Enterprise Holdings / rental car
I returned my rental car to the Waterloo, IA Enterprise location shortly after 12:45 P.M. on February 27th during normal business hours. The weather was clear and sunny, and it seemed to be a slower time of day as I saw several Enterprise employees standing in the lobby. I witnessed Enterprise representative, K, perform a complete 360 degree walk-around inspection of the Nissan Sentra I rented. After completing the inspection, K said everything checked the same as when the vehicle was rented out to me (on February 19th, 2019).
The rental agreement #4WTQPZ was closed on February 27, 2019 at 12:59 P.M. in front of myself and Enterprise representative K (inspector of returned vehicle), R (branch manager), and Enterprise drivers. No damage was acknowledged by any representative during checkout. Possession of Enterprise's Nissan Sentra was transferred to Enterprise driver, C, along with the keys for my returned vehicle.
The Enterprise driver, C, drove me to my home, approximately a 25 mile trip. He dropped me off at my home and drove the same Nissan Sentra back to the Waterloo Enterprise location. No damage was on the vehicle at this time and none was acknowledged by the Enterprise driver.
They sent me an email on March 2nd stating there was damage on the vehicle and to talk with my insurance. I am not sure what to do, since I didn't damage the vehicle and the Enterprise rep said everything was fine. I will definitely try to fight this however I can, though.
Other renters: find a different company to rent from and make sure to take before and after pics and maybe even video record your car inspections.
Enterprise damage claim #[protected]
More Enterprise Holdings Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - we'll pick you up-not drop you off 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Rent A Car - false damage claim 
- Enterprise Car Rental - damage claim
- Enterprise Car Rental - odor in car 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - fraudulent damage claim 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Holdings - outrageous billing, false damage claims
- Enterprise Car Rental - wouldn't rent us a car