encoremarketing.comscam

Noticed $14.95 charges on credit card AFTER paying (2 months) Called 888 # and menu stated they could be reached @ encoremarketing.com online. I am unfamiliar with them. Got Kathy who said I charged something from The Tog Shop and evidently either did not undo a check or inadvertantly checked something which signed me up for $14.95 per month for COUPONS from Tog Shop. Who in their right mind would pay that amount for a coupon they probably wouldn't use. Kathy said they would cancel subscription, I said I wanted a refund. She then said she would refund $14.95 & I said no, refund for all. She then admitted there is an additional charge for Oct. I will cancel the credit card after making certain I'm creditied but I want to assure that something like this won't happen again online. How can a company give a marketing company your credit card number?????? I am also reporting this to the BBB and Att'y Gen. Office plus my son who is a lawyer is checking on it.

• Sc
    Scammmm Oct 24, 2009

Unbelievable, They are hiding behind easysaver, but I suspect they are the ring leader.Thieves come in all kinds of different ways. Remember, " exercise caution in all your business affairs, for the world is full of trickery."

Desiderata