[Resolved] Empire Today — product and service
I purchased lament flooring November 4, the installer put in the wrong color trim and threshold. I have had 5 install appointments to replace and no one has shown up or had the decency to call. I have lost money with taking off so many times in 1 month and have had it with Empire Today/Luna. Correna Russell, Melissa Dingus are two of the customer service reps who have tried to resolve but only gave 50% of service. I have had to call them multiple times, send emails to find out the status. And still nothing, no refund has been offered, no one has come to my home just broken unemotional apologies. I still have 2 sections of my house that need flooring updates, I rather go through someone else then try and match what I have.
This company needs to hire installers that know what they are doing, speak English to be able to handle a problem and get customer service training.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- Empire Carpet - fraudulent quote!
- Empire Today - steer clear of empire today!
- Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service
- Empire Today - price deception!
- Empire Today - cost of quote
- Empire Today - breech of contract
- Empire Today - bad carpet - hey said they would replace-avoiding my calls again
- Empire Today - Carpet installation
- Empire Today - cancellation
- Empire Today - installation issues and unethical behavior