Emily Halifax / mugshot - fraudulent services

1 3230 E 15th Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74104, United States Review updated:

According to other complaints online, Emily Halifax aka Emily L Westbrook is a fraud. She steals money and refuses to issue a refund to her victims.

Many complaints/reviews state that Emily was a hooker prior to pretending to be spiritually gifted. Her mugshot is online allegedly... according to the information obtained by the mugshot's website.

# — PUBLIC WARNING - SCAM ALART — #

SHE IS NOT WHO SHE SAYS SHE IS! DO NOT trust the positive reviews you read about her. She creates multiple fake accounts to praise her services and to hide the truth.

I want a complete refund Emily!!!

I found the below information on the Mugshots website. Another one of her victims found this information.

Arrested for: SOLICIT PROSTITUTION W/IN 1000 FT OF A CHURCH

Zip: 00000

Emily Halifax

Ti
Apr 29, 2019

Comments

• Ca
      1st of May, 2019

According to other complaints on line ? You mean your complaint ? Emily Halifax aka Emily L Westbrook is NOT a fraud. I also have two different names does that make me a scammer our fraud? I beg to differ..

EMILY HALIFAX IS NO SCAMMER FULL STOP.

4th of May, 2019

@candymasonmillie 2019 Hello Emily. Are you now going to log into your 250 other profiles to make more positive reviews?

5th of May, 2019

@Somechick77 Prove your case. You cannot seem to do that. I have seen sources that say otherwise to your claims. Show reputable proof you are for real

5th of May, 2019

@Somechick77 You mean hello candy, candeana is my really name I can actually prove that is my name what do u wanna see my UK passport a home bill ?

5th of May, 2019

@Somechick77 Emily, your scam has been exposed. Where is your verifiable proof that you are real? I've talked with other victims of your services and they are all saying the same thing. you even threatened them and never provided a refund.

Hiring more employees in an attempt to cover up your scam isn't going to work. There are more victims than you can hire in employees.

5th of May, 2019

@soapdish Show your proof. You can never seem to do that. You are the one with the problem

• Mi
      5th of May, 2019

@Kyleam Show proof you are real Emily (aka Kyleam). You are nothing but a fraud. Why is it that you have so much time on your hand to defend yourself on here. Shouldn't you be doing your candle vigils?

Stop scamming people and get yourself a real job.

5th of May, 2019

@midnightmadness47 I’m not Emily at all. I’m a guy anyway. Prove your case with verifiable evidence to back up all your claims. You still cannot seem to do that which tells me you cannot prove your case at all.

5th of May, 2019

@soapdish I dont see Emily been exposed at all we have a saying innocent until proven guilty and all you have prove is WHAT Emily had a past just like every human on this planet.

@Kyleam Same her I got called Emily 😂😂 most be everyone on here called Emily

5th of May, 2019

@candymasonmillie 2019 I’m pretty sure it’s the same person or the same 2 or 3 people doing all this. I keep telling them to present evidence of their claims and they can’t.

5th of May, 2019

@Kyleam Kyleam (aka Emily Halifax), shouldn't you be casting two spells today? You pretend to be busy, but then you managed to find time to come on here to defend yourself under multiple fake accounts.

Emily claims she will show everyone how she cast a spell on video. Don't count on this video any time soon - if ever! Anyone can light a candle and say that it was a good burn.

Get your money back by openning up a dispute with Paypal or call your credit card company and file a chargeback. This is what I will be doing because Emily refuses to refund me.

I smell a Class Action Lawsuit coming!

Emily is just an ordinary woman claiming to be psychic. She got caught selling her body as a prostitute and now she does psychic reading and candle work? WAKE UP EVERYONE! She is a fraud making a living off of selling you lies.

Anyone standing up to her, is really her hiding under one of her many fake accounts. candymasonmillie 2019 is another one of Emily's fake accounts.

6th of May, 2019

@Kyleam I couldn't agree with you more kyleam. 👍

12th of May, 2019

@candycanelatte I’m sure you are the one creating lots of fake accounts. If you or anyone else were scammed, you would be taking legal action and not on here with your nonsense.

13th of May, 2019

@Kyleam Kyleam (aka Emily Halifax), you are a FRAUD! Where is my refund! I have proof you scammed me!

