emillionairesfraud

S

IF YOU GET CAUGHT BY THE FLASHY FRONT PAGE AND GOOD LOOKING GUY WHO'S MADE THOUSANDS IN ONE MONTH, THEN SIGNED UP FOR THE INFO - YOU'VE ALREADY SIGNED UP FOR THE MONTHLY DEBIT TO YOUR ACCOUNT TOO.
PHONE YOUR BANK, EXPLAIN IT'S A FRAUDULANT SITE AND YOU'VE READ UMTEEN LETTERS OF COMPLAINT. THE BANK SHOULD THEN REFUSE TO HONOUR THEIR REQUEST FOR PAYMENT. YOUR FIRST PAYMENT MAY BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR ACCOUNT BUT THE BANK WILL RETURN IT TO THEM SO YOU WILL GET A REFUND A COUPLE OF DAYS LATER.
THEY HAVE A 'LOVELY' ADD ON FACEBOOK FOR 'STUDENTS' AND THEY ARE USING GOOGLE'S NAME TO LOOK AUTHENTIC!

• Ca
    carrie Mar 20, 2009

I got caught in this one to they took $47 out without any notification to me.

AngelaT Apr 20, 2009

Hi, I signed up to emillionares lsat month. After a phone call from an american lady we decided to cancel it. I sent an email to cancel any and all subscriptions. I received a reply email ststing they were sorry their product wasn't for me. I was horrified to discover they have taken $47 out of my account, without my agreement. Especially after I cancelled. I can't get hold of anyone, they won't reply to my emails. Can anyone advise?

• Cl
    Clive Apr 25, 2009

Hi Like all of you I am in the same boat as all of you, the ad with the Google name thought Ahh this is ok but alas no and unfortunatley I deleted their e-mail link now the job of trying to convince my credit to stop paying them. I even sent an e-mail to Google complaining about the ad but no responce as yet
    Good luck to us all

• Cl
    Clive May 08, 2009

Hi Look what I found purely by chance go to this link and if it is not in your face just look around the site and see what is being advertised