Equus Computer SystemsBad service

B

I have bought hundreds of complete systems and countless parts from Equus for many years. There have been very few errors -- and only during the most hectic periods. Problems have always been resolved quickly. Equus also does one thing which has made me a loyal customer for these many years -- they keep system pricing current. Other vendors with which I once dealt would always sell me the system for the same price as the last one -- Equus recalculates every time based on current component costs. For that I thank them. Three years ago I changed my business model, my volume was dramatically reduced when I became a contract procurement consultant. (the client pays me to buy, install and integrate their computers for them) The level of service has not diminished.

• Di
    DITR Dec 27, 2012

North shore collection sending me bills for a subscription to equus magazine that I never ordered nor did I receive