Menu
EssayGeeks Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

EssayGeeks
reviews & complaints

www.essaygeeks.co.uk

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.3 12 Reviews

EssayGeeks Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with EssayGeeks at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for EssayGeeks has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of EssayGeeks. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest EssayGeeks reviews & complaints

N
1:38 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

EssayGeeks Professional and Insightful: A Review of EssayGeeks' Academic Writing Services

As someone who has been tasked with writing academic papers, I must say that it can often be a daunting task. Especially when the subject matter is as broad and expansive as the impact of information technology on workplace and operational processes over the last ten years. I was feeling a little lost and not quite sure where to start, but thankfully, I discovered EssayGeeks.

I decided to give this company a try and it turned out to be an excellent choice. They were able to create an essay for me that was of exceptional quality. From the outset, I could tell that the essay writers at EssayGeeks knew what they were doing. They were quick to understand the depth and complexity of the topic and were able to provide insightful perspectives that I had not even considered.

The essay itself was incredibly well-written and well-researched. It was clear that the writer had taken the time to do the necessary research and had thought deeply about the subject matter. I was impressed with the quality of writing on display; the essay was eloquent, persuasive, and informative.

However, I must point out that my experience with EssayGeeks was not entirely flawless. There was an issue with the delivery of my essay. It took longer than expected to arrive. This was a minor inconvenience, but it did cause me some stress and concern.

In conclusion, my overall experience with EssayGeeks was a positive one. I was very pleased with the quality of the work they produced. Despite the issue with the delivery, I would still be happy to recommend this company to anyone who needs help with their academic writing. I believe that, with their expertise and dedication, they can provide excellent assistance to anyone who needs it.

L
1:06 pm EDT

EssayGeeks Exceptional Assignment Help: My Experience with EssayGeeks

At the initial glance, I was unsure and hesitant about soliciting help from EssayGeeks (essaygeeks.co.uk) for my academic assignments. However, after a conversation with one of their members of staff that went on for an hour, I was completely convinced that they had skilled and experienced writers who could produce high-quality articles. The conversation was insightful, informative, and the representative made sure to answer all my questions, which made me feel confident about moving forward with their services.

This current academic quarter I was faced with a challenging and demanding tutor, who held very high standards for academic submissions. I often found myself struggling to meet their requirements, however, with EssayGeeks' assistance, achieving a remarkable 90% in my paper felt like nothing short of a miracle. I was ecstatic with the outcome and felt so grateful to EssayGeeks for their expertise and guidance.

Overall, my experience with EssayGeeks was more than satisfactory, to say the least. The quality of work, timely delivery, and courteous support were worth every penny spent. I have no hesitation in highly recommending their services to anyone who is looking for reliable and professional assignment help. Looking ahead, I am already planning to engage EssayGeeks for future assignments.

P
11:26 am EDT

EssayGeeks Exceptional Services and Top-Notch Writing: A Review of EssayGeeks

As a regular customer of EssayGeeks for over six months, I can confidently say that their services are exceptional. The quality of the papers I've received from them has surpassed my expectations every time. Not only is the writing top notch, but the writers are always ready and responsive to any queries or concerns I may have about the work.

One thing I must commend EssayGeeks for is their excellent customer service. They have gone above and beyond for me on numerous occasions, offering to help with Acknowledgments pages on several of my papers for no added cost. This level of service is rare in the industry, and it is evident that they prioritize their customer's satisfaction above all else.

Another thing I have appreciated about EssayGeeks is their versatility. Although I primarily use them for essays, I have also sought their help on a few Dissertation chapters and a research paper. Each time, they have delivered exceptional work, showing that they not only specialize in one area but can cover various fields.

Overall, I highly recommend EssayGeeks to all students looking for quality papers. They provide excellent writing, top-notch customer service, and have a broad range of expertise. I'm confident that whoever tries them once will become hooked, just like I am.

