Equity One Consumer Loan Co IncNeed them to report a Satisfied Judgment to the court

I paid off an account with Equity One after they put a lien against me in the Circuit Court of Newport News. The account was paid in full and lien released on 3/10/2005 however, Equity One never sent the court a notice that I satisfied this account. Now it is still seen as open and unsatisfied with the court and own my credit report.

I really need to have this resolved ASAP, it is preventing me from maintaining my life and livelihood.

Vernice