EPFO (employees provident fund)Releasition Of Pension

Re:-A/c No.DL/7672/944(Releasition Of Pension)

Sir/Madam,

It is a matter of great regreat that I had deposited form No.10-D on 29-06-2009 and even today the pension amount has not been released . I am an old man and suffering from diabities(sugar) desease . I am regularly following with the EPFO office . Even I have been visited the office atleast seven or eight times. I had also sent a registered letter on 17-12-2009. Last time I have visited on 03-03-2010 when I enquired about my pension the dealing clerk said that he is new to his present assignment and has plenty of works of job to be cleared. When I insisted to clear my pension he said “You come after March 2010 “ then I asked why after March 2010 give me specific reason than only he noted my my Pension A/c No. just to please me . This not done for the first time whenever I have visited that office ( Wazir Pur Ind Area, Delhi) I have to come after one month. This practice is going on only. I have just mentioned that I am suffering from Diabeties and I can not visit 5 th floor every time .

Please look into the matter and advise the concerned clerk/officer to clear my Pension Paper and to advise A/c section to forward my Pension amount to my bamk.It will be very kindness to me and I will be highly obliged.

Thanking You

Yours Faithfully
Mahesh Sahai Mathur
A-498, Pocket-00, Sector-2,
Avantika, Rohini,
Delhi-110085

P.S. :- I have already surrendered my Pension scheme certificate No.DL/CPM/3332 Dt.24-03-2009. I have also submitted certificate of date of birth of my family and also photograph with my wife. My Bank A/c No. is [protected].

Axis Bank Ltd.