Emirats Airlinelos my bag

S

Dear Sirs
May name is seyed mohammmad Jafar Sabzeveri Iam manager directors of Iran Sewing Machine Mfg.Co KACHIRAN in Iran I have so many trip by your flight in year but unfortunately during 1-2 mount, recently my baggaged losed towin, last mount I compliant for delay my flight and so my baggage recieved late ( one day before come back home ! ) and now againe for lose my bage . my thicket Ref. is ZF9PBW/1A ( Tehran_ Dubai- Shanghai---- 8 Oct, 2008)and my Ref.bag: 319290
Would you please consider . and let me Know the result .
thanks in advance .