Enterprise Rent-A-Car / car rental upgrade scam
I have problem with Enterprise on Hollister, Goleta, CA. I ordered standard car, ticket 069420, thru and paid by Geico Insurance, Enterprise brought SUV without any notice, or bill for extra charge. A month later they billed my credit card $101.15. I called them they said it's for upgrade and will talk to manager but that's all. Bunch of con men.
I disputed it with credit card but no help.
Enterprise Holdings Customer Care's Response, Mar 22, 2019
We’ve noted your comments and would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to [protected]@Enterprise.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your claims, rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
More Enterprise Rent-A-Car Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - we'll pick you up-not drop you off 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Rent A Car - false damage claim 
- Enterprise Car Rental - damage claim
- Enterprise Car Rental - odor in car 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - fraudulent damage claim 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Holdings - outrageous billing, false damage claims
- Enterprise Car Rental - wouldn't rent us a car