Menu

Endeavor Marketing Solutions
reviews and complaints

endeavorms.com
endeavorms.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

5.0 2 Reviews 2 Complaints
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Endeavor Marketing Solutions has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Endeavor Marketing Solutions complaints 2

ComplaintsBoard
4:18 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This job is CRAP! They lure you in with promises of "management" and owning your own business, but its basically a jacked up pyramid sceme. They bill themselves out as a "world class marketing firm", but its a business model where you have to recruit others to rise to the next level(i.e. of the pyramid). They glamorize walking around home depot signing up...

Read full review of Endeavor Marketing Solutions and 5 comments
ComplaintsBoard
V
3:13 am EDT

Endeavor Marketing Solutions Scam and cheating

I went in for my initial interview which lasted about 5 minutes. For the 2nd 'interview, ' I walk into the tiny office of about two rooms, and there are about 10 professionally dressed people sitting in the lobby, which made me think something was off. I am asked to sign a waiver stating that I am not an employee and that I may or may not receive commission for this day.

I am assigned to a worker who 'takes us out to the field.' First off, I live 25 minutes South of this office, my car is parked at the office. They have us get into the co-worker's car, and they drive us 20 minutes even farther East--total distance to get a ride from a friend back to my car: 45 minutes!

Anyway, the representative takes me outside, and says, “there are questions you are allowed to ask me now, some at lunch if you qualify, and then some at the end of the day if you qualify." Basically nobody would tell me the rate of pay the entire day. We park the car and have to set up a tent in front of a home decor store, and have to sell junky knock off items for a non-profit to customers who are trying to shop there, and these items are being sold for far too much money. It had been several hours and I kept asking if we could go to lunch because I was never informed to bring one. You are not allowed to leave until the entire inventory is sold, or else you have to stay from 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Some people did not want to buy this junk, but wanted to give a donation, which they do not accept which made the job even more disheartening to this horrible day.

Several hours later, the associate tells me she “is not too excited to speak with me about this “interview" over lunch; since I had been on my phone all day"—I was text messaging my friend to come pick me up because I could not get answers to any of my questions, was basically stranded, not allowed to eat lunch after standing there for the last five hours, and absolutely no guarantee of any kind of compensation for my time! Why would I want to spend money on lunch with people I'd just met, just to be told I am not chosen for this crappy position that I can't even leave?! My friend picked me up which took 45 minutes from where we live, and another 20 to get back home from the office, to where I live. This was the biggest waste of time, money, and gas I've ever seen. This has happened to my friend who was scammed by The Coral Group, and a company called Magnum--- applicant beware!

If any place offers marketing with no degree or experience, it is going to be a lemonade-stand-job or door-to-door, which you could have done as a fifth grader. Do not waste your time on these company's empty promises. They are all pyramid scams and you will certainly make more by waiting tables. I also recommend if you fill out applications anywhere, if you are required to put your social security number, write “given at hire" unless they are actually going to do a background check or have any reason to immediately use it. Otherwise there are reports on here saying they withhold taxes whether you stay in this position or not.

Sorry to everybody else who fell for this as well!

Read full review of Endeavor Marketing Solutions and 5 comments

Hide full review
5 comments
Kari
Denver, US
Feb 13, 2009 11:42 am EST

I worked for this crappy company for one month and they scammed me also. They told me that my last day there I had to pay for all of the declined credit cards that did not process thru i must of looked at them people like they was crazy. I knew something was not right b/c when I worked there my check were averaging out to $100.00 dollars a week. I come to find out that they were giving the person that I was working with mostly all the credit and said that she was making all the sales. Never again will I work there b/c that place is the most low down job ever. You will not come up in that job if you are not kissign peoples butt.

S
S
someone from new jersey
Nov 13, 2008 4:14 pm EST

Let me tell you that Magnum scammed my son in law too.

They set up shop and took off with his pay. You need to get in touch with the federal and state labor board to stop these people from doing it again. I personally think they should rot in hell for making him leave a descent job for a world of horrors.

Kara
Nov 07, 2008 11:14 am EST

Thank you! This is so helpful. These companies are evil, I wish they could be shut down.

E
E
Evie
Oct 31, 2008 3:07 pm EDT

Thank you for posting this. I've found a lot of scam info about Endeavor, and I am thankful to have researched it first because I am supposed to have an interview. (I am not going now!) I also experienced this type of scam with The Marketing Group (they have ads all over Yahoo! HotJobs and CareerBuilder.com so beware!) and it was awful. I worked there 2 weeks and now they don't even want to pay me. It sounds the exact same as you described with Endeavor!

jwestminster
, US
Oct 28, 2008 10:51 am EDT

thank you soooo much for these informative inputs.
i too found this company on the internet.
they responded to my inquiry so fast that i knew there had to be something wrong.

THANK YOU!

Is Endeavor Marketing Solutions legit?

Our verdict: Endeavor Marketing Solutions has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Endeavor Marketing Solutions's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Endeavor Marketing Solutions can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Endeavor Marketing Solutions earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Endeavor Marketing Solutions achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Endeavor Marketing Solutions. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Endeavor Marketing Solutions resolved 100% of 2 negative reviews, its exceptional achievement and a clear indication of the company's unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction. It would suggest that the company has invested heavily in customer service resources, training, and infrastructure, as well as developed an effective complaint resolution process that prioritizes customer concerns.

The age of Endeavor Marketing Solutions's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Endeavorms.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Endeavorms.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Endeavorms.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from Endeavor Marketing Solutions.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Endeavorms.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The endeavorms.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Endeavor Marketing Solutions protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

Overview of Endeavor Marketing Solutions complaint handling

Endeavor Marketing Solutions reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 5, 2008. The latest review THIS JOB IS A SCAM was posted on May 26, 2011. The latest complaint THIS JOB IS A SCAM was resolved on May 26, 2011. Endeavor Marketing Solutions has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews. Endeavor Marketing Solutions has resolved 2 complaints.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service
  1. Endeavor Marketing Solutions contacts

2. Endeavor Marketing Solutions phone numbers
    +1 (512) 879-6307
    +1 (512) 879-6307
    Click up if you have successfully reached Endeavor Marketing Solutions by calling +1 (512) 879-6307 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have successfully reached Endeavor Marketing Solutions by calling +1 (512) 879-6307 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached Endeavor Marketing Solutions by calling +1 (512) 879-6307 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached Endeavor Marketing Solutions by calling +1 (512) 879-6307 phone number
  3. Endeavor Marketing Solutions emails
  4. Endeavor Marketing Solutions address
    7703 North Lamar Blvd, Austin, Texas, 78752, United States
  5. Endeavor Marketing Solutions social media
Endeavor Marketing Solutions Category
Endeavor Marketing Solutions is related to the Advertising and Digital Marketing category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone