Eternal Heart Ayahuasca Santo Daime Portugal Adrian Freedman And Associatesayahuasca disaster in portugal as three ayahuasca retreat centres are lost to fire - spiritual mentor threatened with death prophesied fires

E Review updated:

There is a Metaphysical Catastrophe in Portugal in the SANTO DAIME / Ayahuasca Circles as three Ayahuasca retreat centres are destroyed by fire during 2017, just months after a Spiritual Mentor was threatened with death, or being crippled, or put in a wheelchair.

He warned people to respect the medicine, but instead, some threatened to kill him, others labelled him sick and twisted, those organizing the retreats ignored the warnings, and some of Adrian Freedmans friends labelled him a homosexual peodophile and an arsonist.

They responded to the warnings of fire with abuse

OPINION

Lightworker 'hubris' is so rife in Portugal, and is compounded by people drinking large amounts of Ayahuasca / Santo Daime without any respect for morals and awareness, and It manifests in people believing they are immune to law and karma, and know it all, and can come here and do what they like, without any awareness of moral responsibility or consequence.

Once that is mixed with Ayahuasca and Santo Daime works, then the powers of the astral are drawn into what is in essence heavy duty, mucky, and toxic karma.

People often believe that drinking Ayahuasca and invoking the astral powers has no consequence, but this is a very serious error in spiritual judgment, one compounded by the actions of leaders who allow their groups to be sloppy and who foster moral weakness, criminal behaviour, inflated egos and all other manner of karmic maladies, that in the end, ensure trouble.

The idea of using Ayahuasca / Santo Daime is to move closer to God, but this clearly means surrendering one's ego and not reinforcing ego behaviours to the point of hubris, which causes people to make decisions that seem to baffle common sense, and decisions that lead to their downfall or detriment.

It shows that leaders of movements who administer shamanic / hallucinogenic medicines to large numbers of people, clearly have the moral obligation to be mindful of what they are doing, and to make sure people come with the right respect.

If they then do not assume responsibility, then they are just creating conditions for many people to get caught up in big ego illusions and blunder into big trouble dazzled by the light of the Daime, but hampered by an absence of moral awareness and a realization that actions have consequences.

I foresaw THREE FIRES and was threatened with death, told I would be killed before the police can help, was subjected to mockery and other disgusting abuse, and TWO of the centres involved in the death threats and abuse were destroyed in the October 2017 fires, and the other in June, just days after other threats were made.

It would appear that threatening to kill experts in metaphysics creates very serious trouble indeed, which explains the fires.

The prophecies were put in writing and emailed to the police, and various centres, but they were ignored, and now the Centres are in ashes.

THE BOTTOM LINE

AYAHUASCA ABUSE CAUSES FIRES !!

Often attendees (and hosts/leaders) believe there is no consequence of 50-100 people purging out karmic vomit into the energy of a land, but in truth, it causes big problems for nature spirits, devas and the purity of the land, if this cleansing is not handled properly, and overseen by skilled and trained shamans. It is because such energy pollution attracts lower astral energies that degrade the land, and sow the seeds for a purifying fire.

This also partially explains why some structures are unburned (surrounded by destruction) and why other structures are burned to the ground.

Fire is intelligent.

This is an example of where metaphysical effects of Ayahuasca use (and its abuse) can have very serious and unfortunate consequences. Unfortunately, this phenomenon is little understood, because astral awareness can only be effectively integrated into one's being, if one has a strong grounding in respect, grounding, moral integrity, truth and humility (to the Higher Power).

If those conditions are not there, and people are not trained in developing these virtues by their leaders, trouble is inevitable and karma calls to present difficult lessons.

When a fire takes everything away, it teaches humility and respect for nature, and in my life, I often see such events following retreat centres being very popular, hosting many Ayahuasca retreats, without respecting the medicine, or without the right awareness, and then trouble comes.

It clearly presents sorely needed lessons in ethics and integrity throughout the movement, and shows that actions, have consequences.

So clearly, the matter of me being threatened with death, presents serious lessons to all involved in the Ayahuasca community, and clearly, healing that within the Ayahuasca community (as it wants to now take responsibility), would be a good start.

• E
      Jul 24, 2018

The Eternal Heart Centre wishes to issue these public apologies to the complainant Free Spirit.

The Eternal Heart Centre unreservedly apologizes and condemns the disturbing nature of the complaints including abuse, mockery and threats to kill. On no level do we condone or support such behaviour and we can confirm the behaviours are not ones we sanction.

Dear Free Spirit,

On behalf of the Santo Daime Church, I unreservedly and sincerely apologize for the distress caused to you and your partner because of the death threats made by someone in our movement connected with an ongoing police investigation, who was arrested with a large amount of cannabis and other illegal substances.

We must now accept some moral responsibility for the matter, because Johannes Maasland was a member of our Church, who participated in our retreats often, and through us, was introduced to the Path of the Santo Daime.

His behaviours are not ones we bless, condone or support.

He has shown himself to be reckless, morally irresponsible and respect-less for the law of the land and he is clearly unsuited to the work.

We have examined the death threats made which implies you could be killed before the police can do anything about it.

Because these threats were made by one within our wider community we are deeply hurt and shocked by what has happened.

We confirm our movement condemns such despicable behaviour, and we encourage people in our wider communities to respect the laws of the land and to respect life.

Johannes behaviour brings shame and dishonour to us all, and reflects badly on us as a whole and we do not condone the illegal cultivation of cannabis.

This matter has shown is the importance of ethical awareness and moral integrity in what we do, as you have pointed out, and we acknowledge over the years that there has been weaknesses in those areas, and now, strive to learn from this experience.

We also acknowledge there are other lessons that this matter has presented to us, and we now know that we must take them seriously in all the work that we do, so that this never happens again.

We have decided to make a priority, the development of ethical and moral awareness, in all who attend our gatherings, so that we can promote good and respectable behaviour, respect for law and respect for other people.

We accept that these ethical, moral and spiritual lessons have been presented to us, at great cost, danger and risk to yourself and your partner – and that your role in our movement, has clearly been to reflect back big lessons at the risk of serious injury, or even death, a matter that is deeply troubling for us.

I also unreservedly and sincerely apologize for the distress caused to you and your partner because of the other abuses posted online by him and ‘friends’ of The Sanctuary 1860. Some of those postings labelled you mentally ill as well as suggesting you should feel fear in your trousers, or be killed before the police can help.

His postings were insulting, degrading, disgusting and not representative of how we expect any of our followers to behave in their daily lives. We must now accept some moral responsibility for the matter, because Johannes Maasland was a member of our Church, who participated in our retreats often, and through us, was introduced to the Path of the Santo Daime, and who indirectly, with the help of Daniela Markert (aka Daniela Mar), founded The Sanctuary 1860.

The Sanctuary 1860 was founded by members of our Santo Daime Church, who have clearly lost their moral way in their quest to be number one in Portugal for Ayahuasca.

This whole sorry tale has been a wake-up call for us in the importance of ethical practice as you say, and in the light of this we will endeavour to do all we can to bring more clarity and grounding to every aspect of our practice, both in and out of the workshops.

We condemn all the abuses that you have witnessed at the hands of Johannes Maasland and The Sanctuary 1860 and encourage all those in our movement to take responsibility for their mistakes.

We do not condone the illegal cultivation of cannabis in our movement.

We are appalled by some of the behaviours that have occurred, and are deeply ashamed about what has happened and it reflects badly on all of us.

We expect all who attend our gatherings to respect the laws of the land and to behave themselves responsibly in their lives and will remind our followers, in future events, to do so.

In addition to the other apologies presented, I also want to wholeheartedly and unreservedly apologize for the insults you received from someone in the Cascais Santo Daime Church group.

The individual who did not name themselves, but implied they were from the Cascais Church - labelled you a homosexual peodophile (which implies that you like gay sex with underage boys) and this insult was clearly done to offend

Obviously, for someone in our movement to make such an offensive insult, without any justification other than from a place of pure hatred, is totally appalling, and I, as a Senior of the Santo Daime Church, am totally ashamed of this.

In addition to the other apologies presented, I also want to wholeheartedly and unreservedly apologize for not taking the matters presented seriously before. Because of this we must accept we are responsible for our own detriment. When brothers and sisters of my Church mocked and insulted you, claiming you were a (censor), would be killed, was an arsonist, mentally deranged and a homosexual peodophile, I did not want to take ethical responsibility and condemn my associates and friends responsible.

This was because I chose loyalty to those who lost their ethical way, rather than to the ethical authority of the (censor), expert in matters of metaphysics and astral matters.

I now know I must take responsibility, to rescue my own integrity, brought into very serious question indeed. I jet-setted around the world instead of taking responsibility as a leader for my mistakes. I did not respect you or your wisdom and now we are all suffering for that mistake, because of our ethical shortcomings and our collective failings in being able to take responsibility for our mistakes, our hubris, our hatred and our unresolved issues.

I did not want to be sorry before because of my ego, this was a mistake I must now correct.

I now know there is more to being a Daime leader than being the ‘king of the castle’ from a space of ego-inflated self-importance, this was my downfall and I must learn from this. I provided large amounts of Santo Daime to those ill-suited to host works and then tried to evade responsibility and stood by whilst others in the group mocked and insulted you for fun.

When someone in our group threatened to kill you before the police could help, I did not intervene then and condemn the behaviour outright that would have saved so much trouble for me and my aides.

You warned me of fires and to stop the works, but I did not and the fires came.

I was challenged because I was in my ego and thought I knew better, but I was wrong, and have been humbled by the lessons. We did not understand energy or how high level astral energies offended by those who made death threats can invoke serious trouble.

We will no longer do workshops here, because of the seriousness of your prophecies that tend to come true, causing fire and death in the lives of our brothers and sisters, and in the local communities as well.

Some of them mocked you, and they paid for the mistake with life-changing losses, as you foresaw. They stated they were Santo Daime people, so I must now condemn this abuse.

I believed I could keep the donations you made in good faith, even though you were forced to move for your safety, threatened with murder by those who I gave the Daime to, even though they were ill-suited. I did not want to admit my mistake, but now I must to spare me and my family untold karmic troubles because of the karma of disrespecting (redacted) and their wellbeing.

I was wrong to believe a (redacted) should make losses for our collective mistakes and for this I am so sorry and want to repent for this mistake. I assure you that we will learn from these matters and as a leader, I take full responsibility for all the abuse and mockery, it reflects bad on me and on the Daime family, I now know that I must foster better morals and standards in our groups.

I also want to wholeheartedly and unreservedly apologize for the matter of a member of our associated group in Cascais.

As well as mocking you as a peodophile, they also claimed to be tracking your emails and bank account. The fact that someone in our movement would pretend to be a private investigator and claim to be tracking your emails in such a blatently unprofessional and unregulated manner is troubling.

It shows us that some in our movement are disrespectful, violate Data Protection laws and also claim to be able to track private bank accounts. This reflects badly on me because you wanted a refund for the events and I stood back and allowed my friends in the Daime to mock you like this and I did nothing because I wanted to keep your donations for myself.

I did not act or intervene because I put my interests first, which was a mistake. I saw already the same organizer mocked you months before, but I used them anyway to host a music event, so I was stupid to do that and brought about my own troubles and a potential investigation by the Information Commissioners Office.

I will comply fully with the Subject Access Request submitted and turn over all the relevant data that we hold about you as an organization.

I confirm our movement does not condone illegal or unauthorized private investigations, or the abuse of personal data, or any other kind of mockery.

I am totally ashamed of myself and everything that has happened in this matter.

I ask your Source to forgive us and we will now make the damages payment for your trouble.

Adrian Freedman
    The Eternal Heart Centre

• I
      Sep 06, 2018

He was threatened with violence and murder, and subjected to malicious defamation, as a way of blaming him for the police raid that found many kilos of cannabis at the house of Earth Connection Portugal.

They all mistakenly thought he was a police informant on the cannabis and then some proceeded to make threats to murder, others engaging in malicious defamation and witness harassment.

