Encore Marketing/Easy saver rewardsFraudulent Charges

W

I started receiving charges on my credit card statement in December 2007, initially for $1.95, then for $14.95 every month. I had apparently opted for "free shipping" on something I had purchased over the internet and then without my knowledge or consent had been sold to this "Marketing" company and signed up for a non-existent "service". The "service" auto-renews monthly until you realize your being scamed. I read where many people didn't figure it out for years. A $14.95 charge slips by pretty easily when your paying a thousand plus every month, and these rip-off predators obviously know it. I wonder how that focus group session went...Dispute it! File complaints with the B.B.B. in there state, (Maryland) and call Clark Howard. These people should be charged along with the companies that sell your information.

• Wi
    william mccoy Jul 09, 2008

Happened to me with Proflowers...Just googled the freaking 800 number on my bank acct. I didnt notice it for 6 months. How the hell do they get away with this legally?? ProFLowers asked me if I wanted 15 bucks off my next purchase and said to enter my email address. I did and that gave them permission to sell my Identity and BANK INFO! to them...Talk about scamming people.

• Mo
    MonicaM Jul 11, 2008

I second this completely. Just realized that a flower purchase from ProFlowers for Mother's Day 08 also landed me with this initial charge of $1.95 and a recurring charge of $14.95. I don't know what service I'm getting for this and don't care. I am disputing this with my cc company and will not use ProFlowers until rectify this problem with their scummy/scammy affiliate.

• Lo
    lori Aug 03, 2008

Also happened to me with a Proflowers order on Mothers Day! Still trying to figure out how to get the charges to stop as the call center for Encore never seems to answer. Shame on Proflowers...

• St
    Stefanie Oct 25, 2008

I ordered flowers for a friend whose father passed away through a ProFlowers affiliate and saw this $1.95 charge on my AMEX account. [email protected]! Called amex right away and they removed the charge immediateely when I told them I found this information on this site. Thanks for the info!

• Pa
    pamela steeg Nov 22, 2008

I also have been fradulently charged through Pro Flowers. May attempts to have Pro Flowers refund was met by there senior customer care rep telling me that the terms by which I was charged are perfectly clear.
    If you go to energysurge.com you find the tactic wereby online business can make a few extra cents by deceiving you into being charged $14.95 per month and receiving nothing. You are led to click on a box offering a discount for continued flower orders.
    For a business dependent upon on-line sales to engage in actions that undermine the entire system is reprehensible.
    Obviously, when 100's of customers complain a legitimite business would take action. I will no longer do business with Pro/Flower, Red Envelope and other affiliated merchants

• Up
    UpsetInFlorida Dec 08, 2008

A lot of you are saying that you can't get through to anyone when you call the 877 numbers to cancel (877.564.8538/877.844.9554). I did a little research it turns out that they're owned/operated by a company called Encore Marketing International.

So... let's CALL THEM and tell them how big of ### they are for perpetuating these frauds/scams... below is a list of employees and the main number to Encore; if you call a receptionist will put you through to them... CALL THEM NOW IF YOU'RE FURIOUS ABOUT THEM STEALING FROM YOU:

4501 Forbes Blvd

David Gallimore — Executive Vice President, Sales & Marketing
    Michael Dubrow — Executive Vice President, Partnership Development
    Sondra Diggs — Chief Financial OfficerSondra Diggs — Chief Financial Officer

---------

This is the contact information of the CEO of Encore Marketing who's behind American Leisure and EZ Saver Scams... contact him to let him know how you feel about him cheating you and stealing your money:

Chief Executive Officer

Lanham, MD 20706
    USA

• Ki
    kim Dec 12, 2008

EZ saver/Encore marketing is also tied in with Oriental Trading, Omaha, NE.
    Upon checkout with Oriental Trading they ask if you would like to get $15 off your next order...DONT CLICK IT...then without permission EZ saver charged my account $1.95 (even before my Oriental Trading charge went through!) Dispute the charges with your bank immediately. Obviously these companies get some kind of kick back from Encore Marketing. SHAME ON YOU ORIENTAL TRADING!

