[Resolved] Enterprise Holdings / customer service + racism
I was discriminated against by branch manager Benjamin page in the Cassa grande Arizona enterprise Rent-A-Car location. I have never experienced such blatant racism in this day and age and I'm furious that someone is in any position is customer service. The level of discrimination that I believe I experienced would be enough to bring to a court of law if I was a litigating person. I am more interested in knowing that the people responsible for these behaviors have been reprimanded.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Enterprise Holdings Customer Care's Response, Apr 24, 2019
D. George2019, please see my responses to your other posts. We'd like the chance to speak with you. Please email [protected]@enterprise.com with your contact information, the reservation number, the exact rental office location and any other details so we can review this promptly. Thank you. – Carol H.
More Enterprise Holdings Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - we'll pick you up-not drop you off 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Rent A Car - false damage claim 
- Enterprise Car Rental - damage claim
- Enterprise Car Rental - odor in car 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - fraudulent damage claim 
- Enterprise Holdings - rental/discrimination
- [Resolved] Enterprise Holdings - outrageous billing, false damage claims