EstarlandWorst company ever

O

The WORST company EVER! They are the BIGGEST CROOKS! I had sent out an XBOX 360 that is practically BRAND NEW! They tried calling me and telling me that it does not work sometimes, so they need to fix it, and they need my permission to open it up, and if it does not work, than I get screwed. I was like NO, just send it back to me. They are the biggest LIARS, they were trying to pull a QUICK ONE ON ME! The worst part about it is that they want to charge me $10.00 for shipping it back to me. I can't wait to get the XBOX 360 back, because if the serial number does not match, than they will have serious problems. ***At the end of this all, I get another phone call today from another rep convincing me to just have them fix it, why are they so desperate to fix it? Is it because they CAN'T KEEP THEIR WORD AND GIVE ME MY $300 IN STORE CREDIT? Microsoft offers FREE repairs anyway***

• Ex
    exed Sep 19, 2009

I used to deal with estarland.com, but not anymore. I did a few tradeins with them, and was left unsatisfied. My last transaction they screwed me majorly, the last straw. I believe I got half the tradein value in the end. I BBB them, and was about to go though the hassle of taking them to small claims court, but they credited me back partially. Bad company, unresponsive, shouldn't be in retail.