MajorMe Dec 22, 2008

Anyone who doesn't check their credit card statement and then complains about a charge eons later is an idiot. Anyone who says yes to get a free toaster or whatever without knowing what they are saying yes to is an idiot. Page FULL of idiots. I'd bet your credit is horrid.

• Th
    this is it Dec 30, 2008

To MajorMe:
    people usually do check their credit card statements, but a small charge like $14.95 can and does go unnoticed. "We" are not idiots...it happens sometimes. Forgive us for being human...sheesh. Im sure you have never made a mistake, right?

To the rest of the world:
    The same "scam" has happened to me and I am currently disputing the charges. I'll keep you guys updated..

I called the Easy Saver people, which was not an easy task. I called the first time and it just kept on ringing. My second and third attempt there was a recoding since I called after business hours. My forth attempt, I was on hold for 45 minutes, and finally got to speak with a rep. Make sure to call from a home/land line phone for those of you who don't have unlimited cell phone minutes. Anyway, they said that the best they could do was refund up to 2 months only, and stop my enrollment in this program. Up to today, I have been "enrolled" in this program for 10 months, so obviously 2 months refund is not ok. I disputed the charges with Easy Saver for a while but they didn't back down. Immediately after that conversation, I called my credit card company and disputed all Easy Saver charges. They were more willing to work with me and I am currently going through the dispute process.

I wrote to proflowers.com and got a response within 15 minutes. That either means that they know they are wrong for doing this and feel the need to make amends right away, or that so many people have complained that they have this "drafted" for a easy/fast send to all customers with a similar complaint.

Here is ProFlowers defending their position:
    Thank you for contacting us. We really appreciate your feedback in the EasySaver Rewards program and I am so sorry for your poor experience. Rest assured, we take your comments seriously, and we are on your side. Let me take a moment to just summarize the program enrollment. After you make a purchase on our site, we offer a $15 coupon. If you click on that coupon you will land on a registration page to join our EasySaver program. In order to enroll and receive the coupon, you must enter your email address and zip code which is the acceptance of the terms and conditions of the program. Within the terms stated to the left of the "accept" button, is the enrollment process and states the charge of the program. Our goal is not to have you in the program if you did not wish to enroll and we apologize if this was confusing. If you have not already done so and would like to cancel this membership, feel free to call EasySaver Rewards directly at 1-800-355-1837 and simple instructions will be provided to you to cancel. We totally understand your frustration and will attempt to clarify the enrollment process for future customers. To follow up, I am going to forward your valuable comments to our partner group that oversees the program. Our customer experience is of the utmost importance and we will do anything to improve your future shopping experiences. Once again, we apologize for your poor experience and we are here to help in any other way necessary. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are available for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

• Th
    this is it Jan 18, 2009

as promised: an update

so i wrote & spoke with proflowers.com, the BBB, EasySavers, and my credit card company. my voice was heard and am now being refunded ALL of my money (have been being charged for over 6 months) you need to let your voice be heard!!!

• Ri
    Rick Jan 24, 2009

I also am disgusted that "Red Envelopes" would have such a practice as this! What really upset me was that there was no confirmation of credit card usage. Instead the credit card number was stolen from the one I had entrusted with Red Envelope for the order I made.

Like the last writer, I am confident that calling 888-739-6272 will get the money I lost refunded, I am just disappointed that a company I trusted, would so breach faith with a popup that disguised charges in fine print and made no attempt to confirm an order.

• Nk
    nkm Feb 06, 2009

I caught the first transaction on my card yesterday. Called my credit card company to dispute. They have to change my account number, and send a new card but that should nip this in the bud. Don't buy from Pro-flowers. Superbowl ad will cause a lot of victims this year. Someone will be rolling in the dough when they should be behind bars.

angryCSR Feb 17, 2009

i work for a company that uses the above mentioned service. honestly, i couldn't disagree more with any of the negative feedback! with the millions of orders placed on my company's sites, i hear from only one or two customers a day. the program is clearly explained when registering. it is also VERY easy to opt out of. trust me! it's my job.

the charge is a monthly fee with no notification but it tells you that and it clearly states that they will be using your billing information from the recently placed order.

