Menu
Encore Moving & Storage Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Encore Moving & Storage
reviews & complaints

www.encoremovingandstorage.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 6 Reviews

Encore Moving & Storage Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
6 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Encore Moving & Storage at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Encore Moving & Storage. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Encore Moving & Storage reviews & complaints 6

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Encore Moving & Storage reviews & complaints

B
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Encore Moving & Storage I made a deal with Encore Moving for a move from ** to TX

I made a deal with Encore Moving for a move from *** to TX. They took my stuff from my house, which was about *** Cu ft, and put it in their truck on July 15. But now, on July 26, they haven't given me any updates on my move. Right now, my things are in their storage in IL and they still haven't loaded them onto their semi. They can't tell me when it will be loaded or give me an approximate delivery time frame. *** is the person I talked to at Encore Moving, and they're not cooperating. They even hung up on me when I asked those questions.

M

Encore Moving & Storage Encore moving did a full pack and move of our property

Encore moving did a full pack and move of our property. After the move, we encountered some issues. Firstly, a special wall ornament got broken. The foreman advised me to contact Desiree from his office for reimbursement. However, when I reached out, I was redirected to the claims site, which only offered the standard amount for replacement. The ornament broke because the movers didn't dismantle and pack it properly for transport. Secondly, my office desk broke during transit. They claim it's not their fault. Lastly, my watch was stolen by the movers. I reported this to Encore, but they didn't seem to care. They simply told me to call the police, as if it wasn't their problem. Encore presents themselves as a caring, family moving company, but all they truly care about is getting paid.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Encore Moving & Storage On 9/17/22, the movers came to my place and picked up our stuff

On 9/17/22, the movers came to my place and picked up our stuff. They wanted to change the terms completely. I told them I wasn't willing to change what we had agreed and signed. They said that because I used a third-party booking, what I signed wasn't valid. If that was the case, why didn't they tell me when the booking was confirmed? It was only after my belongings were on the truck that they hit me with different terms and delivery dates. I tried to resolve this with the office, but all they could do was blame the terrible third-party booking company. If that company was so dishonest, why do they still work with them? I had it in writing that it would take *** business days, but our items haven't even been shipped yet, and it's already day 11 (business days). This feels like a scam. I checked online, and many people have had the same or worse experiences with Encore Moving and Storage.

Hide full review

Is Encore Moving & Storage legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Encore Moving & Storage as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Encore Moving & Storage stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Encore Moving & Storage should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Encore Moving & Storage earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Encore Moving & Storage achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Encoremovingandstorage.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Encore Moving & Storage website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Encoremovingandstorage.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

A trust mark has been identified for a encoremovingandstorage.com, but it is important to verify the trust mark and its source to ensure that it is legitimate. Ensure that the trust mark is genuine by clicking on it and verifying its authenticity through the issuing organization's website.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Encore Moving & Storage has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 6 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Encore Moving & Storage protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Encore Moving & Storage has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
A

Encore Moving & Storage The moving company picked up my stuff on April 29th

The moving company picked up my stuff on April 29th. They said I would get it within 2-21 days, but it's now May 30th, and I still don't have anything. They haven't given me a date or even a rough idea of when I'll get my stuff. I asked for a refund or a discount on what I still owe, but now they're saying I have to wait more than 30 business days. They haven't reached out to me on their own, so I've had to call them multiple times and leave voicemails. The "manager" herself said they've been to St. Louis twice, but I still don't have my things. I want my stuff delivered, and I don't think I should have to pay the remaining $539. They lied about when I would get my stuff and changed their policy.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Encore Moving & Storage Encore moving and storage was hired by a broker, ***, to assist me with a long distance move from *** to *** in April