Is EssayGeeks legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals EssayGeeks as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, EssayGeeks stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering EssayGeeks should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

EssayGeeks earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: EssayGeeks achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

EssayGeeks has received 7 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

A long registered date for essaygeeks.co.uk can be seen as a positive aspect for EssayGeeks as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of EssayGeeks's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Essaygeeks.co.uk has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows EssayGeeks website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Essaygeeks.co.uk has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several positive reviews for EssayGeeks have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Essaygeeks.co.uk appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

C

EssayGeeks EssayGeeks: A Trustworthy and Professional Team of Academic Writers

I recently utilized the services of EssayGeeks (essaygeeks.co.uk) for my term paper, and I was thoroughly impressed with the quality of work they produced. I have actually used this company in the past and was never let down, which has instilled a great level of trust and confidence in their abilities.

As I continue my academic journey and reach the stage where a thesis is required, I am confident that I will not hesitate to utilize their services again. While it is true that their prices are on the expensive side, I have found that the quality of work justifies the cost.

What I appreciate most about EssayGeeks is their commitment to delivering quality work that meets the needs and requirements of their clients. They have never failed to meet a deadline, which is of utmost importance when it comes to academic writing, and I have never received a substandard piece from them.

Their team of writers is not only knowledgeable in various academic fields, but they also have excellent writing skills that enable them to produce compelling and well-written pieces. I appreciate their dedication to their craft, and it is evident that they take pride in delivering work that is of the highest standard.

Overall, I cannot recommend EssayGeeks enough. They are a reliable, trustworthy, and professional team of writers, and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone in need of high-quality academic writing.

M

EssayGeeks Reliable and Professional Writing Service: My Review of EssayGeeks

Let me start by saying that I wasn’t particularly thrilled about the idea of using a writing service for my academic work. I preferred to do things on my own, but when a friend recommended EssayGeeks, I thought it was worth checking out.

To my surprise, I discovered that EssayGeeks is a reliable and professional service that delivers high-quality papers. I must admit that I was skeptical at first, but after receiving my dissertation abstract in a timely manner, I felt more confident about the rest of my project.

The writer assigned to my order was knowledgeable and skilled, and he followed all my instructions and requirements. Moreover, he was very responsive to my questions and concerns, and he kept me updated on the progress of the work.

What impressed me the most about EssayGeeks is their attention to detail. The writer paid close attention to the formatting and the overall structure of the dissertation, which contributed to its cohesiveness and clarity. Additionally, the paper was free of errors and plagiarism, which shows that the writer took his job seriously.

Overall, I would highly recommend EssayGeeks for those who are looking for a reliable and trustworthy writing service. They will not disappoint you.

K
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

EssayGeeks Essaygeeks Review: A Trustworthy Writing Service That Delivers Quality Work On Time

In today's world, academic writing is an essential part of any student's life. With an excessive workload of assignments and research papers, it becomes challenging to maintain the quality of work while adhering to strict deadlines. In such situations, I found myself seeking trustworthy writing services that could help me relieve the burden.

However, my experience with most writing firms was disappointing, as they only made empty promises and failed to deliver on time. They took my money but did not provide the service they had promised. That was until I stumbled upon Essaygeeks, a writing company that genuinely cares about its clients and their needs.

Essaygeeks proved to be the exception to the norm, as they were transparent and upfront about their services. They fulfilled my request for a top-notch thesis delivered on time, and the quality of work exceeded my expectations. With their expertise, I was able to graduate on schedule, and my academic journey improved immensely.

Furthermore, the professionalism with which Essaygeeks operates is commendable. They have a team of experienced and skilled writers who are well-versed in the technicalities of academic writing. All papers are thoroughly researched, and strict measures are taken to ensure plagiarism-free writing. Additionally, their customer support team is prompt and responsive, always ready to provide assistance when needed.

In conclusion, I can wholeheartedly recommend Essaygeeks to anyone in need of reliable academic writing services. They provide high-quality work that is both authentic and delivered on time, making them stand out from the competition. It's no wonder they're the only writing service that's ever lived up to their promises.

R

EssayGeeks Exceptional Paper Writing Service: My Experience with Essaygeeks

When it comes to completing academic assignments, there can be times when you feel stuck and unsure of how to proceed. That's where Essaygeeks comes in - this paper writing service can provide valuable assistance that could make all the difference in your educational journey.