EVERYTHING IS EXPLAINED PRIOR TO ENROLLMENT!!!

as for canceling, the representatives with the rewards program are super nice and easy to work with. just call and ask to have your membership canceled! that's it!

seriously people?!? yes! you enrolled in the program! yes! you were told it was a paid membership with a monthly fee! yes! you authorized the charge! yes! you're an idiot if you didn't read the program's details! and no! nothing about this is illegal or fraudulent.

i have NEVER heard negative feedback from a customer who read the details and enrolled. NEVER! it's a great program! it'll save you lots of money! do your research people. i guess you can compare it to a costco membership. you pay to save. it's great if you know what it is. if you don't know what it is, don't enroll!

to all of you that got your monthly fees refunded by easysaver, you're lucky! that was done as a courtesy and not because they are admitting fault. if your credit card company refunded you, it's because they won't bother to investigate and it's easier to give you money than to listen to you complain about a mistake you made. if you canceled your card, well... you're just dumb. that creates more work for you to do and, frankly, is a pain in the rear end. if you took this to court, you would be laughed at. plain and simple.

guh! i'm the one who gets to listen to customers SCREAM at me on the phone about this and all i want to say is "shut up! you made a mistake. here's how to fix it..." but angry people rarely listen.

consider me officially "vented"

• 32
    320i Feb 22, 2009

The CSR is off the mark. I never signed up for anything on ProFlowers. You must notify your State Attorney office (let the New York State Attorney get this and that will be the end).

• Wi
    William Feb 26, 2009

Wow, angryCSR - I'm glad you don't work for my company! Sneaky marketing crap like this gives all online business a bad name. The whole purpose of the scam (yeah, it's a scam) is to trick you into signing up for something you never wanted--that's why it's all in the fine print. Quite frankly, I don't even know what this service is supposed to do! Fine, I made a mistake by not reading the fine print, but you know darn well that's the point. That's what makes it a scam.

Glad you sleep well at night, but your scam only costs the rest of us in increased credit card fees. Sorry that people are screaming at you, but it does take more than phone call to make all this go away.

• Le
    lesson learned Mar 12, 2009

Admit it, we didnt read the fine print, they got us, lesson learned, leave the CSR guy alone he didnt make us click the mouse lol. In a way i feel sorry for talking so harshly to the reseptionist the way i did because it wasnt her fault. im going to call her back and apoligize for my ignorance. just call the 1800 355 1837 number and they will cancel it.

yes i am a fool

• Iz
    Izzy Mae Mar 29, 2009

Had the same issue after ordering from Blair - they also offered Free Shipping and somehow (must have been in the fine print) I also ended up with charges to Encore Marketing, which when contacted would only credit 2 months of charges. Have also requested to be removed from Blair's customer mailings and will never do business with them again.

• Da
    daisytagger Apr 12, 2009

I ordered a Christmas gift from Red Envelope, which I THOUGHT was a reputable firm.

That a "membership rewards" program would CHARGE $15 PER MONTH for the pleasure of receiving their junk mail is ###ED. The reason why the scam is working for them is because it is SO OUTRAGEOUS!! Everyone else knows that to build loyalty, you treat your customers well. You don't piss on them. OK fine: I consent to give you my email address, you send me your weekly/daily/whatever promotional offers...Maybe you'll have an interesting headline that lures me in, and you'll score a hit during my next need to shop to for a gift. For my email address and the right to annoy me you give me a $15 credit on my next order. Makes sense. Why would anyone NEED to read fine print? DUH. You DON'T DO THIS TO YOUR CUSTOMERS!! I grew up in my family's retail business, and worked for majors like Macy's. This practice is unheard of, and anathema to building a loyal following. Of COURSE no one is going to check the fine print for this.

