Employees' Provident Fund Organisation / EPFIndia.gov.in Customer Care Service

Delhi
India - 110066

Customer Support Phone Numbers

Zonal ACC Office Delhi & Uttarakhand
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Delhi & Uttarakhand), Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 8th Floor, 28, Community Centre, Wazirpur Industrial Area, New Delhi - 110052

Zonal ACC Office Haryana & Rajasthan
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Haryana & Rajasthan), Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Institute Of Social Security Administration, Sector 16-A, Faridabad (In Front Of Kothi № 174 - Old Faridabad), National Highway Crossing, Faridabad Haryana - 121001

Zonal ACC Office Punjab & Himachal Pradesh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Punjab & Himachal Pradesh), S.C.O. 4-7, Sector 17-D, Chandigarh

Zonal ACC Office Uttar Pradesh & Bihar
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Uttar Pradesh & Bihar), Nidhi Bhawan, Sarvodaya Nagar, Kanpur - 208 005

Zonal ACC Office Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & Orissa
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & Orissa), 3-4-763, Bhavishyanidhi Bhavan, Barkatpura Chaman, Hyderabad Telangana - 500 027

Zonal ACC Office Karnataka & Goa
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Karnataka & Goa), "Kaveri" Bhavishya Nidhi Enclave, HMT Main Road, Jalahalli, (KN), Bangalore - 560 013

Zonal ACC Office Tamilnadu & Kerala
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Tamil Nadu & Kerala), № 37, Royapettah High Road, Opposite Swagat Hotel, (TN),
Chennai - 600 014

Zonal ACC Office West Bengal, Ner & Jharkhand
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (West Bengal, Ner & Jharkhand), DK-Block, Sector-II, Salt Lake City, Karunamoyee,
Kolkata - 700 091

Zonal ACC Office Maharashtra & Chattisgarh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Maharashtra & Chattisgarh), Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan, 341, Bandra (East), Mumbai - 400 051

Zonal ACC Office Gujrat & Madhya Pradesh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Gujarat & Madhya Pradesh), Bhavishyanidhi Bhawan, Near Income Tax Circle, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380 014

Internal Audit Wing
Bhavishyanidhi Bhawan, 14, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi - 110 066

Vigilance Wing
Vigilance Headquarters Employees Provident Fund Organisation, 6th Floor, NBCC Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi - 110 066
Plus

Employees' Provident Fund Organisation / EPFIndia.gov.in Complaints & Reviews

Employees' Provident Fund Organisation / EPFIndia.gov.in / epf withdrawal

Ts
Jun 24, 2018

It has been more than 6 months that I have applied for the final settlement of my PF account in Amazon India Private Limited(Hyderabad) after resigning from the company. I have checked the passbook of my PF account through the "UMANG app" it shows the account details but doesn't show my...

Employees Provident Fund / PF withdrwl not resolved

As
Feb 04, 2013

Dear Sir, With due respect i would like to bring to your kind notice of the following facts :- 1. I submitted my PF withdrawal form at EPFO Gurgaon office under reference HR 26024/2084 Dt. 04/08/2011 on 04/08/2011 has not not been settled yet. It is very frustrating that I have been running...

Employees Provident Fund - Regional Provident Fund Commissioner Office / Delays in Provident Fund Transfer Complaint

Sw
Dec 30, 2012

I was employeed with ICICI Lombard GIC Ltd. during year 2006 to 2010. I was holding a PF A/c No. 3464 in ICICI Lombard. In Oct 2010 I left ICICI Lombard and joined Deutsche Bank Operations International (DBOI) where my PF A/c no. is MH/99955/9791. I requetsed for PF transfer from ICICI...

Employees Provident Fund / PF not credited to my account

Su

Dear Sir/ Madam, I have received a letter from PF Office stating that my PF cheque no 269903 dated 30.4.2010 for Rs. 6880.00 and cheque no 311044 dated 30.4.2010 for Rs. 2742.00 resp. have been sent to my Bank account but till date no PF cheques have been credited to my account. Request you to...

Employees' Provident Fund Organisation / EPFIndia.gov.in / Non-receipt of EPF dues

Sa

I had submitted my application for the withdrawal of my EPF amount at the EPF Office, Gurgaon, Haryana on 26.10.2009 receipt for which is available with me. I was working with Sandhar Locking Devices, Gurgaon and my EPF Account no. is HR/6277/712. The EPF amount has not been received in my...

Employee Provident Fund / Delay on EPF transfer-K R Puram (Bangalore) and no response from the PRO contact number since long time

Ra

I have requested for a PF transfer more than one year back. The details are following. I have been trying since long time several times in EPF office -K R Puram office- contact numbers (25617629, PRO number 25610209) there is no response. So I am helpless to know about the current status of my...