The police got involved and filed complaints with the Prosecution and the Tribunal for witness harassment conducted by members of the Santo Daime Church headed by Adrian Freedman.

The Tribunal made an Injunction against those responsible with permanent effect on the four named people below, process number of the Criminal Tribunal is 1544.18.3T9 GMR Tribunal Oliveira do Hospital, Portugal.

All four are brothers and sisters of The Santo Daime Church.

• D
      Sep 14, 2018

Adrian Freedman lost his battle with the authorities to procure freedom for his Santo Daime after a series of devastating wildfires that burned down many homes and retreats in the Santo Daime, adverse Court cases that ruled against the Santo Daime, injunctions served on those in the Santo Daime involved in witness intimidation, scandals, losses, misfortunes and a host of many other untold troubles attributable to the workings of karma that put a stop to his work.

It started in 2010 with Encontro 2010, a business that was started by Mr Freedman for large scale Santo Daime works involving hundreds of people in the United Kingdom. At that time, some members of the Church boasted about how they could insert people in Customs and Excise undercover to wave through vast amounts of Santo Daime substance.

When Adrian Freedman attempted to order enough Santo Daime from Brazil for 600 people for one week of works, Customs and Excise impounded the substance, made raids on various houses in Totnes, taking away vast quantities of Santo Daime tea that was never returned to the group. He was brought before Court, and the prosecution said in a letter that they did not accept that the DMT in the Santo Daime fell outside of prohibition. He was told explicitly that further attempts to import the substance would result in prosecution.

After almost 2 years on bail, with an anklet and subjected to other severe restrictions, no charges was brought, but it ended the Santo Daime in the United Kingdom.

To quote his own words from a site, citing fair use:-

However the situation is far from over, as the Prosecution also wrote in their letter that It is not accepted that the N-Dimethyltrptamie (DMT) found in the tea falls outside prohibition imposed by the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971. In other words they still maintain that ayahuasca is illegal and so fresh attempts to import it could result in arrest or prosecution. Quite where this leaves us in terms of next steps is difficult to say, at least until after the next court hearing, but both Adrian and (removed) are committed to continuing this battle until the use of the Daime as a sacrament is given the legal recognition it deserves.

It would be honest opinion to say continuing the battle means continuing to import the substance, illegally, an intention reflected in his very own words.

Soon after, in 2012 the Portuguse authorities specifically denied permission for the use of Santo Daime substance in ceremonies, the Church in Portugal tried three times to get legalization, but failed. They were told no.

But in 2013 and 2014, Adrian Freedman with the help of Monte Mariposa Retreat Centre run by Andy Pears from the UK, along with Miguel Abreu, as well as Gravito Retreat Centre, run by Miguel Humblet and Shobha Brennan, hosted ceremonies without legal permission. To compound to the problem, the gatherings became degenerate, places to smoke pot, weed, marijuana, etc, and to deal in other substances prohibited by law.

It is averred Gravito became uncomfortable with the gatherings fearing police raids as Adrian Freedman ran out of places to host the gatherings, they also had problems getting enough Santo Daime. Still on a quest to make big Santo Daime and cannabis parties in Portugal, he enlisted others to set up retreat centres that could host such events, using people willing to import Santo Daime concentrates illegally, and people willing to grow vast amounts of marijuana to be sold and shared at gatherings.

Mestre Irineu was against the use of marijuana, but Adrian Freedman's works were of his own making, by his rules, run by assistants with alcohol and substance abuse issues, grappling with mental health and respect problems, and people that believed drinking alcohol after Ayahuasca ceremony was a wise idea. The combination of ayahuasca, alcohol and cannabis makes people degenerate and makes the works not spiritual works, but illegal substance abuse parties, plain and simple.

In 2014 he was told to tidy up the act, but had no power over the group as they did not respect him, if Adrian told them not to smoke marijuana, they smoked it anyway. By the end of 2014 his quest for freedom for Santo Daime became a quest to be powerful in Portugal for large scale Santo Daime and cannabis smoking events, in a country where the first is prohibited, and the second prohibited to traffick or distribute to others.

Personal use of marijuana is tolerated in Portugal, but Santo Daime Church members opening Ayahuasca centres and growing many kilos of it, whilst dealing in LSD and other substances, is not.

But the history of the Santo Daime is riddled with stories of victim-hood and persecution, playing the poor me when caught with substances, on one hand, trafficking in substances and flouting the law with apparent contempt, and on the other hand 'crying' about how badly they are being dealt with by the authorities. The problem was moral grounding and ethical responsibility, qualities Adrian Freedman and his people showed no interest in developing, because Santo Daime mixed with cannabis takes them away, as explained in a free ebook called Santo Daime Revealed Drugs, Lies and Fraud.

The author explains how he was threatened with murder also, explaining why the Santo Daime has spoiled itself by using marijuana in works. He explains how it messes up people's energy fields, makes them deranged and mentally unstable, sometimes causing psychosis requiring professional mental health treatment with medication.

The truth is that Adrian Freedman uses other people to do his 'dirty work' namely trafficking in the substance and growing marijuana for events, and has other people that can make trouble for people that defend themselves against threats of violence and murder. Because he got it wrong, his people got it wrong too, culminating in a police raid on a centre he denied founding, but he founded it, with his blessing, and provided the Santo Daime.

The police in Portugal on Nov 10th 2016 found 14 kilos of cannabis, three big sacks, and many pots of marijuana. They found LSD and cannabis oil making equipment. The individual was named Johannes Maasland and was one of Adrian Freedman's key persons in the running of the Santo Daime in Portugal.

The Santo Daime in Portugal thought it was the fault of someone who foretold the troubles, Adrian Freedman's associates and friends got involved in behaviour which constitutes witness harassment for which there is no legal excuse, it also was conducted by many people and consitututed 'cultural intimidation' against the witness by the Santo Daime who was not an informant on the police raid.

But Adrian Freedman's people thought he was, labelling him a sick, evil, mentally deranged (censor) and a (censor) and several times threats to murder were made, as well as attempts to make him not go to the Tribunal as a witness to threats of murder and criminal defamation.

Adrian Freedman looked the other way and blessed the behaviour, an action that spoiled him, as he learned lying oneself out of a situation or supporting witness vilification and mockery, spelt doom for his Santo Daime.

In June 2018 a Criminal Tribunal (Criminal Court) injuncted the owners of Earth Connection Portugal and The Sanctuary 1860 prohibiting them from making threats of violence, posting malicious abuse and defamatory statements against the witness to the proceedings. He was threatened with violence and murder.

The police got involved in that matter as well and filed complaints with the Prosecution and the Tribunal for witness harassment conducted by members of the Santo Daime Church headed by Adrian Freedman.

The people that the Criminal Injunction refers to are Johannes Maasland, Alexandra Akat, Attila Akat and also Daniela Markert, sometimes known as Dani Mar or Daniela Mar. All four are brothers and sisters of The Santo Daime Church.

The injuncted parties were involved in running Ayahuasca retreats in Portugal and advertising them online, their work was started with the assistance of Adrian Freedman of The Santo Daime Church.

In early 2018 Adrian Freedman finally gave up on his quest to free the Santo Daime, taking down webinars where he portrayed himself as a poor me victim to the authorities, but in truth he is just a member of a criminalized substance trafficking organization that collapsed as a result of threatening people with murder and violence to advance the Santo Daime.

He brought so much woe and trouble to his family and to the family of his wife, bringing them all into dishonour and shame, he finally gave up.

His Eternal Heart business was closed down and dissolved, his associates dealt with by police and the Courts, Adrian Freedman realized after the fires that his work in Portugal was finished, and is finished.

His behaviour brought shame to the Santo Daime, his support for mockery of Court witnesses blew up in his face, destroying his Santo Daime and invoking prohibition by the authorities. His friends thought a police witness was a loser and would be murdered, retreat centres hosting him claimed he was a gay (censor) and a (censor) and poked fun at him claiming he was making prophecies of fire to make fear.