Not only do I have to track down this firm, during their hours, harangue for a refund, and avoid all ecommerce, they've probably already sold my address to some other underbelly phishing scammers. Horrid. Many thanks to poster who published the management list. That will come in handy later.

Decline of western civilization. Disappointment with human race.

Red Envelope just lost my business permanently, and I hope I never accidentally order from ProFlowers in a moment of floral generosity. Shudder.

• Da
    daisytagger Apr 12, 2009

That this site requires gigantic full registration for the satisfaction of posting is also scary. You aren't safe any where!

• Le
    LessonLearned Apr 13, 2009

I ordered from Oriental Trading and upon checkout there was a pop-up that asked if I wanted to save $10-15 on my next purchase. I clicked YES and provided my email address. AND - there was some type of terms and condition that came up - I just clicked it without reading. Honestly I thought it was something to do with Oriental Trading. I have ordered from them in the past and have never had any issues.
    This was totally my fault!
    I called Easy Saver / Encore Marketing at 888-595-9380 and they have removed my membership.
    I am in the process of getting a new card number now.
    Lesson learned. This was totally my error! I didn't read the fine print.

• It
    Itshouldnthavebeen Apr 25, 2009

I worked briefly for a company that handles calls for EMI, Encore marketing. My job only lasted 3 months as I could not handle the callers claiming to be scammed. I personally went on to most of the web sites to see how the "scam" was placed... well it's all there, very clear written in black and white. I personally have never accepted a free or % off anything without reading the print, fine or not it's there. I spent my time taking calls from people who had "unauthorized charges on their account". “This is a scam! This is fraud… People it clearly states the terms and conditions, it's not fraud, it's greed, all you complainers want something for nothing. Everything has a catch, you can't even go to dinner with someone without a catch. I have just terminated my job as I could no longer take the cussing, yelling and even my life threaten from one guy over 1.95. So start taking responsibility for your own actions and be fair when calling to cancel. I was told many times "you took money out of my account". If you saw my account you would know I didn't take anything. It's not the customer support that went into your account, each and everyone of you did it you self! I am now without a job because of the verbal abuse I was subjected to, now I can't pay my bills because you people scream and yell and complain about what you did! Not the customer care people. The benefits can save lots of money, I you were smarter you would actually use them and save money instead of blaming others for your own stupidly and greed!

• Te
    Teri C May 05, 2009

My husband sent me flowers from ProFlowers. He is not on the computer often and most likely just thought a coupon would be good for the next time. I was appalled when I learned that we are now paying a monthly fee. To the CSR that was on here. Regardless what you say - it's a sneaky practice and the people in that company are making money off of someone else's mistake. That's just wrong.
    I did call the 800 number and my membership cancelled and two months of fees refunded (so I was told). I will not use any of the merchants listed on this site and will do everything I can to make sure none of my friends use them either. In fact, I have sent this post to all of my friends and family. Maybe if these companies see that they are losing business over this practice, they'll discontinue the relationship with the third party sleeze bags. BTW the number I called is 800-355-1837 and they were able to pull up my account by my last name and zip code.

• Pa
    Patriot Sara Aug 17, 2009

You gave me the answer I was looking for. I did not know where the $14.95 charge had come from. EasySaver Rewards (aka Encore Marketing) is connected to ProFlowers. I am so relieved that you illuminated the source and that this issue has been resolved and quickly, thanks to your help:

Here is ProFlowers defending their position:
    Thank you for contacting us. We really appreciate your feedback in the EasySaver Rewards program and I am so sorry for your poor experience. Rest assured, we take your comments seriously, and we are on your side. Let me take a moment to just summarize the program enrollment. After you make a purchase on our site, we offer a $15 coupon. If you click on that coupon you will land on a registration page to join our EasySaver program... If you have not already done so and would like to cancel this membership, feel free to call EasySaver Rewards directly at 1-800-355-1837 and simple instructions will be provided to you to cancel...

