Enterprise Holdings / car rental

Ke Sep 11, 2019

Requested a car in person one month in advance 7/9/19. On 8/9/19 went to get the car, got an upgrade to Ford fusion hybrid for a little more money, accepted car after was washed, quick walk around black car, all wet. Had to get on road going to wedding in N.J. started to loose tire pressure in on tire, stop to add air notice small gash in tire, keep losing air pressure in tire, almost there. Got to N.J.called road side was told if it why isn't an emergency to wait till tomorrow and switch the car out tomorrow came was told to go to Route 9 went there man had no cars to switch took the car and had tire fixed new tire lost a half a day and have a night 2 days later while out shopping started to rain car was all over the road sliding around really uncontrollable went back to families house and called Enterprise in Johnstown they called me back and told me to either go to Route 9 or Route 37 just watch out the car called both places no Cars available call next morning Route 37 said they had a car another full day lost how to then drive this car to Route 37 and they could not put me in a car that's the same so they gave me a Toyota Corolla which is a downgrade got back to Johnstown after our seven day trip tired return the car explain story was told all they could do let's take off $80 at the time just wanted to get to bed and you have no all this over but as my bills keep coming in about the vacation I get irritated knowing that I felt ripped off and some way and lost two days of vacation and I only received $80 off should have been at least double that.

• Enterprise Holdings Customer Care's Response, Sep 11, 2019

Kenneth Blough,
    I assure you that it's never our intention to inconvenience a valued customer and we would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to [protected]@Enterprise.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your claims, rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.
    We look forward to hearing from you.
    Regards,