Essex Technology GroupBad seller

K

I bought a lot of 4 Bluetooth adapter from this seller on May 14th. I received the item on time but out of 4 adapter 1 was not working so I email them several times but didn't receive any reply. So I filed dispute with PayPal. After filing dispute, very next day they send me RMA # to send back entire lot. I want to keep 3 adapter and want to exchange 1 so I emailed them about that but they never replied back. So I sent the non working unit back but they decline the exchage. So I left negative feedback for them. Following are the feedback and follow ups. Kindly note the time.

Feedback by me: Out of 4 adapters 1 was nonworking & denied exchange visit WWW.ESSEXLAWSUIT.COM (Jun-04-05 14:27)
Reply to my feedback: WRONG!! Cust sent back 1 unit, , , when we state that they must return ALL items!!! (Jun-06-05 09:15)
Feedback by them: Left neg. feedback. Didn't explain problem. How do we know how to fix? (Jun-06-05 12:30)

On Jun-06-05 at 09:15, they said "Cust sent back 1 unit, , , " After 3hours and 15 mins on the same day at 12:30, they said " Cust didn't explain problem..."
If I didn't explain the problem then why did they issue me a RMA #?

B'coz I used PayPal Buyer Credit for my purchase, PayPal refunded my full payment.
Here is my opinion about this seller,
DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS SELLER WHO RECEIVED OVER 10000 NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS TILL DATE.