Etihad Airways / my travel from abu-dhabi to washington, dc (ahmed c. megri)

Hello!
My travel from Abu Dhabi to Washington, DC (June 2nd, 2019, at 10:30, Etihad 131) was delayed by 24 hours. This was not my fault. The reason is that your flight from Jeddah to Abu-Dhabi (Etihad 314) was delayed.
My name is Dr. AC Megri and I am a professor and professional working in the area of Architectural Engineering. The delay makes me missing important meetings at Washington, DC and also financial losses because of my hotels, and car reservation (see below). As well, when I reached Washington, my luggage was damaged (see below the receipts of repair). I request reimbursement of $244.96

• Updated by Dr. Ahmed Cherif Megri, Jun 12, 2019