Encore moving and storage was hired by a broker, ***, to assist me with a long distance move from *** to *** in April . Although *** are the ones I hired, unknowingly, I was not aware that they were a broker and would hire Encore Moving and Storage to complete my move. Encore Moving and Storage arrived with their paperwork, which was an agreement of 60 cents per pound for items that *** get damaged. Once more, the conversation had with Cardinal was that I would be covered for $10,000 in damages, but no mention that this would void after Encores arrival. Encore delivered my items to *** with major damage, to include a 2 brand new glass tables, a tv, and a brand new dining room table. After submitting a claim through the claim process with CSI, I was only offered $193 with $100 of it being in what was considered good faith from Encore. Encore mailed a check to me in the summer of 2021,which I misplaced and was not aware that I did so, causing me to contact them to request another in the fall of 2021. In the midst of my move, I located the check in the winter 2021,still in the unopened envelope and attempted to deposit it, unaware that I would not be able to do so, being I had not received a replacement since my request. The check did not clear, which led me to reach back out to Encore to disclose what I had done. Encore stated a replacement check would be mailed to me in the winter of 2021, by Spring of 2022, I still had not received this replacement check and contacted Encore again. Encore stated the check had to be located and canceled and a replacement would be sent out. This conversation took place in Feb or March 2022, here it is *** almost July 2022, and I have yet to receive a replacement. This service has been nothing but unacceptable, unprofessional, and has no regard for others property. To place trust within a company to do what they claim to do and it is not delivered, is beyond disappointing.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Encore Moving & Storage I was referred to Encore Moving & Storage, LLC by Interstate Moving Brokerage to move my furniture and household belongings on 8/03/22

I was referred to Encore Moving & Storage, LLC by Interstate Moving Brokerage to move my furniture and household belongings on 8/03/22. On 8/2/22, Encore told me that they canceled their contract with Interstate, so I had to contact Interstate to find out who would handle my move. Unfortunately, Interstate didn't answer my calls or emails. Encore told me that they already had my move scheduled and could still help me, but I had to sign a contract directly with them. They couldn't give me any credit for the deposit I already paid to Interstate, so I had to pay another deposit to Encore. I paid the deposit on 8/2/22, and the remaining balance would be due upon delivery.

They convinced me that they would provide a professional moving service, including disassembling and reassembling my furniture. On 8/03/22, a three-person team from Encore arrived at my home and disassembled a 4-piece leather sectional, a marble top kitchen table, a king-sized bed, a queen-sized bed, a dresser mirror, and a large kitchen utility rack. On 9/12/22, a two-person crew from Encore delivered my furniture. However, they failed to reassemble the mirror on the dresser, the marble top kitchen table, the queen-sized bed, the 4-piece leather sectional, and the kitchen utility rack. They were also missing important parts for the kitchen table, the queen-sized bed, and the 4-piece leather sectional. Additionally, a part of my sectional was missing, and the sections I received were damaged and discolored. My king-sized bed was missing parts and unstable because it wasn't properly reassembled.

I informed Encore about these issues on 9/12/22, but they didn't offer any suitable resolution except telling me to file a claim. On 9/20/22, I sent Encore a letter demanding compensation for breaching the contract. They responded by saying they needed more time to investigate and suggested that I hire a handyman to complete the work.

Encore Moving & Storage Customer Reviews Overview

Encore Moving & Storage, a reputable moving and storage company, has garnered numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers. With their commitment to excellence and exceptional customer service, Encore Moving & Storage has established itself as a trusted name in the industry.

Customers have praised Encore Moving & Storage for their professionalism and efficiency. The company's highly skilled and experienced movers ensure that every aspect of the moving process is handled with utmost care and precision. From packing and loading to transportation and unloading, customers have lauded the team's attention to detail and ability to complete the job seamlessly.

Another aspect that customers appreciate about Encore Moving & Storage is their dedication to customer satisfaction. The company goes above and beyond to meet the unique needs and preferences of each customer. Whether it's a residential or commercial move, Encore Moving & Storage provides personalized solutions tailored to the specific requirements of the client.

Furthermore, Encore Moving & Storage has received positive feedback for their reliable and secure storage services. Customers have praised the company's state-of-the-art storage facilities, which are equipped with advanced security measures to ensure the safety of their belongings. Whether customers need short-term or long-term storage solutions, Encore Moving & Storage offers flexible options to accommodate their needs.

In addition to their exceptional services, Encore Moving & Storage has been commended for their transparent pricing. Customers appreciate the company's upfront and competitive pricing, without any hidden fees or surprises. This transparency allows customers to plan their budget effectively and eliminates any uncertainties associated with the cost of the move.

Overall, Encore Moving & Storage has received overwhelmingly positive reviews for their professionalism, efficiency, customer satisfaction, reliable storage services, and transparent pricing. With their commitment to excellence, Encore Moving & Storage continues to be a top choice for individuals and businesses seeking a stress-free and reliable moving and storage experience.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Encore Moving & Storage contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Encore Moving & Storage?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Encore Moving & Storage Customer Service. Initial Encore Moving & Storage complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Encore Moving & Storage above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Encore Moving & Storage. Discuss the issues you have had with Encore Moving & Storage and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.