Ercan Gunduz (Lawyer)Unethical Behavior-Fraudster

D

Like all of you, I have been a victim of Ercan Gunduz fraud practice.
This person is clearly a fraudster and a thief.
In 2012 I paid him £14, 414 through a bank transfer to act as power of attorney on my behalf to purchase a flat in Symbol tower in Istanbul, Turkey.
I should mention that Ercan Gunduz was introduced to me by a UK based estate agent as their ''trusted'' lawyer.
Two years later Ercan Gunduz told me that the apartments are not ready and I should apply for a refund from developers and he will apply for a refund on my behalf.
It has been two years that we are chasing Ercan Gunduz for our refund without any success, We found out through a lawyer in Istanbul that Ercan Gunduz has a lawsuit against him in an Istanbul Court and he has taken money off 750 people!!
This person (Ercan Gunduz)is a THIEF, and FRAUDSTER. He should be brought to justice.
We are seeking legal advice against him.He is a DISGRACE to call himself a LAWYER and a TURK.

• Sh
    Shahriyar Faruk Jun 07, 2018

So what are you doing about it?