Esure Car Insurancerude and arrogant

U

esure car insurance claim handlers are rude and arrogant, they treat you as stupid and if by any chance you make a claim and its not your fault but the other party is also insured with esure then you have got no chance of fair deal from them they try their best to waste your time and make you feel as if it was your fault and you should suffer for it.They dont show no professionalism

• Jh
    Jhoch Nov 07, 2009

You get what you pay for, go with a local agent.

• Jh
    Jhoch Nov 07, 2009

Comments Sort by: Date | Rating

0 mins ago by Jhoch 0 Votes

You get what you pay for, go with a local agent

SARAH COMER Mar 10, 2010

The one thing I hate in life is people telling you they are going to call you back, and never bother!!! Even after several complaints, They are rude insulting and very unprofessional in customer service- If I had one piece of advice "train your staff in courtesy" as every person I spoke to which was serveral!!!, was lacking in respect in every way.And nobody seemed to have a clue what they are selling or not selling what there policy is and whats not "COME ON ESURE GET AT GRIP YOU ARE LOSING CUSTOM"

A very angry Sarah Comer who is still waiting for a manager to phone, of which they dont seem to have one PATHETIC...

Jon W Mar 12, 2010

I have an outstanding claim arising from an accident 1 year ago that's being dealt with by the ombudsman - been with them for months. I was basically given misleading information from the outset and then told conflicting information every time I spoke to someone. I had to go down the route of requesting tapes of the conversations, which I then had to annotate. I've invoiced them to the tune of £11, 000 as a result of their appalling 'service'. It's organisations like esure that make me want to pack up my belongings and live anywhere but here. They should not be in business. Michael Winner is the perfect face for such a load a rubbish...

• Gl
    Glinakay Mar 21, 2011

Esure car insurance claim handlers are rude and arrogant, they treat you as stupid and if by any chance you make a claim and it’s not your fault but the other party is also insured with Esure then you have got no chance of fair deal from them they try their best to waste your time and make you feel as if it was your fault and you should suffer for it. They don’t show no professionalism.

• Ke
    Kev Mayger Aug 01, 2011

eSure have cancelled my insurance 3 times within the last 6 months leading to a £200 fine & 3 points on my licence because they failed to tell me. The 2nd time they cancelled it was due to a gap in my no claims bonus which was caused by them cancelling my insurance in the 1st place. The 3rd was because I moved home??? WTF!!! DO NOT INSURE ANYTHING WITH THEM!!! They have now cost me near on a thousand pounds on additional costs/fines related to which started off a £400 policy.

• De
    Deans007 Oct 19, 2015

I've just had the exact rude and arrogant attitude from CHRIS DANIELS!! Amazingly he's just told me my insurance renewal premium has increased because... I was crashed into by 3rd party who admitted full liability YES CHRIS I WAS THE VICTIM STIILL WITH A FAULTLESS RECORD AND FULL NO CLAIMS.!! Apparantly its a "negative" factor on my record!!! . Wow a victim twice over, unbelievable!!! Is that even legal!!! DISGRACE.