Etihad Airways — flight schedule
Hi, I have a flight from Egypt to Abu Dhabi by Etihad Airways.
As printed from Amadeus, the flight detail shows the schedule on 30 september 2019 on 5.40 a.m. The flight number is EY650.
When i come to the counter to check in, they said that i got the wrong flight and give me a screenshot of the right one! Without any explanation, they just told me to go from the counter. And the right one is about TWELVE hours late.
How can this happen to ME?!
My question is,
DID YOU CHANGE MY SCHEDULE??
How can this happen?if it not your fault, please explain this!
Otherwise, we'll see the option that i have.
Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Oct 02, 2019
Please contact your travel agency direct as they had control over your booking.
Thank you. *Rose
More Etihad Airways Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- Etihad Airlines - flight cancellation 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unethical behaviour by staff
- Etihad Airways - service deficiency 
- Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- Etihad Airways - bad customer service and causing unwanted stress
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - missing baggage