His life work to free the Santo Daime ended in humiliating defeat, disgrace, dishonour and losses, as everything about his Santo Daime was destroyed, culminating in a landmark ruling in Holland AGAINST the Santo Daime after 21 years of tolerance.

The main decision from the Amsterdam Court of Appeal is that the import, possession, and use of Ayahuasca leads to an unacceptable danger to public health. This means that, from [protected], Santo Daime works in the Netherlands are illegal.

The Court lent toward the side of public safety and implied public safety supersedes any freedom of religion.

Adrian Freedman LOST the war for freedom of the Santo Daime, his brothers and sisters involved in making death threats and mockery of people who foresee fires, lost their homes and centres to freak wildfires, they LOST their quest to be powerful in Portugal for Ayahuasca.

Their power was taken from them by God, those who consecrated hubris in Santo Daime works, lost everything, their professional standing, their homes, their centres, their legal freedoms and some were injuncted by a criminal court.

Adrian Freedman was spoiled by his own darkness and hubris, reinforced by long standing 'Totnes hubris'.

He drank too much Santo Daime and smoked too much marijuana, everyone else followed him, became contemptuous druggies, undermining the sanctity of the Ayahuasca movement in Portugal, and ultimately, bringing a renewed curse of prohibition and intolerance for Santo Daime.

His friends Johannes Maasland, Daniela Markert, Alexandra Akat and Attila Akat were handed down an injunction by a Criminal Court in Portugal, their dream of setting up Santo Daime centres and being popular, was also destroyed, because of their hubris.

The police took the cannabis away and posted on their website about the police raid. Alexandra Akat tried to lie and malign the one threatened with murder as a sick and evil liar, threatening to smear him online if he talked to Court. Threats were made also of murder and violence if he did not take down the reports, so they were uploaded on sites that do not remove.

The Tribunal made an Injunction against those responsible with permanent effect on the four named people above, process number of the Criminal Tribunal is 1544.18.3T9 GMR Tribunal Oliveira do Hospital, Portugal.

The police also got involved and filed complaints with the Prosecution and the Tribunal for witness harassment conducted by members of the Santo Daime Church headed by Adrian Freedman.

Adrian Freedman was served with Particulars of Claim for criminal harassment, a cease and desist order prohibiting further incitement of violence or mockery, as well as prohibiting circulation of private data and was told never to return to Portugal.

He thought that finding people to mock a witness as a peodophile was funny, but life taught him a lesson, by way of the State banning his Santo Daime and renewing their efforts to outlaw the activities of The Santo Daime Church.

The fire also taught him a lesson because he defied the Gods by way of hubris, a very serious offence indeed for any spiritual leader. He was warned of fires and loss of life, and stuck in finger up at the warning, in October 2017, 41 people lost their lives as 5 centres were destroyed by prophecized fires as a karmic reaction for threatening Spiritual Gurus with murder and death.

Ayahuasca and Santo Daime Ceremonies Portugal Adrian Freedman — ayahuasca disaster in portugal as 5 ayahuasca retreat centres are damaged/lost to fire - spiritual mentor threatened with death prophecized fires

The Santo Daime family of Adrian Freedman including Daniela Markert, as well as Andi Bock and Olly Perry, and Attila Akat along with Alexandra Akat thought that laughing and making mockery of the Guru was funny.

They kept drinking Ayahuasca and poked fun at prophecies of fire, saying he was on a mad trip, making fear, was evil, deranged, (censor) and (censor). They claimed he would be set upon by (censor) and would feel the (censor) in his (censor).

In 2016 and 2017 he foresaw many fires and made recommendations, but the group turned on the wiser brother and prophet amongst them, in essence, turning on (redacted), spitting at it, abusing and mocking it, claiming he was a (redacted), a (redacted), a (redacted), a (redacted), a (redacted) and a (redacted) amongst other obscenities.

Each time they turned against him he had visions of fires destroying retreat centres in the Ayahuasca scene in Portugal.