• Cl
      13th of May, 2019

@candymasonmillie 2019 Is it right for Emily to disguise herself as "candymasonmillie 2019" and say she is not a scammer? NO! Its not Okay!!!

Emily, you lied to me! Yes, I did file a police report with the Tulsa Police Department. I handed over all my proof to the investigators.

You refuse to refund me. According to police, I'm not the only victim who reported you for being a scammer.

13th of May, 2019

@Clairepoppins I’m curious, do you have a copy of this police report or are you blowing more smoke? You cannot even prove your claims at all on here. All bark and no bite.

13th of May, 2019

@Kyleam Kyleam (Emily Halifax), you can't believe everyone is that stupid right? Why would someone provide their full name online? They were victims of your services. The last thing they want is you to email and threaten them like you have to so many others.

The one thing you have not done is prove you are real. Victims have a right to be anonymous for the sake of not being threaten by you for exposing he truth.

13th of May, 2019

@donotbenaive Emily is a scam! Get a refund while you still can.

13th of May, 2019

@candymasonmillie 2019 Emily Halifax is what people would refer to as a Modern day snake oil salesman.

What is a Snake Oil Salesman: A snake oil salesman is someone who knowingly sells fraudulent goods/services or who is himself or herself a fraud, quack, charlatan, and the like.

The above is true about Emily L Westbrook (Emily Halifax).

13th of May, 2019

@thedarksideoflife Creating fake profiles and responding to yourself much??

13th of May, 2019

@thedarksideoflife Prove your case.

• Il
      14th of May, 2019

@candymasonmillie 2019 The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing!

She did a couple candle Vigils over a month ago. I had absolutely no results! Emily became hostile towards me when I asked for my money back.

She refused to refund me and blocked my emails. Once she cannot get anymore money out of you, she ditches you and blocks you from your ability to contact her.

I will be getting in touch with my bank and reversing the transactions I made. Unfortunately, I didn't you Paypal which allows you to dispute the transaction right away.

This lady puts on a pretty face to get you to pay her, but when you don't see results and you question her... you will see the Wolf in Sheep's Clothing.

14th of May, 2019

@ilosteverything2 Can you show your evidence you paid and the video that shows your vigil candle being talked about?

• Me
      14th of May, 2019

@Kyleam Hi Emily Halifax (aka Kyleam). You want proof right? Okay, I will prove you are a scam and publish every thing you did to me online! You asked me to do it, so I will. You refused to refund me and stopped answering my emails.

I will be uploading the evidence to a new complaint. I will be creating a video exposing your scam and publish it. I will be publishing my proof (receipts, photos, evidence) on every complaint/review site I can find. I want the world to know what you did to not only me, but to so many others. I will be redacting my personal information from receipts so you cannot intimidate/threaten me. I will let my friends, family and everyone at my college know about your scam.

You want me to go public?... OKAY! I will in a very BIG way!

I WILL NOT stop exposing the truth until you refund me.

14th of May, 2019

@meetthepress So it seems that you are creating multiple accounts on here. Otherwise, you wouldn't have answered what appears to be someone else's account. Oh, and I am not Emily. Post every last piece of evidence you have in a response to this message if you are for real. However, you and all your other fake accounts cannot seem to do that. I wouldn't be surprised if I don't see anything.

• Vi
      4th of May, 2019

No results! She just lights the candle and pretends to have skills. This is now the third month of waiting. I'm starting to believe all of the negative reviews about Emily Halifax are true.

Plus, she re-lites the candles every time they go out. That's not how candle magic is done.

I feel completely let down by her and I want a refund.

4th of May, 2019

@victim4854 Show your proof. If you were scammed, you would be showing proof and taking legal action. Prove your case or go home.

4th of May, 2019

@Kyleam [censored] off Emily how many alias are you using on here to defend yourself? You know damn well you are NOT a real witch just a prostitute and scamming people online. You do spells wrong. I’ve seen you multiple times as have others re light candles that goes out. A real witch knows that if a candle goes out during spell work that there are blockages and needs clearing up then redo a brand new candle but you relight them. You’re a lunatic I can even tell by your ugly face. Everyone who has been scammed has proof they have PayPal receipts. It’s no wonder you don’t refund cause you know what you are doing to these innocent people.

