ENK International LLC Logo

ENK International LLC

Having problems with ENK International LLC?

ENK International LLC Customer Service Contacts

641 Lexington Avenue 8th Floor
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ENK International LLC Customer Service. Initial ENK International LLC complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ENK International LLC above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ENK International LLC. Discuss the issues you have had with ENK International LLC and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Accessory CircuitThis is a classic bait and switch establishment

This is a classic bait and switch establishment. They advertise and offer for sale Warrantech extended warranties. They let you place an order and confirm your order via e-mail. When I called to confirm that they actually had the product, they said they did and that it would ship within couple days. In three days, they said over the phone that the items were almost ready to ship. The next morning I received an e-mail stating that they tried to call (they did not) and that I needed to call them back about an 'issue' with my order. When I called, someone named Michael Stevens informed me that they did not carry Warrantech warranties at all and tried to sell me a Mack Photo warranty. When I pointed out that it was false advertisement, he was not moved and stated that it was just 'miss-advertisement'. Because of them, I missed the window of opportunity to buy an extended warranty.

• Hh
      hhwatkins Jun 03, 2016

I order a battery charger from Accessory Circuit 's website. The charged was listed as "in stock". I got a call a day later and their company guy told me the item was on back order for at least 4 weeks and that he could substitute another brand.

I had read about Accessory's doing this but the writer said this happened a year ago and other writers indicated that they had cleaned up their act. Unfortunately, this is not the case. I declined the offer to substitute another item. Later that day I called the company back and told them that their web site still listed the item as "in stock". The guy, who identified himself as Stephen claimed that their web master was out with the flu and thus the site was not up to date.
      I find this entire episode outrageous and would like to report the company to BBB if I knew which state the company was in.
      BEWARE when dealing with this company.

• Pa
      packers2051 Jul 03, 2012

Ordered a canon 430 ex 2 flash. 2 days later they tell me its back ordered. Say they can send me a sigma flash that is just as good at no xtra cost. Flash was not what they promised. Finally sent me the one they had promised but forgot to send batteries n charger. When i got charger it did not work. Turns out they had the original canon flash in stock, but they deny it. Have read that i am not the only one who has had this problem. Bait n switch poor people to do business with. Avoid them at all costs or you will regret it.

SarahMN May 30, 2012

What do I do to get my refund from this fraudulent company??

SarahMN May 30, 2012

how do I get my money back for a flash i never received?? I have read multiple reviews saying they never got their refund.

• Un
      Unhappy customer 7 Jan 08, 2012

Had almost the same thing happen to me. Item was shown in stock on their website, then they sent an email saying there was a problem with my order. When I called they said the item was out of stock and tried to hard sell me another brand. When I refused they said the item wouldn't be in for another 6-8 weeks. I told them that I would wait for it to come in. Month and half later I got charged for the item (even though they didn't have it in stock still) only to get an e-mail 10 days later saying that they don't have the item and I should dispute it with my credit card company if I don't see a credit on my statement ( which of course I didn't get). They are definately a bait and switch company...don't use them...it's just a big hassel.

• Db
      DBOGGS Nov 30, 2011

NEVER NEVER NEVER use this site! They are a complete and total rip off! You can cancel an order and get confirmation in writing, but they will charge you anyway and you will be out $$$ with no resolution! SCAM ARTISTS!

john1586 Aug 30, 2011

AccessoryCircut, com is an online scam business.
      Order something and they spend the next 10 days trying to sell you something else. Then, when you finally think that they are done, they charge you credit card and send you something you specifically told them not to. It hqppened to me. Don't let it happen to you. Shop elsewhere.

• Bo
      boba Jul 10, 2011

I ordered Canon 270EX flash, was sent a Vivitar 183, inferior to Canon in all ways, charged Canon price. Therefore overcharging me by almost $60 dollars.

• Li
      light4light Oct 04, 2010

Yes, this is a fraudulent company. They employ the classic Bait and Switch approach. Ordered an item that showed up as "In Stock." Got a call on Sunday from a "sales rep" claiming it was back-ordered and it would take at least 2 weeks to receive. Then he tried to up-sell me on another similar item from a different manufacturer. When I declined he got a little testy and asked me why I didn't want to do it. I replied that I'm willing to wait.

After researching the company and seeing they are scam artists, I called to cancel the order. First, they tell me that it's already been charged. When I insist that it's not ethical to claim in stock and then tell me 2 weeks to ship, they try to stall. When I asked again to cancel the order, they say they will hang up on me before I have a chance to say something. STAY AWAY from this outfit! They are not a legitimate company!