Enhanced Services BillingFrauduletly Billed

J

Unfortunately, I've not looked closely enough at my AT&T bill. According to Enhanced Services Billing we signed up for it in June 2005. We have NEVER signed up for it. They say we provided consent through a website but are unable to provide any details. We've been paying about $16 per month which works out to be $500. All they've offered is a 2 month credit. The funniest part is I got the credit but the line item is on the bill AGAIN! I see in the forums that many others have experienced the same by this worthless company.