12th of May, 2019

@Somechick77 Then show your proof. I have asked you to do that, but you cannot seem to show your proof. You can relight candles. I have seen more than one source that says you can. You are clearly obsessed because you wouldn't know all this stuff if you didn't follow Emily on YouTube. Yet, you have mentioned that you don't need to follow her on YouTube. It's almost laughable how you are because you everything you claim, I can counteract. Prove your case, or get lost.

12th of May, 2019

@victim4854 Guess you cannot show your proof that you paid and were scammed.

• Ap
      12th of May, 2019

Emily Halifax is a lot like the chick called Magical Lady Duchess! Both of them are ordinary women with criminal records. Both women cannot get normal jobs and turned to PRETENDING to be psychic/witch as their next scheme.

If you look at the right side of Emily's Youtube Channel, Magical Lady Duchess is highly recommended. I see many other chicks like Hoodoo Delish and some chick who goes by Star Goddess. These pretenders are all cut from the same cloth! Youtube is full of fake witches performing candle rituals LIVE and other gimmicks.

To anyone thinking about hiring a witch or psychic, DON'T! All of them are scams! You can do spells yourself and save a lot of money.

GET A REAL JOB EMILY! Wait... you can't! LOL.

To everyone following this thread. Kyleam and candymasonmillie 2019 are Emily Halifax's other profile names she hides under.

Where is my refund Emily? You cannot re light a candles. Everything you do is completely wrong and very amateur.

You know what you are doing to innocent people. This scam needs to stop before someone commits suicide and you get blood on your hands.

13th of May, 2019

@applestoapples Prove your case or get lost. You come on here making stupid claims under multiple accounts. Show your proof.

13th of May, 2019

@Kyleam Kyleam (Emily Halifax), you are the only person creating multiple accounts. STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE!

13th of May, 2019

@donotbenaive Show your proof!! I'm waiting.

13th of May, 2019

@Kyleam This is funny! You keep preaching that you are not Emily Halifax, but right after your LIVE video broadcast ended, here you are trying to deceive people under your fake profile of "Kyleam".

I will make sure everyone knows what you did to me! I hope no one else has to go though the false hope and emotional pain you caused to me and several others.

You scammed me and refused to issue a refund.

Emily Halifax, you are a cheat and a thief who preys on the emotion pain of others to get ahead.

13th of May, 2019

@thedarksideoflife How were you scammed and what happened? Show your proof. I have asked you to do so several times but you won’t which tells me you are lying.

13th of May, 2019

@thedarksideoflife You seem to follow Emily a lot for someone who claims to detest her and say she is con artist. You are clearly obsessed if you have so much time on your hands to do this. Very sad.

• Ju
      13th of May, 2019

@Kyleam Kyleam (aka Emily), you are beginning to sound like a broken record. You are a scam and I want my money back.

Someone else hit the nail on the hammer when they called you out as a fraud and snake oil salesman.

13th of May, 2019

@justforus I sound like a broken record? 😄😄. You are the one that keeps saying Emily is a fraud, scam, or some other related word. Also, it’s hit the nail on the head and not hammer. Prove your case. If you were scammed, you would have already taken legal action instead of leaving ridiculous messages on here and creating numerous accounts. Do show your evidence. Nothing is stopping you. Oh, wait, you likely have none as I’ve asked you multiple times to present your case.

• Ih
    Best Best Advice

Kyleam... or should I call you by your real name... Emily L Westbrook (aka Emily Halifax). You cannot show proof you are real. I too can counteract everything you say because you are a fake, scammer and fraud!

Just because you can lite a candle on video does not make you real. Everyone of your clients are asking you for a refund. Why do you ignore them? They want their money back!

Get a real job Emily and stop scamming desperate people out of their money.

12th of May, 2019

@ihavecommonsense Show your proof of being scammed. I’m not Emily by the way despite what you say. She does more than lighting the candles. That’s only a small part. The candles are prepped with various ingredients first. Show your proof. Not every client is asking for a refund. Show proof of that too if it’s wrong. You are just all bark and no bite. Show your proof. Your claims are laughable.

