[Resolved] Enterprise Holdings / customer service + racism

United States Review updated:

I was discriminated against by branch manager Benjamin page in the Cassa grande Arizona enterprise Rent-A-Car location. I have never experienced such blatant racism in this day and age and I'm furious that someone is in any position is customer service. The level of discrimination that I believe I experienced would be enough to bring to a court of law if I was a litigating person. I am more interested in knowing that the people responsible for these behaviors have been reprimanded.

• Resolution statement

• Enterprise Holdings Customer Care's Response, Apr 24, 2019

D. George2019, please see my responses to your other posts. We'd like the chance to speak with you. Please email [protected]@enterprise.com with your contact information, the reservation number, the exact rental office location and any other details so we can review this promptly. Thank you. – Carol H.

Dg
Apr 22, 2019

Comments

• Dg
      Apr 30, 2019

I know the feeling of having racist remarks said to your face because of Ben Paige at the casa grande az Enterprise Rent A Car / thank Ben for the low rating enterprise !!!

•   Apr 30, 2019

@D. G. 3019 D. George2019NG, please see my responses to your other posts. We'd like the chance to speak with you. Please email [protected]@enterprise.com with your contact information, the reservation number, the exact rental office location and any other details so we can review this promptly. Thank you. – Carol H.

May 01, 2019

@EnterpriseRent-A-Car Your review consists of you taking steps to cover up the actions of someone who is employed by your company.

•   May 02, 2019

@D. G. 3019 D. George2019NG, we can assure you that we do not find this type of behavior acceptable, and we would like to address this with you directly. Please email [protected]@enterprise.com with your contact information, the reservation or rental agreement number, the exact rental office location and the full details so we can look into this promptly. Thank you. – Carol H.

May 02, 2019

@EnterpriseRent-A-Car I have already explained it and spoken to someone and I am sure that no one cares and that the branch manager in casa grande AZ ( B. Paige) will be allowed to continue with his discriminatory tactics. I can assure you that you don’t care what happened to me and that you only want me to be quiet about it. Not gonna happen