Empire Today — laminate flooring
Have been trying for the past 7 weeks to get an issue resolved with my laminate flooring. It has lifted in our hallway, called 3 times before anyone answered back. Was told an adjuster/appraiser would could out to look they send installers instead. Head installer looked problem and stated it was there fault. Left without doing anything except telling us that it would have to be replaced from lifted area down the rest of the hallway to correct problem. It has since been 2 weeks no adjuster has contacted us and they now want to charge us for repair. NO ONE returns calls. We have been dealing with Empire since 1996 but no more. Want floor fixed and we are done!!!
Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Oct 03, 2019
Lorie, We want every customer to be satisfied, and we're not happy that you've had a bad experience. We've located your account information, and we'll be contacting you shortly to discuss your concerns.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - breech of contract 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - bad carpet - hey said they would replace-avoiding my calls again 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - cancellation 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - installation issues and unethical behavior
- [Resolved] Empire Today - overall bad experience