My story:
    I had the charge come through PayPal, so an email alerted me that a charge had been approved. I did not recognize the recipient "EasySaver Rewards, " which obviously read like a scam so I filed a case with PayPal to investigate... especially since I had not made any online purchases this month. PayPal determined the claim to be legitimate (huh?!) and gave me little information outfront. But I did notice the different email account names "[email protected]" vs "[email protected]" Both email addresses came in separate PayPal emails concerning this company and claim. That sent up a RED FLAG! Until I read this page, I had no idea, who could be behind this scam, but I do remember (how could I forget?) using ProFlower.com for the first time a month ago for Mother's Day. By calling the number above, I was able to speak to an EasySaver Rewards representative and cancel my membership. Hopefully, I will not receive any more charges via PayPal, but I will be vigilient for quite some time and I will never turn off the email alerts to my PayPal account. :-0 I will never do business with ProFlowers.com again.

• Cp
    Cperez21 Oct 02, 2009

The same thing just happened to me. I did not even realized until now that they have been deducting $14.95 for the last six months. I had to hear from my bank that it was an internet purchase of somekind that automatically signed me up for this. The company refused to tell me which merchant this happened with which is concerning since I do most of my shopping online. I just told them that they need to credit me the six months of charges to my account or I will go to the BBB and Consumer Affairs. We will see if I actually get my credit with in 2 billing cycles. I did get the girls employee Id and confirmation number for future reference.

• Te
    techmanrd Oct 05, 2009

I just got charged 16.95 and the money was taken out of my bank. It put me on three overdrafts for something that I am still trying to figure what I am paying for. When I call the telephone number associated with the charge, the automated answer can't find an account with my information. Now I have to file somethig with my bank in order to get my money back and the overdraft charges removed. Who are these people?

• Nm
    nmyatkins Oct 08, 2009

I googled the phone number "888-739-6272" after requesting information from Chase regarding $14.95 charges to my account. I had not noticed the charges before and since the card was not one I ever made deposits on (as used for Child Support deposits per my ex-husband) I was a little concerned. Chase replied and stated: "With reference to your e-mail, please contact the merchant ‘RED ENVELOPE REWARD’ at the number 888-739-6272 for the details regarding what services was obtained and who had authorized the transactions, and request a refund."

So I called, spoke to a woman named Kylie, asked what the charges were, after giving her my information and she claimed that I signed up for a rewards program - which I never did. (For redenvelope.com) I admitted to her in 2007 I had made a purchase from Red Envelope - a monogrammed jewelry box for a friend, but have not bought anything from them since then. She reviewed my "account" and confirmed my non-existent purchase history and agreed to refund the $14.95 from 24 separate transactions. A total of $ 358.80!!! I was shocked, disappointed in myself for not catching it sooner and quite relieved that she did this. She claimed the money would be in my account within 7-10 days (after confirming whether I had a debit or credit card and not requesting the info, just asking whether I wanted it back on the same card used, to which I said yes).

Lesson learned for me as well!!

• Yo
    yoefool Oct 08, 2009

I called the 800 number someone posted above and cancelled it but I also put a watch on my credit card... that's what I get for trying to get $15 off hahaha sucks!!!

• Ny
    nyssahdawn Oct 21, 2009

Same thing happened to me. I ordered stuff from Oriental Trading Company. My CC was just billed $14.95 and I googled ez saver to try and figure out what it was and this complaint came up. Wonder how they are getting away with this. I called and they said they are going to pay me back. Frustrating.

Maryland News Oct 25, 2009

to the person that says read the fine print - you are correct; however, in today's electronic purchasing systems do you think that all these complaints from people who use internet to purchase products would happen if Encore provided a clear VERY CLEAR statemnet as bold as the rest you would have all these complaints? This happend to me but I check my statement monthly and caught it first time. Entered key words in Google and found this complaint site in seconds. This validates 100% that the sign up IS NOT appropriate - I am sending this to my friends at 60 mintes to see if they want to make a short spot on it. My advice to Encore is they better review the process and FIX it NOW!

