Eric Gilletteeri w/ gsolutions scammed me out of $6,000

J

in april of 2007, i paid Eric Gillette with Gsolutions $6, 000 to design a series of sites. Eric has failed to complete numberous deadlines and all i kept getting were excuses on why the work wasnt completed. he kept telling me he has a guarantee and he will pay me my money back if he doesnt complete the work. when i tried to get my money back for failure to complete my project. he claimed he doesnt have the money and the company couldnt afford to pay me back either. i found several other people that have also experienced problems where they lost their money as well. i am building a case against eric gillette and i would like anyone that has ecountered any problems w/ eric to contact me. me email is [protected]@gmail. just in case they remove my email. i am hdman79 at gmail . com

• To
    Tom Jan 27, 2009

I too have been taken for a ride by this company. And to make matters worse, American Express is siding with Eric - even though I have black and white evidence suppoting my claim that they erroneously charged my AmEx card.

• Bm
    bmartinbern Dec 15, 2011

I just got scammed out of $1500 with promises of him building me a website as he told me my website was "amateur" and he was an "Expert" in the field of making websites convert. I pulled the plug on him taking any more money from me.
    If you have the great misfortune of coming across this master scammer, run, don't walk from this evil person. He will constantly OVER PROMISE and under deliver and come off as the nicest guy in the world. He suffers from the sin of GREED and will do anything to get your money. My only consolation is he will eventually get his just due as Karma eventually seeks its revenge.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices