[Resolved] Etihad Airways / lost luggage
Please be informed i am Demetrio S. Cabalhin Jr. during our port of call in davant USA iv been sent home dated March 17, 2019 during my fligth from new orliens to JFK i have been a delay of fligth for more than 3 hrs. I missed my connecting flight from JFK to Abu Dabi, Jetblue reskedule my fligth to march 19, 2019 and they have arrange me a hotel check in time 2300H March 17, 2019 and check out March 18, 2019. Since my flight is reschedule to March 19, 2019, I have requested one night stay in hotel but they have refuse to give me another one day. They have rebook me in March 18, 2019 9pm in different airline witch is Cathay Pacific. As per above subject my luggage has been missing. Kindly ask your support to recover my luggage in JFK in Jetblue Airlines or in Ethihad Airlines. Please find attach my boarding pass, passport copy and luggage claim stub.
email add [protected]@gmail, com
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Apr 23, 2019
We apologise for the delay of your luggage. Please email our Baggage Team directly - [protected]@etihad.ae to process your claim.
Thank you. *Rose
More Etihad Airways Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- Etihad Airlines - flight cancellation 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unethical behaviour by staff
- Etihad Airways - service deficiency 
- Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unable to redeem miles