Epoch — scam
Epoch stole money from my checkng account for years using a debit card number. I Never knew about this site ever. So here is some ways to get back at Rand, the EPOCH founder.
[protected]@epoch is the founder. The mailing address is Epoch, P.O. Box 11149, Marina del Rey, CA 90295.
Epoch Phone # [protected]. The FBI email to complain about Epoch scams is fbi.[protected]@live.com
Shawn Henry of the FBI is incharge of the Internet Scams from the FBI.
Do not give up. What is a way to get back at Epoch is to get some snails from yor backyard and put them in a small box and send it off, slow mail, so they rot. The smell alone will make them eat there own puke.
More Epoch Complaints & Reviews
- Epoch.com - charged on debit card
- Epoch - terrible company!
- Epoch.com - after cancellations, still taking money out of account
- Epoch.com - unauthorised transaction on visa debit card
- Epoch.com - charged me after I called and cancelled
- Epoch.com *ahava Inc +13106645810 Gb - epoch billing on my credit card
- Epoch - monthly payments
- Epoch.com - fruad
- Epoch.com ICFCT - fraudulent payments
- Epoch.com - unauthorized payments