• Md
    Mdonnelly Nov 04, 2009

Wow - this was eye-opening. I just learned that I've had these $14.95 charges on my debit card for the past 3 months. Yeah, shame on me for not combing through my debit statements...but give me a break! To receive no additional communication from a company that's going to start charging you monthly, just from clicking on a link, is preposterous & definitely qualifies as a scam. I'll never buy from Red Envelope again, that's for sure.

wallyvoo Nov 09, 2009

I just "signed up" for Solutions Rewards from the solutions.com website. After you make a purchase from this company, a pop up link comes up for a $15 coupon on your next purchase. This seems legitimate, and all you need to do to get the coupon is to re-enter your email address and zip code. I then got an email saying "wecome to solutions rewards." There is a brief description of the "membership" that I "signed up for, " and a link to the website.

However, nowhere in the email or the website is there a link saying that there is a monthly fee attached to this membership. This alone is misleading, since the price that I paid for my merchandise at Solutions.com was confirmed to me several times when I was paying, and was clearly marked in the email confirmation. I would think that if I actually purchased a membership from a legitimate company, that they would confirm what that price would be.

If anyone wants to fight encore marketing and their deceptive practices, you'll be glat to know that a similar company, webloyalty.com just settled what might be a multi-million dollar class action lawsuit. The website is:

It looks like Encore Marketing's deceptive practices are identical to this company. The website states "The Defendants asserted that they have dealt with members of the Programs fairly and openly. They denied any wrongdoing and made no admission of liability by agreeing to the Settlement described in the Supplemental Notice. Nonetheless, the Defendants concluded that further conduct of the Litigation would have been protracted and expensive, and that it was desirable that the Litigation be fully and finally settled in the manner and upon the terms and conditions described in the Supplemental Notice. "

To "Major Me", "Angry CSR" and others who claim that we should know better:

The URL that pops up after you make a purchase makes this program seem like a legitimate thank you for your purchase, rather than a signup for a program that costs money. For example, Babies R Us, a legitimate retailer, has a FREE loyalty program with benefits, and will often give you a $10 or $20 coupon to use on your next purchase. So, to say that we are idiots for not thinking that a $15 coupon would have strings attached is wrong.

And, to compare this to a costco membership? Actually, I think it would be a good exercise to compare what you get with a Costco Membership compared to what you get for $180 per year with Encore. Plus, Costco is not afraid to tell you how much you are paying for the membership in advance, after you purchase it, and before it comes up for a renewal. With Encore, the ONLY time you see that there is a fee is on the URL that pops up. There is no mention of the fee anywhere else. In fact, when I called Encore, nobody there could reproduce a copy of the URL where the terms & conditions were.

I'm guessing their CSR's are probably incentivized to shame you into continuing with the service. "you should have read the terms... it was right there on your computer screen, how could you have missed it? We have lots of people who are GLAD to pay for this service, you must be stupid for not being smart like them."

And, to the pour soul (itshouldnthavebeen) who said they had to quit their job because they couldn't deal with angry customer calls: Don't you think there is a reason people are upset? Why would you want to work for a company when all of their "customers" are so angry? You should be ashamed of yourself for working for a company that is clearly scamming people for three whole months.

Finally, to ANGRY CSR who said "if you took this to court, you would be laughed at."

Go to this website to see the future for Encore:

wallyvoo Nov 09, 2009

I'd like to put a list together of all firms who admit to doing business with Encore Marketing. I'm not suggesting a boycott, although that's not a bad way to send a message that the deceptive sales practices employed by Encore should not be tolerated.

Solutions.com
    blair.com
    orientaltrading.com
    proflowers.com
    redenvelope.com
    americanleisure.com

are there any others that we should be aware of?

• Og
    oginb Nov 17, 2009

Yes. Appleseeds and The Tog Shop catalogs.

• Sh
    shopgirlinnv Dec 12, 2009

Thank you wallyvoo and oginb for the list. My boyfriend also just got scammed by RedEnevelope and they are now on our boycotted list of online merchants. By the way, he's a pretty savvy guy who certainly pays attention, however when you are ordering online from a merchant you know or perceive to be credible and legitimate you absolutely do not expect they will have aligned themselves with an unscrupulous marketing company designed to steal (let's be honest, that's what this is). There is no defense of this practice.

