[Resolved] Empire Todayproduct and service

R Nov 29, 2018

I purchased lament flooring November 4, the installer put in the wrong color trim and threshold. I have had 5 install appointments to replace and no one has shown up or had the decency to call. I have lost money with taking off so many times in 1 month and have had it with Empire Today/Luna. Correna Russell, Melissa Dingus are two of the customer service reps who have tried to resolve but only gave 50% of service. I have had to call them multiple times, send emails to find out the status. And still nothing, no refund has been offered, no one has come to my home just broken unemotional apologies. I still have 2 sections of my house that need flooring updates, I rather go through someone else then try and match what I have.
This company needs to hire installers that know what they are doing, speak English to be able to handle a problem and get customer service training.

product and service
product and service

RESOLVED

• Updated by cmonroe · Nov 29, 2018

Dear customer, this is not how we want our installations to go, and apologize for your experience. We'd like to follow up with you, but are unable to locate your customer account. Please email us at [email protected] with both the street address and phone number listed under your order. Be sure to mention Complaints Board in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you, thank you.