It caused a chain reaction of karmic blow-ups and the family lost their houses, their professional standings, their karmic merit and experienced downfall. turned on the Guru labelling him sick, evil, (censor), a peodophile, a (censor), a (censor), a (censor) and would be killed, murdered, hurt, sent to hospital and was threatened with being finished off.

The Guru had visions of fires destroying retreat centres and their houses, the group claimed he was making up prophecies to make fear, and was sick, evil, twisted, deranged, a (censor), a (censor), a (censor) and a (censor).

The centres appear to burn down as a karmic reaction in response to Guru's grounded in the astral power, being threatened with murder and violence.

The Santo Daime Church has been served with a hefty damages bill, as yet, no attempt has been made to make any kind of restitution, but Adrian Freedman's work with Santo Daime, is over, he has LOST the fight for freedom for his Santo Daime.

His freedom for the Santo Daime has become a farce, a travesty, a perversion of all that the original doctrine of Santo Daime stood for, named and shamed for hubris, in front of the Santo Daime peoples of the world who do behave themselves.

Adrian Freedman was caught with his pants down so to speak for operating illegally in Portugal and being a supporting party to mockery of witnesses to Criminal Court, a very serious offence indeed, one that authorities always take seriously, and punish for.

The Tribunal made an Injunction against those responsible with permanent effect on the four named people above, for clarity they are Attila Akat, Alexandra Akat, Daniela Markert and Johannes Maasland, process number of the Criminal Tribunal is 1544.18.3T9 GMR Tribunal Oliveira do Hospital, Portugal.

The Criminal Court of Appeal in early 2018 in a landmark ruling after 21 years of tolerance, ruled AGAINST the Santo Daime after the Church pre-emptively started a war with the Netherlands State in 2016, which they lost also.

The main decision from the Amsterdam Court of Appeal is that the import, possession, and use of Ayahuasca leads to an unacceptable danger to public health. This means that, from [protected], Santo Daime works in the Netherlands are illegal and that their practice was CRIMINALIZED.

• E
      Nov 01, 2018

Dear Free Spirit,

We must now accept some moral responsibility for the matter, because Johannes Maasland and Daniela Markert were members of our Church, who participated in our retreats often, and through us, was introduced to the Path of the Santo Daime.

Their behaviours are not ones we bless, condone or support.

His postings were insulting, degrading, disgusting and not representative of how we expect any of our followers to behave in their daily lives. We must now accept some moral responsibility for the matter, because Johannes Maasland was a member of our Church, who participated in our retreats often, and through us, was introduced to the Path of the Santo Daime, and who indirectly, with the help of Daniela Markert (Dani Mar), founded The Sanctuary 1860.

We condemn all the abuses that you have witnessed at the hands of Johannes Maasland and The Sanctuary 1860, as well as at the hands of their friends and families and we encourage all those in our movement to take responsibility for their mistakes.

We do not condone the illegal cultivation of cannabis in our movement.

In addition to the other apologies presented, I also want to wholeheartedly and unreservedly apologize for not taking the matters presented seriously before. When brothers and sisters of my Church mocked and insulted you, claiming you were a (censor), would be killed, was an arsonist, mentally deranged and a homosexual peodophile, I did not want to take ethical responsibility and condemn my associates and friends responsible.

You warned me of fires and to stop the works, but I did not and the fires came.

We take back claims from members of our Santo Daime Church that you are full of (censor), that you are mentally sick, evil, a (censor), a peodophile, a (censor), a (censor) and and were involved in acts of arson.

I am totally ashamed of myself and everything that has happened in this matter.

Thank you for being such a beacon of uncompromising integrity, hopefully others may learn from your example.

However, sadly, and with all the best intentions in the world we cannot control the thoughts, words and actions of others. In the meantime, i take this experience as a lesson and a teaching and will do my best to take advantage of the opportunity to be a better person and a better group leader.

I feel so sorry for the distress and disturbance you have suffered as a result of stupid and irresponsible behaviour, and the way it reflects badly on all of us. By the way, I look back on our long association and i appreciate your luminous presence in all the spiritual works we shared.

Wishing peace, good health and love for you.

Adrian Freedman