Epubliceye.comBad service

I paid for services they cancelled membership 3 months latter. I have proof of payment they said I didnt pay. Paypal has sent them a letter showing payment nothing from them. I have called can't get through emailed unanswered nothing. Can't do a charge back ben over 60 days so I have been ripped off by a consumer service of all things.

looks like this company is done for as I am going to be posting in forums to get spidered by search engines so it is a matter of time they are gone.

• Dr
    Drussman Dec 30, 2010

Unauthorized Charge to my bank account. - Beware of this site!!!I've called by phone, sent e-mails, made complaints about their service. I did not get a response from this company. I e-mailed this company in Jan 2008 to cancel my account, but they did nothing. Jan2009 they charged my bank account for $149.00. I can't get my money back to find out they still had my account active even though I told them to cancel my account. This company cannot be trusted.