ES Palma De Mallunauthorized debit

N

An unauthorized amount of $34.67 keeps getting withdrawn out of my account. I have not authorized it and want it stopped and I want full reimbursement

• Io
    Ionel Stoleac Jan 07, 2016

Who are you ? Why you take my money ?

• Io
    Ionel Stoleac Jan 07, 2016

Stop to take my money !!! I want my money back !!! Who are you ?????

• Ce
    cesidio Sep 22, 2017

@Ionel Stoleac stop taking my money who are you

Jai Matthews Feb 19, 2016

Who are you? I want my money back !!! I did not agree to this payment being taken

• Se
    SeanLongman May 27, 2016

You have taken NZ$60.83 out of my account twice now. I have not given you any permission or authority to do so. Please reimburse my account as I deem this to be fraud.

Comments

Saif Khichi Sep 09, 2016

I want my money back you too 31£ for no reason!!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices