Emirates NDB Bankcredit card duplicate

Dear Manager,

My Name is SHERIF MOHAMED REFAAT KAMAL ELDIN AHMED
I have current account with ENBD and I'm interested to apply for credit card.

I want to complain about ENBD's Direct Sales Agent as below :
His Name : VIPIN
His Kiosk : MALL OF THE EMIRATES METRO STATION
His Mobile No. : +971 56 167 4030

Initially He provided me wrong commitment and information about Easy Installment Cash Facility in the Card saying my eligibility in the card upon the issuance will be upto 90% of the card limit.
After getting the pre-approval by the bank but still I didn't receive the card physically because they didn't receive my security cheque yet, he informed me that my availability to apply for cash transfer is 50% of the card limit.
Then on 29 September at 17:42 PM, i requested from him to cancel my application totally due to wrong commitment. He replied to me by SMS saying Ok.

After that I resubmitted my documents with another direct sales agent with the same bank since the agent provided me the full and proper information which really i need.

Today I received a call from the direct sales agent saying that my application declined because of the DUPLICATION for my application on the system.

Today I called VIPIN to double check with him for that duplication issue . He is FORCING me to reapply with him and when i request him today to cancel my application which is pre-approved on the system, He told me that the credit card cancellation process is going to take very long time to reflect on the system.

Sum it up ... VIPIN ( MALL OF THE EMIRATES KIOSK - METRO STATION )

- Doesn't understand CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE CONCEPT.
- Doesn't have knowledge about his banking products.
- Doesn't have loyalty to his customers
- Doesn't deserve to be one of ENBD's DSA

Awaiting for your immediate action please

Regards,