Enterprise Rent A Car / discriminatory customer service

Casa Grande AZ, United States Review updated:

I have never before experienced a national business that condones racist behavior by a branch manager. Not only was I denied the car that was reserved by my insurance company but the neo nazi manager Ben Paige threatened to call the police if I did not leave even though all I wanted was a corpaoratw number where I could complain about the racist comment that was spoken to my face. A young white blonde haired and blue eyed man told me a middle ages bu racial man that he would "never" rent to someone like me...???? What does that mean / when Ben Paige said this to me he said it with obvious racial implications. The re tsk company enterprise is fostering a racist atmosphere by employing people with racist views - racist attitudes- and a racist history in this very small town . Racism is alive and well at Enterprise Rent A Car. Thanks a lot Ben Paige!!!NOT

• Updated by D. G. 3019, May 05, 2019

I was blatantly discriminated against by the branch manger of enterprise Rent a car in casa grande AZ. The branch manger Benjamin Paige refuses to even treat me like a human being and instead pulled one of those things wheee he did something wrong and then threatens to call the cops on me once I was trying to complain about what he said. This is the most racist encounter I have ever experienced in my life and I'm sure that a true racist like benjamin Paige at enterprise renta Car will show his true colors again. It's only a matter of time.

• Updated by D. G. 3019, May 05, 2019

This branch manger is letting his racist views and opinions get in the way of legitimate business operations at Enterprise Rent A Car in casa grande az. His name is " Ben Paige " and he must think he can do what ever he wants and get away with it well not this time I'm going to keep complaining about it u til everyone knows just how rotten of a person he really is and he should be in no position of customer service or have any authority over anyone or anything. Enterprise must be hiring their brand he manager roghtboutta the KKK these days . SMH

• Updated by D. G. 3019, May 05, 2019

Anytime a company hires someone who is a racist and allows that person to make business decisions on their behalf based on those racist views it will inevitably backfire. So is the example of enterprise hiring Mr. Benjamin Paige as a branch manager in charge of customer service. This young kLansmen has the authority to deny service to anyone based on their outward appearance and ethnic background. He is even bold enough to verbally discriminate against me in his explanation of why he refused to accept my valid form of payment used at that location before he was in charge. I was shocked that he could be so bold and I'm sure it's because he fears no repercusions from the company that probably looks upon these types of things favorably behind closed doors. We all know these types of companies are out there and I can assure you that enterprise renta car in casa grande az is one of them //// [censored] you ben!!!

• Updated by D. G. 3019, May 05, 2019

I found out today from my insurance agent that Ben Paige has me put on the do not rent list at enterprise because I exposed him for the racist neo nazi trash that he really is. Racism is alive and well at enterprise renta a Car in casa grande az. He refused to accept my valid form of payment based on the way I look and he also verbally discriminated against me when he said that he would never rent to a person like me ( bi racial). After making a complaint to the corporate office about his overtly racist customer service I wa conatced by a "resolution team" from enterprise telling me that no one has ever complained about this employee before. Is that what theyvell everyone? This man should be fired and the company should be held liable for employing such a racist to handle any position of responsibility.

• Updated by D. G. 3019, May 06, 2019

The fact that this young man (Ben Paige) was able to deny me service even though I was a perfectly legitimate customer who has frequented that same location in the past... points to nothing other than discrimination when you factor in the other fact that he told me to face he would never rent to someone like me. I may look differently than all the white business men in suits but I know that his decision was based on his personal dislike for bi racial minorities. When I wanted to make a complaint right away he went through the whole get out before I call the police thing that all white people do when they see someone who isn't white defying their racist expectations. This young man should be publicly shamed and or terminated from his position of responsibility within that company. However if a company promotes that type of behavior then they will do as they have done which is deny deny deny. Racism lives at enterprise.

• Updated by D. G. 3019, May 06, 2019

I have never ever run into any type of business that employs a person like "Benjamin Paige" to be a branch manager. This person went out of his way to be the rudest most offensive and unhelpful person I have ever experienced in any kind of position where customer satisfaction is supposedly important. I have come to the conclusion that he can do what he wants to who ever he wants and get away with it even if it is against the law . Enterprise Rent A Car must promote this type of behavior because they employ a team of people to monitor the internet and dispute any accusations or to pretend that they are interested in resolving your issue. It's a bunch of BS when they have people like "Ben Paige" making customers feel like they have been blatantly discriminated against in action and word.

• Updated by D. G. 3019, May 06, 2019

How in the world Enterprise allowed someone like Ben Paige to become responsible for helping customers is beyond me. This person obviously has personal issues with people of color and or any ethnic minorities. Not only were his actions racially charged but his choice of words only confirms that his hatred for bi racial people preceds his customer service duties. How can someone pick and choose who they will provide service to based on their own personal agenda. If it was a family owned mom and pop shop I could understand this type of thing happening but Enterprise Rent A Car is a international company and they still not only employ a racist pos like Ben Paige but they stand behind his race based business decisions and until someone has the nerve to admit that he was wrong I will complain as much as I can.

• Updated by D. G. 3019, May 07, 2019

I will continue to rant about the discriminatory treatment I received by “Ben Paige” at enterprise rent a car despite the threats to sue me and despite the threats to call the police...I was discriminated against and I will not let it go so [censored] off

Dg
May 5, 2019

Comments

• Th
      5th of May, 2019

Wow. Accusations without proof. They can sue you, you know? Especially the person who you are typing about.

7th of May, 2019

@TheManager Sue me for complaining about being discriminated against ???? Lol ok [censored]

9th of May, 2019

@D. G. 3019 But what was the discrimination? You need to be specific.

You can't be sued for complaining. You can for libel and slander. Especially if your discrimination racism case holds no water.

Lmao. Get over it.

@TheManager I don’t think so

5th of May, 2019

This is like the third one. If it’s that serious, complain to their website. They don’t read this one.

7th of May, 2019

@TheManager I will complain in as many places as I can / I doubt you have even seen half of them yet!

9th of May, 2019

@D. G. 3019 You mean all those addendums you attached? Fool, how can they tell how many people are home if they don't even bother going down the driveway?

Just stop already.

7th of May, 2019

@TheManager Maybe you should tell Ben Paige to stop discriminating against people that look differently than himself at Enterprise Rent A Car in casa grande AZ

7th of May, 2019

@TheManager Deal with it...

14th of May, 2019

@D. G. 3019 You should deal with your anger in a more adult manner. Al Sharpton is no longer an advocate for equally.

Have news for you: he never was.

• La
      10th of May, 2019

I had given credit to your comments concerning Ben Paige until you recently included the phrase "Like most white people do" … To me, it sounds as though you have the problem with people who aren't your same skin color. I'm white and I don't appreciate comments of the such.

10th of May, 2019

@Larry Mesach Thank you. I'm white myself and I have had to deal with more racism than usual because I teach in a poor area of NYC South Bronx). I'm being targeted because they see a white coming and (*poof!*) I /MUST BE/ racist. No, just dedicated. I have worked with many other teachers who were white who left after a year or so. Not because they were being bullied by anyone but because they found somewhere better. I stay because I'm here for the kids and not for myself.

• M7
      11th of May, 2019

I would say erratic- That would be my determination.