Englandbad cushion

R Review updated:

I bought a England furniture and the cushon are all out of shape the spring in one of the chair is fall in and we call art van and they would do nothing about it, We bought them on 8/05. I thought that they was good for ten years.

Jun 25, 2009

I think that thet should replace them

Jul 16, 2009

They should be replaced with high density material, that's what I'm fighting for too.

Aug 29, 2009

Don't blame England, blame the furniture store you bought the chair from, because they are the people who have the final approval of getting new cushions. England/Lazyboy has their hands tied when it comes to replacing them. I'm fighting the same problem in Baltimore, MD with Gavigan's Furniture, and England customer service told me that they would replace them, but only on the authority of the furniture store from which it was purchased, which is Gavigan's, if you know anyone in Maryland buying furniture, they may want to buy from a more reputable store.

• J
      Jun 25, 2012

My sofa cushions are terrible.The sofa is rarely used because it it so hard to get comfortable on it.The cushions are guaranteed for ten years and I would like them replaced.

May 04, 2013

Have you called England/Lazyboy serviec dept. to replace the cushions, they will do it, unless they need approval from the furniture store you purchased them. That was the problem I had- Gavigan's Furniture in Baltimore, the owner refused to approve having new cushions, even though the warrantee for them is 10 yrs.
    I sold my L/R set, and got Flexsteel and have been totally happy, it is very sturdy, high density cushions, and will replace them with no problems, if needed. This furniture will last a long time, the frame is steel, not junky materials. Good Luck!