EmmaClothEmmaCloth return policy

K

I am very disappointed with EmmaCloth return policy!! I bought two items from their site and one was amazing and I really loved it, but the second one was too small so I asked for a replacement.
Their rep said that it wasn't possible because they did not have my size in stock. Then I just asked for a refund and they said that if I wanted to get a refund I had to send both items back!
As I said I really liked the dress and I was planning to wear it to a party! I can't understand that!! Why can't I return only one item, why do I need to send the whole order back? That is not right and they need to change their policy.