• Ra
    rational customer Dec 21, 2009

I worked at Encore and I left because I graduated not because I couldn't handle the "angry customers". For those of you who want to ask me how I slept at night? I slept in a home that the rent was paid for because I had a job. Do I think Encore tricks people into enrolling...Yes but they’re not the only ones to blame. READ PEOPLE. How dumb do you have to be to say wow this business appreciates me sooo much that they want to give me $15 dollars off my next purchase, For proflowers customers where flowers could be around 30 dollars that would be 50% off. What company can stay in business offering their customers 50% off. When I worked there if you acknowledged that I made a mistake and signed up for this but I want out, I made sure you got all of your money back. I remember asking one person 3 or 4 times are you sure there isn't anything else I could do to make you a more satisfied customer before they finally asked for their money back and I answered with a smile why yes I will be happy to do that. Its you ###s who think that I was scammed your taking my money without my permission I never put in my email address and zip code and clicked the yes button that I didn't give you your money back. People who are write on this site and still say its a fraud makes me side more with the company because they at least recognize the fact that some people may not want the programs that’s why the employees are trained to not fight customers if they want to cancel with a refund give it to them because they don't want to be considered a scam company. Just read the fine print people its no different than the ads on the tv or radio that say their fine print so fast its almost inaudible or put fine print in the area of the screen and in such small print its impossible to read without pausing the tv. Why aren't you people complaining about them. Its sad and I don't mean to sound like an elitist but it was always the uneducated, ghetto, hick sounding people that would call in cussing and screaming fraud. It was the polite educated sounding people that admitted that I made a mistake, I’d like to end the enrollment. When looking at the grammar and spelling of some of you people on this site, makes me believe my theory even more. Oh and by the way for people saying that it is totally a rip off bla bla bla as soon as I quit the company I went out and bought from proflowers so I would get the pop up for the program and enrolled because the program does work for those who READ enough to figure out how to use it. I pay$179.40 a year and use the gift card part of the program to get $5o0 dollars a year just by ordering gift cards. I buy gas gift cards every quarter that last me till the next quarter and get the cash back and set it aside for xmas. I also use some other of the stuff but not as much as the gift cards. So if anyone reads this instead of the rants above make a decision based on your situation and not what these people are saying. If you can use the program you'll love it, but if you won't use it cancel it. It’s that simple.

Nora N Dec 21, 2009

Just to put it out there I fell for this scam in April 2009 so it is still going on. I was charged $14.95 for a total of $134.55. Now I am going to try to get my money back.

• Mc
    MC Consumer Jan 24, 2010

OK " MajorMe" why are you wasting your time trolling this page in the first place??? Go use your AWESOME CREDIT to buy a boat or something.

• Mc
    MC Consumer Jan 24, 2010

Itshouldnthavebeen: People are so often victimized by the "clear black and white print" which is impossible to even see. Turn your head around. Stop playing the victim and pursue a more suitable job.

You chose that job where you were "verbally abused" by angry customers, and I am sure you spent way more time and energy getting that job than someone does clicking through a bunch of pop-ups when buying something online.

Believe me I know customer service and call center work is terrible but to use your own words, "start taking responsibility for your own actions and be fair." It's not your company's customers' fault that you quit your job!

Perhaps you should put the blame on your employers' business practices- Do you not realize there is a reason SO MANY people are angry?

Really- good luck and I hope you can get over this and find fair and gainful employment. Stay out of call centers, I know this from personal experience.

• Go
    GoGEE Feb 02, 2010

In order to blaim people, that we didn't read the fineprint, the pop-up screen should give the terms and conditions first, so we won't give our Yes and then regreat about it, or find out where did this $1.95 and then the following $14.99 comes from. Your site should be changed and again, the companies that work with this type of marketing should tell their customers before siging in or otherwise they will loose thier customers and trust.