Having used Essaygeeks for three years now, I can confidently say that they are a fantastic company that I would heartily recommend to anyone. With their help, I have been able to stay on track with my studies and progress towards completing my college degree. As someone who struggles with writing, I particularly appreciate the fact that their services always result in high scores for me.

One of my most significant achievements with Essaygeeks was receiving an A on my dissertation. This is no small feat, and it speaks to the expertise and skill of the professionals behind the scenes at the company. They have always demonstrated a willingness to work on any of my assignments and have structured their services around assisting students like me.

If you're on the fence about using Essaygeeks, I would encourage you to give them a try. From my experience, they have surpassed my expectations with quality service, timely deliveries, and outstanding results. The peace of mind that comes with knowing you have reliable assistance on hand is invaluable, and I am grateful for the services the company provides.

In summary, Essaygeeks has proven to be an exceptional paper writing service, and I would strongly recommend them to any student seeking assistance. If you're looking for reliable, professional, and high-quality services, look no further than Essaygeeks.

M

EssayGeeks Not Impressed: My Experience with EssayGeeks Writing Service

I recently used EssayGeeks for a couple of essays and unfortunately my experience was not the best. Despite their great reviews, the quality of my first order was not impressive. Broken English made it difficult to read, even though I requested a UK writer. I found myself having to proofread the whole piece myself, which was disappointing.

Things got worse with my second order, which put a serious damper on the whole experience. I submitted the order with a 7 day deadline on a Wednesday, but did not receive a communication from them until Saturday. They asked whether I wanted to purchase an optional extra due to the complexity of the order, which I declined. However, I missed the second offer they made because their emails were going to my spam folder, which was frustrating. Despite declining the offer, they informed me just a day before the deadline that they were cancelling my order.

Overall, my experience with EssayGeeks was not satisfactory and I cannot recommend them to anyone who is looking for a reliable writing service. While some customers may have had a positive experience with them in the past, I personally had a difficult time and cannot vouch for their consistency. If you're in search of quality academic writing, I'd recommend looking elsewhere.

A
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

EssayGeeks EssayGeeks Review: Not Worth Your Money and Time!

If you're on the lookout for a writing service to help with your essays, you might want to steer clear of EssayGeeks. My experience with them wasn't a good one, and it's one that I wouldn't want anyone else to have to go through.

From the start, I was told that I needed to spend more money if I wanted to make sure that my assignment would be done to my liking. I decided to stick with the basic package, feeling that I had given enough information to the writer to understand what I wanted.

However, I soon received an email informing me that my assignment's title was too complex, and that I would benefit from having it proofread and edited. I refused, stating that if the writer was not competent in handling a complex title, then they shouldn't have taken on my assignment in the first place. Nevertheless, I was assured that everything would be fine.

But fine it was not. When I received the finished assignment, it was clear that it was not fit for purpose. I made a complaint and requested my money back, but it seems that the process is not as straightforward as it should be. I'm still waiting to hear back about the decision, and the online chat function has been of little help.

All in all, I would recommend avoiding EssayGeeks. Based on my experience, there are better writing services out there that can offer you a more reliable and efficient service.

R

EssayGeeks Beware of EssayGeeks.co.uk: Disappointing Service and Poor Quality

I recently had an experience using EssayGeeks.co.uk and I have to say that I was left feeling disappointed and frustrated with the service. I paid a hefty sum of $290 for a History essay on the Great Irish Famine, which was a substantial 3685 words, and I gave the writer 5 days to complete it. While the paper was completed on time, I had a number of issues with the work that was delivered to me.

One of my main complaints was that the footnotes in my essay were done completely wrong and that no page numbers were included. This was a glaring issue that simply should not have been present in any academic work, let alone a paper that was worth so much money. I was understandably frustrated with this aspect of the essay and had to send it back for a revision.

Moreover, I paid extra for the essay to be written by a UK writer and a 'premium quality' MA/PHD writer, yet it was painfully clear from reading the paper that the writer was not even a native English speaker! The essay was not well-structured and it lacked coherence, and it was a string of short sentences that could have easily been copied from wikipedia. This was not what I was expecting for a paper that I paid such a high amount for.

To further compound my disappointment, the company is now trying to convince me to pay an extra $75 for a senior editor to go through the paper. However, I am not willing to throw even more money at the situation, especially given my experience with the initial writer. I have already spent a lot of money on this essay and I do not think it is fair that I should have to spend additional money just to receive a paper that should have been of a high standard in the first place.

In conclusion, if you are considering using EssayGeeks.co.uk for a long or in any way complicated essay, I would caution you to reconsider. While I did receive my essay on time, it was certainly not of the high quality that I was expecting, and I would be surprised if I even achieved a passing grade for this paper. I will now have to spend the next few hours completely rewriting it. It was a frustrating experience and one that I would not want anyone to have to go through.

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

EssayGeeks Disappointing Experience with EssayGeeks: A Cautionary Review for Chemistry Students

As a student enrolled in a master's level chemistry program, I sought the assistance of EssayGeeks (essaygeeks.co.uk) to complete a challenging assignment. Unfortunately, my experience with this online writing service fell short of my expectations.

Out of three questions presented in the assignment, only one was answered correctly and to my satisfaction. I was disappointed that I paid $64 for a subpar service, and I felt compelled to request a refund.

To make matters worse, it was difficult to communicate with EssayGeeks. It was nearly impossible to reach them through their online chat and they failed to respond to my emailed inquiries. This lack of communication left me feeling confused and unsupported as a customer.

Overall, I was dissatisfied with my experience with EssayGeeks. As a paying customer, I expected to receive a higher level of service and quality work. I would caution others to proceed with caution when considering this writing service.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

EssayGeeks EssayGeeks Review: Poor Quality Work and Non-Existent Customer Support

As someone who invested their hard-earned money in a Law dissertation, I was thoroughly disappointed with the end result from EssayGeeks. The quality of the work was atrocious and honestly, it was downright useless. Not only was the referencing method terrible, but the structure of the essay was lacking as well, leaving me feeling like there had been no research or effort put into the project whatsoever.

When I approached the company for a refund, I was told that the time period for a refund had already passed, leaving me feeling completely cheated and frustrated. It's important to note that they stood by their policy rather than prioritizing a dissatisfied customer who felt they were taken advantage of.

Furthermore, as a potential customer, I did some research before deciding on EssayGeeks, only to later realize that the reviews and ratings online were, in fact, fake. This only added fuel to the fire and amplified my regret at having used this website.

All in all, my experience with EssayGeeks was very negative and I must stress that it is best to avoid this website. There are definitely better academic assistance services out there that would be worth investing in. Save your money and your time and seek out a more reliable source for your academic assistance.

EssayGeeks Customer Reviews Overview

EssayGeeks is a UK-based academic writing service offering a wide range of services including essay writing, dissertation writing, editing and proofreading, research paper writing and more. It has received mainly positive reviews from its customers, highlighting its professionalism, timely delivery, quality of writing and competitive pricing.

Customers appreciate the quality of writing provided by EssayGeeks. The company employs a team of experienced and qualified writers who deliver well-researched and properly structured papers. Most reviews indicate that the writing is of high quality and meets the requirements and standards of the customer.

EssayGeeks is praised for its professionalism and level of customer service. The company's team is known for being responsive and helpful, providing quick and thorough responses to customer queries and concerns. Many customers highlight the professionalism of the team, noting that they are easy to work with and willing to make changes or revisions as requested.

The company is also commended for its timely delivery. Many reviews note that EssayGeeks delivers papers on time, ensuring that customers meet their deadlines. This is an important factor for many students who need to submit their work by a specific date.

Finally, competitive pricing is another factor that customers highlight in their reviews. EssayGeeks offers affordable prices for its services, with discounts available for returning customers and for orders of certain sizes. This is an important factor for students who are often working on a tight budget.

Overall, EssayGeeks has generally positive reviews from its customers. The quality of writing, professionalism, timely delivery and competitive pricing are factors that are consistently praised.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

EssayGeeks contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with EssayGeeks?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with EssayGeeks Customer Service. Initial EssayGeeks complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for EssayGeeks above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about EssayGeeks. Discuss the issues you have had with EssayGeeks and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.