th August 20:40pm with my ten month old baby. I had a trolley containing car seat and big case and a pram with my baby in. It wasn't easy getting around and waiting so long with my case for staff travel, with the stress of the flight, the 4 hour journey I just had with the baby to the airport and the reasons that I flew back to London for, the last thing I needed was to meet check in lady "eveline" (not sure on spelling) she was the rudest and horriblest lady I've ever met in customer service, she was shouting at me to wrap up the car seat myself and refused to help me in any way stating it was my responsibility. It really upset me. Thankfully all the other staff on route through and in business class were so kind and helpful that my journey was made much more pleasurable but what it did do was highlight how much that lady should never deal with the public. Please take this on board to keep your reputation.
Many thanks
Rhian Adams ([protected]@rhianadamsfitforlife.co.uk)

• Et
    EtihadHelp Aug 30, 2018

Dear Rhian,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I have sent this to our Guest Relations Team who will be in touch with you via email. Please also remove your photo as it contains personal information.

*Rose