• Ry
      13th of May, 2019

LOL. Kyleam, you are too funny! Everyone knows you are Emily! The way you talk gives it away along with your multiple profiles you use to try to defend yourself.

When more people realize your scam and ask for a refund, are you going to ignore them just like you did to me and several others?

How do you sleep at night knowing that you are scamming people to make a living? People like you should be arrested and locked up. We want our money back. You are not a witch or psychic. You are just a woman who got busted for prostitution and found another way to make a living... by pretending to be some psychic root-worker.

You are a con-artist! Where is the proof you are real? You cannot provide any and that's a fact!

16th of May, 2019

@ryanwesleyx Show your case and prove it. I am giving you and everyone else here an opportunity to prove your case, but yet you cannot. Respond to this message with your proof. I am not Emily btw. Think what you wish though. Unless you can prove your case, go home.

13th of May, 2019

You guys actually believed Emily Halifax was real. LMAO! She reuses her candles, and her store is nothing more than a stage of candles and other products she will never use. Her store IS NOT open to the public. It's just a set... a stage to perform her schemes of deception on LIVE video.

It is all a show like magicians performing an act on stage for the camera. The only difference is Emily Halifax is a Fraud scamming desperate souls out of their money. When you see magicians on stage, you know it is nothing more than an illusion, but with Emily Halifax, she is conning you into believe her stage stun is legitimately real.

Now.. you may be reluctant to believe this, but when you don't see the results she promised, you will [censored] yourself and wonder why you didn't believe the negative reviews before you gave away your money.

She is no more psychic than you or I. She is not gifted or blessed with supernatural abilities.

Getting a refund is as easy as opening up a dispute within your Paypal account or calling up your credit card company. A few years ago, I was very naive and lost thousands from various psychic networks. All I received were convincing cold readings that could apply to anyone. Yet, I was naive at that time and believed what they were selling.

I did get my money back, not because I asked the company, but because I took it upon myself to call my bank and dispute the payments.

The writing in all over the wall. She will scam you if you don't wake up and use common sense.

13th of May, 2019

@donotbenaive You seem to love to watch her on YouTube a lot. You seem just a bit over obsessed. Show your proof of being scammed. I’ve asked you this several times but you cannot do that. This means you are making it up

• Ju
      13th of May, 2019

@Kyleam Show us proof that you are not a Snake oil salesman. I found many reviews from your victims who say you verbally assaulted and threaten them. All because they were honest and public about your scam.

13th of May, 2019

@justforus Do show me evidence of that. I’m not Emily btw. No joke. I’m giving you every opportunity to prove your case which you aren’t doing which means you are full of it.

13th of May, 2019

Emily, people didn't come to you to be entertained. This isn't no magic show so stop lying to everyone. Give them back their money and go find real employment like the rest of us.

13th of May, 2019

@thedarksideoflife Show your proof. If you were scammed you would have already taken legal action. You cannot seem to do that which tells me you are all bark and no bite.

13th of May, 2019

Thank you Kyleam, this is a perfect example of how you treat the very people you scammed. You want people to show you proof, which would reveal sensitive and personal information about themselves for you to use against them.

I'm sure many will take legal action against you.

• Il
      14th of May, 2019

@dontbeafraid Yes, she was very rude when I asked for a refund. Emily is a Wolf in Sheep's Clothing.

16th of May, 2019

@dontbeafraid I do want you to show proof. That doesn't mean it has to reveal person information. However, if you want to convince people, show your evidence. That is what you would need to do in a court of law anyway. Again, I am not Emily. Funny how your name is "donotbeafraid" but you are too afraid to show evidence. Laughable. I am still waiting for you and "everyone else" on here to show their evidence. I know it is likely only a few of you or just one for that matter.

• My
      14th of May, 2019

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. That thing that gave birth to Emily is involved in her daughter's scam. After collecting food stamps and Welfare, they earn a living scamming thousands monthly using fake candle vigils.

I want to find the name of that ugly thing that birthed Emily. Their entire family is involved.

16th of May, 2019

@myfamilytree How do you know she was on food stamps and welfare? Also, how do you know her entire family is involved? Again, show evidence.