[Resolved] Etihad Airways / lost luggage

Philippines Review updated:

Please be informed i am Demetrio S. Cabalhin Jr. during our port of call in davant USA iv been sent home dated March 17, 2019 during my fligth from new orliens to JFK i have been a delay of fligth for more than 3 hrs. I missed my connecting flight from JFK to Abu Dabi, Jetblue reskedule my fligth to march 19, 2019 and they have arrange me a hotel check in time 2300H March 17, 2019 and check out March 18, 2019. Since my flight is reschedule to March 19, 2019, I have requested one night stay in hotel but they have refuse to give me another one day. They have rebook me in March 18, 2019 9pm in different airline witch is Cathay Pacific. As per above subject my luggage has been missing. Kindly ask your support to recover my luggage in JFK in Jetblue Airlines or in Ethihad Airlines. Please find attach my boarding pass, passport copy and luggage claim stub.
email add [protected]@gmail, com

• Resolution statement

• Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Apr 23, 2019

Dear Demetrio,

We apologise for the delay of your luggage. Please email our Baggage Team directly - [protected]@etihad.ae to process your claim.

Thank you. *Rose

De
Apr 21, 2019

Comments

•   Apr 26, 2019

Demetrio S. Cabalhin Jr.

You are informed incorrectly:
    the claims regarding allegdly lost baggage can be submitted to the air carrier, which registered you or to the last carreir, which is stated in bag tag only
    not later than 21 days following the arraival.

If you have contacted any carrier (JetBlue or Etihad) within till April 9, 2019, their duty was
    - to register your claim
    - to issue PIR (property irregulatory report)
    - to deliver the baggage to your address, which is stated in PIR / complaint.

If you had not submitted the claim till April 9, 2019, the rest is useless.

I am not assiciated with the above air carriers.

OLEG G
    sr manager for ICAO / IATA irregularity matters (Asia and Europe)
    Aryan engineers Ltd
    electronic address for request with documents in .PDF or .JPG format:
    aryan{at}vivaldi.net