Endless Youth Vitaminsunable to get shipment stopped

If anyone else has trouble with Endless youth vitamins being shipped without authorization when you sent a request for shipments to stop and they keep on coming and you credit card keeps being charged...the number to call is [protected]. The way i was able to contact them was when we changed banks and our debit card was no longer any good.
I have over 7 unopened boxes and they refused to take them back except for 1 and after I ship it back to the address that I had sent a request to stop sending they will supposedly send me a refund for 1 box.
I am furious and would like to see if other people have had this problem and maybe there is something we can do to get our money back. I see on the internet there have been alot of complaints about these ripoffs.
My email is [protected]@hotmail.com