Endeavor Media Group, LLCTrying to Contact

I tried to call in, to set a testing date and phone lines seems to be disconnected or no longer in service. I just want my refund.

• Co
    complaints2231 Sep 29, 2009

I ordered the postal battery exam study guide as well. I am very frustrated with the little amount of information on the company available online. I am just looking for a refund too. I believe it was all a scam. Please post back here if you find out any information, I will do the same.

• Bg
    bgfaah8 Oct 03, 2009

I ordered it got the book and everything the site is no longer there. I have also tried calling there and still nothing. I want my refund of 175.00 bucks. I also did everything it said on there website and still nothing. I guess we got scammed darn it.

• Al
    alliesdaddy08 Nov 01, 2009

I signed up for this from the newspaper it sounded good but so does all scams. Don't fall for this one. If anyone figures out how to get the refund please let me know.

• Mo
    mohabbter nessa Nov 04, 2009

i ordered broo. and i have book but i went to apply for exam i cant apply. i went to www.endeavormediallc.com but i didnt see anythings to apply. plz tell what i have to do.

• Pl
    Pleasebelieveme Jan 18, 2010

I received the materials, paid, scored 90 on overall - phone #'s disconnected - where's my refund - SCAMMED - please believe me!

• Js
    jstar34 Apr 21, 2010

I ordered the book, they send me the materials, number no longer works, and neither the website, i want my refund.

• Js
    jstar34 Apr 21, 2010

I ORDER THE POSTAL BATTERY EXAM STUDY GUIDE, I RECIEVE ALL THE MATERIALS, WHEN I TRY TO GET IN CONTACT WITH THEM THE NUMBER DOES NOT WORK OR NEITHER THE WEBSITE, I SEARCH FOR OTHER SIMILAR WEBSITES BUT THEIR NOT AFFILIATE, SO WHERE IS THIS PEOPLE BECAUSE I WANT MY REFUND.

• Na
    NasH78 Aug 16, 2016

I am here to place a complaint on the company name Endeavor Media Group, LLC. they charge you for a study guide for the battery exam for the USPS. After a while they seem legit since apparently were connected with the USPS employment offices but i was wrong. Now they dissapered and i cant get my refund back which they assured that it was going to be returned if there were no opening jobs at the USPS.

I do not know what else to do since i already call evereone but always came up with nothing...

If there are people that had been scam by this company we have to do somehting about it it is not right to let this kind of lowlife f***ks to steal our hard earning money from us.