EMILLIONAIRE KNAFraudulent Credit Card Charges

I received two fradulent charges on my credit card from this company: one in February and one in March. The one in February was a test charge to make sure my card was chargeable. The one in March was a full charge for $47.00. I have never heard of this company, nor have I signed up for any free trials online and yet, they have still managed to pick me out and charge my card. I called their company to attempt to talk with them about the charge, but the number they provided on my statement [protected] reports that their offices are closed (I called on Sunday on Memorial Day weekend) and prompted me to leave a voicemail so they could return my call. Unfortunately, the line reports their voicemail box is full (I wonder why) and that I should try my call again later. I searched for them online and found their website, only to discover that there is little information provided there aside from legal disclaimers and a log-in page (I don't have a log in; I've never even heard of them!) Finally, I resigned myself to calling my credit card company and filing the charges as fraudulent and am currently waiting for my new credit cards to arrive by mail. Who is this company? What do they even do?? If anyone is coordinating an effort to take them down, count me in! ([protected]@sbcglobal.net)